Search Home : Health : Alternative : Holistic and Integrated Medicine
- 123Relax.com Holistic Web Directory: A database of holistic healthcare practitioners located throughout the United States. Feature Articles section and Calendar of Events for health-related events in your area.
- Alliance for Natural Health: Pan-European and international organisation with a mission to protect access to innovative, safe and effective dietary supplements.
- American Holistic Health Association: Provides an extensive list of alternative health practitioners, health `resource` links, as well as self help tools.
- Anita's Garden: General information about living in harmony with nature. Provides natural recipes and herb uses.
- Aslam integrated health: The site provides information on and links to various forms of integaretd healthcare.
- Better Body Brighter Mind: An automated system that provides personalized health, nutrition, and diet information for promoting health improvement.
- Biological Terrain: Information on live blood microscopy and Biological Terrain Analysis.
- Body - Mind - Spirit: Articles and links in the fields of alternative medicine, holistic approaches to healing, wellness, longevity, spiritual wholeness, and exposure of coverups.
- Calming Touch: Features treatment through aromatherapy massage, reflexology and Indian Head massage.
- Center University, Alternative Medicine And Health Education: Provides alternative health education, alternative medicine information in the form of 101 courses.
- Charisma: Health philosophy based on the principles of psychology.
- Chinese Medicinal Food Therapy: Promotes the Chinese knowledge of using natural foods and herbs as medicine to prevent and treat sickness.
- Connecticut Holistic Health Association: Supporting a wide scope of holistic practitioners while promoting partnerships with conventional medicine, academia, industry and government agencies throughout Connecticut
- Craig Winters - Holistic Health Resources: Information and `resource` center for holistic health programs from the Executive Director of "The Campaign to Label Genetically Engineered Foods".
- Dr. Eliaz provides experienced guidance for health and longevity: Features searchable database of research and information about integrative and alternative medicine.
- Dr. Ursula Anderson - Beyond the Genome: Discusses contents of books and philosophy of how mind, body and spirit are intertwined. Explains ways to promote good health for children and adults.
- Easy Growing: Dedicated to personal growth and well-being through breathwork, counselling, firewalking, nutrition, and Ayurveda.
- Edinburgh Holistic Network: Comprehensive listing of local (UK) holistic services such as therapists, classes, workshops events.
- Esoteric Ferret: Exploring methods and alternative medicines. Links to topics dealing with aromatherapy, herbology, vitamins, homeopathy, holistic medicine, allergies, migraines, asthma, diet and nutrition.
- Eternity Medicine: Information on Eternity Medicine with a focus on anti-aging.
- Euro-American Health: Educational information on Chronic Degenerative Disease.
- HIV Health Alternatives: Alternative Health concepts relating to survivial of HIV.
- Halcyon Illuminations Online: Numerous categories and links to sites pertinent to the health and healing of the body. Original experiential articles included.
- Harmonic Resolution: A verity of information on harmonic resolution therapy.
- Harmonik Ireland: Information on the healing properties of Living Water, Molasses, Essiac, Kombucha and many other alternative therapies.
- Healing Across the Internet: Ezine explores alternative and complementary healing techniques to achieve whole health.
- Healing Beam: Focuses on spiritual wellness, provides articles, poetry, and proverbs.
- Healing Depression through holistic means: This site is focused on a holistic program for healing depression.
- Healing Tele-Resource Center: Alternative health consulting and research services for health care professionals and consumers to integrate holistic principles into their practices.
- Health Education Alliance for Life and Longevity: Information sources to help consumers make wise choices on topics such as alternative medicine, Y2K, vitamins, herbs and natural products.
- Health Freedom Resources: Contains information on a range of holistic health remedies, and offers health-related products online. Contains links to news articles and independently-written columns.
- Health and Happiness For You: A journey of self improvement giving answers to those searching for better lives in a simple plan for healthier and happier living.
- Healthy Living: Site contains helpful information on ways you can live a healthier more holistic lifestyle.
- Heart Spring: Alternative medicine guide for various diseases.
- HerbalConsults.com: A variety of health information and research articles, covering alternative health methods.
- Holistic Benefits & Services: An association of Holistic Healing professionals.
- Holistic Health Tools: Information and articles on holistic remedies for the mind, body and spirit.
- Holistic Health Topics: Information on alternative medicine, nutrition, CFS, and other disorders.
- Holistic Healthcare Online: Directory of alternative health practitioners searchable by state, city, country, or specialty. Stop-smoking, weight loss, relaxation and motivation self-hypnosis tapes also available.
- Holistic Kids – Pediatric Integrative Medicine Education Project: Provides information for parents and providers on complementary and alternative medicine for children
- Holistic Medicine: Documentation on holistic medicine, alternative medicine, nutrition. Links to related sites, USENET groups listings, and alternative medicine practitioner directories.
- Holistic Medicine and Natural Health: Holistic alternative herbal medicine, complementary natural health therapies, longevity research, news and informative articles.
- Holistic Network: Provide geographic listing of providers, centers and events of the Holistic Health community.
- Holistic Online: Provides detailed information about holistic, integrative, alternative, and mind-body therapies. Conditions and their treatment, categorized under conventional and alternative medicine, are described. Has a directory of preferred providers. Knowledgebases include herbs, nutrition, diagnostic tests and other topics.
- Holistic Practitioners: Listing of the holistic community of practitioners, businesses and organizations in Austin, Texas.
- Holistic Therapies OnLine: Holistic therapies for physical and mental well-being, including aromatherapy, reflexology, reiki, stress management, massage and diet.
- Holistic Therapist - Deborah IIHHT: A holistic therapy information site with an emphasis on spirituality.
- HolisticNurse: A free `resource` to those seeking information on alternative and complementary healing modalities. Listed are books, links, and other resources to assist you in your quest for knowledge.
- Hulda Clark - A Cure for Cancer and AIDS?: Editorial of Hulda Clarks' books on Cancer and other diseases.
- Innerself Magazine - Healing the Whole Being: Articles on holistic health, herbal and vitamin guide, holistic health glossary, and emotional health.
- Jon Barron's Baseline of Health Foundation: Alternative health information, newsletters, and lesson downloads.
- Lamp Magic Publishing: This is an informational site on cosmetic therapy.
- Laughter Therapy: To promote the use of laughter as a therapeutic tool - based on humour therapy (humor therapy), it may help to reduce anxiety and raise low mood.
- Lilipoh Wellness Journal: Journal dedicated to informed choice in healthcare, offering an insightful and easy-to-follow path to the best of modern natural medicine.
- Medical Paradigm: A clinical and a research-oriented peer-reviewed journal in the field of integrative medicine.
- Medicine for the Third Millennium: Provides information, suggestions and information on new ways at looking at health. Statement the site indicates "sells no products, potions, drugs, remedies or medicaments. Nor does it advocate any system of medicine, orthodox or alternative. It is devoid of religious content and does not recommend individual practitioners."
- Mercola Optimal Wellness Center: Free weekly newsletter of top medical news on subjects including cause, prevention and alternative treatment for a variety of common medical conditions.
- Monterey Bay Holistic Center: This site lists scheduled events at the Monterey Bay Holistic Center, as well as listing a plethora of alternative health links.
- My Potential: Provides information on alternative medicine, personal development, self improvement, self help, and stress management techniques such as Yoga, Reiki. Includes numerous topics.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine: The Combined Health Information Database contains information on alternative medicine research not available in other government databases. Site is updated by the NCCAM and its clearinghouse staff.
- Natural Alternative Treatment: Alternative treatment for anxiety, depression and insomnia .
- Natural Health Perspective: A guide to achieving wellness and improving personal health and fitness through the practice of prevention and healthy lifestyles.
- Natural Prevention: Information on health improvement through Yogic practices.
- Neuroscience Inc.: Dedicated to the optimization of neurotransmitter levels.
- Open Grove Newsletter: Various perspectives on holistic health and well-being.
- Parenting Naturally: Holistic health information focused on children.
- Path Medical: Combination of medical techniques, with an emphasis on brain health and anti-aging therapies. Includes research findings, an article on brain chemistry, schedule of New York radio broadcasts, and sales of dietary supplements and books.
- Proprioceptive Stimulation: Using proprioceptive stimulation to reduce or eliminate chronic pain conditions
- Quantum Hologram Bio-Cybernetics: The therapy of the interactive, analogical bio-information. A corrector of the errors in the psychosomatic system.
- Radiant Life Institute: Promotes health and healing as taught by Adi Da Samraj.
- Reliable Holistic Medicine: Holistic medicine newsletter archive.
- Rolfing: Provides information about Rolfing (structural integration), which promotes well-being by enhancing the body's pattern of organization.
- Savvy Patients: Source of information for alternative and mainstream medicine, including causes, prevention and treatment options for various illnesses and conditions.
- Share Guide's: A holistic health and alternative medicine directory
- Solutions for thyroid disorders, hypothyroid, hyperthyroid info: Info on natural treatment of various thyroid disorders.
- SpaceAge Natural Health and Beauty Care: Information on biomagnetics, aromatherapy, herbs, and alternative medicine.
- SunFlower Haven, Inc.: Non-profit organization whose mission is to operate and maintain a sanctuary of health and wellness that offers innovative healing programs and services promoting the well being of children and adults.
- Thank You God: Emphasizes taking a spiritual approach to holistic healing.
- The Art of Managing Stress: Provides information on natural methods of stress management.
- The Crystalline Health Primer: A Doctor's Online Nutritional Service suggesting a new paradigm for the root causes of disease and the basis of alternative healing methods.
- The Healing Way: Provides holistic healing information on a variety of topics.
- The Holistic Center: Provides a variety of alternative health information and links, as well as referrals to therapists in the UK.
- The Natural Connection: Online news column featuring a variety of Holistic and Integrative Medicine Topics written by Pauline M. Bellecci, MD.
- The Primal Wellness Health Station: This site contains information about natural methods of gaining and maintaining optimal health.
- Think Holistic: Online source for all things holistic.
- Tuberose: Site offers extensive information on holistic natural healing, herbal medicine, kinesiology. The authors' books are available for sale.
- Well Being Journal: Bimonthly publication dedicated to publishing quality information on natural, alternative and complementary medicine.
- Wellness for Life: 4 Body Assessments - a multidimensional approach to healing and spiritual transformation.
This category in other languages: