Search Home : Health : Alternative : Chiropractic
- All About Chiropractic Treatments, By Spine-Health: Review of chiropractic philosophy, diagnostics, treatments, training and education.
- Allexperts Chiropractor Q&A: Part of the allexperts.com site, which allows you to post questions to chiropractors.
- Back Talk Systems: Chiropractic brochures, posters, videos, postcards, and practice aids. Useful `resource` for both patients and chiropractors.
- Chiro.cc: Health information for patients and resources for chiropractors. Includes extensive information and articles.
- ChiroHelp.com: Information and educational resources about chiropractic health care.
- ChiroWatch: Web site presenting the dangers of chiropractic treatment, along with stories of litigation, fraud and bogus claims.
- ChiroWeb.com: Features the latest chiropractic news, complete searchable worldwide chiropractor directory, articles, multiple discussion forums, and a free alternative health email-newsletter.
- ChiroZine: Provides articles and commentaries on legislation and research reviews.
- Chiropractic Information Center: Information center for those interested in what chiropractic can do to improve the quality of their lifes. Specific information is available about families and children.
- Chiropractic Internet Resources: Excellent `resource` for links.
- Chiropractic Links @ Chiro.Org: Resources to news, articles, chiropractic research, patient information, and link categories, arranged by topic. Updated frequently.
- Chiropractic Questions and Answers: Post questions to a chiropractor and view replies.
- Chiropractic and Posture: Page about chiropractic. Part of a larger Web site about posture.
- Cox Distraction Manipulation: Dr. Cox's chiropractic manipulative technique for low back pain. Details of training and a referral directory.
- Dr. Gumaer's Chiropractic Pages: Information about chiropractic and training.
- Evidence-based Practice Page: Evidence-based resources for chiropractors, from the Chiropractic Resource Organization.
- Gonstead Clinical Studies Society: Gonstead is a chiropractic technique based on the work of Dr Gonstead D.O. Information about this technique and how to find a Gonstead chiropractor.
- Inspiration Center: Maureen Hall's site with information for the chiropractic student, researcher, and practitioner. Includes class notes and practice tests from the Logan College of Chiropractic.
- Kiromark: Features resources related to Chiropractic healthcare, and offers a listing of professional links. This is a non-commercial directory. Maintained by Marc E. Poli D.C., CCSP.
- Oncause: Designed to stimulate thought, discussion and growth of the upper cervical chiropractor.
- Planet Chiropractic: Provides features such as news, events, streaming multimedia, products.
- Sacro Occipital Resource Society International: A method of chiropractic based on the identification and treatment of 3 bodily systems.
- Somatics on the WWWeb: Internet guide to Hanna Somatic Education, a variation of chiropractic care, with an explanation of the therapy, guide to clinics, and a search feature for finding additional information.
- Sore-Back: Comprehensive information site for students and doctors. Also includes histology, radiology, anatomy and other sites of interest.
- SpineGuys.com: A free monthly on-line newsletter from Dr. T.J. McKay and Dr. G.P. Sadiwnyk, Chiropractors, Canada. Topics include nutrition, exercise, a children's section and how chiropractic helps.
- Suite 101 - Chiropractic Health Care: Information on the chiropractic profession including human and animal care, auriculotherapy, exercise, nutrition, and injury prevention.
- The Chiropractic Health and Education Web Site: Dr. Kevin J. Rodrigues D.O. offering selections of links to medical and chiropractic news.
This category in other languages: