Search Home : Health : Alternative : Hypnotherapy
- A Hypnosis World of Trance-formation: An informative hypnosis site, created by licensed ethical hypnotist Dean Montalbano of Orlando, Fl. Includes FAQS, articles, instructions on self hypnosis and using tapes.
- A Simple Self Hypnosis Technique: An effective Self Hypnosis method. Eliminate fears, phobias, bad habits, weight problems, and nervousness. Create self esteem, confidence, and charismatic appeal.
- Acusound Holistic Therapies: Offers information about vibrational medicine, including hypnosis, NLP and acupressure.
- All about Hypno Therapy: Explanation of hypno therapy, how it works, what you can expect, health benefits, tips on choosing practitioner and cautions
- Anti Stress Center: Stress management, therapy, courses, acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
- Aspect Enterprises: Offering a series of timely reports about hypnosis and its use in our society, empowering consumer information, and related topics.
- Biocentrix Self Hypnosis: Hypnotica: How to hypnotize yourself for personal development, health and achievement.
- Boston Hypnosis: Information on self-improvement and gaining confidence.
- Choice Insights: Provides holographic strategies to support, inspire and highlight the possibility of possibilities, abundance and beauty of life for personal and global transformation.
- Counselors Associated, Inc.: A tutorial with answers to questions about Hypnosis.
- Deep Relaxation Induction: How to do hypnosis. Created by Barry Butzloff. Explanation of what hypnosis is and an online hypnosis session.
- Deep Trance Now: Dedicated to all aspects of hypnosis, hypnotherapy and NLP. Self-hypnosis, scripts, books, e-books, audios, training, marketing a hypnosis practice.
- Dr Andrew Weil on Hypnosis for Mind/Body Healing: Article on hypnosis for healing. It includes how to find a practitioner of hypnotherapy and what to expect in doing hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
- Emotional Release Therapy: A new technique whereby the hypnotherapist is able to assist the client in eliminating negative emotions and feelings without the necessity of re-living nor remembering the causes.
- Fayad, Sandra: Practitioner in Victoria, Canada. Information on hypnosis, and self-hypnosis.
- Greg McHugh C HT: Hypnotherapy, past life regression and healing with transpersonal psychotherapy.
- How And Why Hypnosis Works: Dr. Thomas Yarnell, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Hypnosis Specialist, describes how and why hypnosis works so well to change your thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- How Hypnosis Works: Article looks at some popular theories of hypnosis and explores the various ways hypnotists put their art to work, including fixed-gaze induction or eye fixation.
- HypnoBirthing Natural Childbirth Education: Learn self-hypnosis for easier, safer, gentler birthing.
- Hypnogenesis: An online magazine dedicated to the subjects of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Over 2000 articles by hypnotherapy professionals.
- Hypnosis Online: Resources for finding a local hypnotherapist, classifieds, message boards, and bookstore.
- Hypnosis in Media: An informative web site that shows the difference between how the media represents facets of hypnosis and its real life applications and practice.
- Hypnosis in a Counseling Strategy: Rational Suggestion Therapy (RST) article as first seen in Medical Hypnoanalysis, 1984. Outlines the use of hypnosis in cognitive-behavioral counseling.
- Hypnosis.com: Hypnosis training, certification, products, and other resources. Includes NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP).
- Hypnosisforyou: Trance Dance: Explains this type of hypnosis and how it works. Includes tutorial about the structure of the human brain. Also, has a list of cd-roms and tapes for sale.
- Hypnosistoday.com: Features hypnosis books, tapes, education, music, and a database of hypnotists worldwide.
- Hypnotherapy Gazette: A Guide to Healing Power: Articles by Edward J. Longo - ABH, CCH discussing hypnosis, nutrition, and preventive medicine.
- Hypnotherapy Services: Information and advice, and training.
- Hypnotic Wishes: Phone and online therapy, NLP, spiritual journeys and counseling, regression.
- Hypnotic World: Free hypnotic scripts, case histories, problem and treatment information, weight loss facts, and other resources.
- Hypnotism and the Power Within: Online source by Dr. S.J. Van Pelt. Includes chapters and link to independent articles.
- Inner Changes Therapy: Manchester based hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, offers help with smoking cessation, weight control, stress management, phobias and anxiety, confidence, self-esteem.
- Life First: Alternative health site directed towards the Art of Hypnotherapy, the empowermentof choice, the resolution of issues and traumas from the past and the elimination of unwanted habits.
- Mindworks UK: Information on hypnosis and spirituality.
- NLP, Hypnosis and Personal Power: Offers information about each one of the subjects.
- Open Human Potential: A holistic, alternative health method of chiropractic applied kinesiology and hypnosis bringing harmony and balance within body, mind and spirit.
- Piedmont Hypnosis Center: In Office Services, Home Study Courses, Customized Cassette Tapes.
- Practical Hypnosis: Hypnosis uses for self-help, counseling, and medical applications. Also describes the benefits of a custom hypnosis.
- Research on Hypnotherapy: From Counselors Associated Inc., includes medical applications such as pain, cancer, cardiovascular conditions and the immune system.
- Sarasota Medical Hypnosis Institute: Self-Hypnosis interactive audio programs for Mindbody Health and Performance. Ezines, conference center, library, Q&A areas, and daily motivation included on the site.
- Self Hypnosis: Free site that offers animated images with subliminal messages that act upon your subconscious mind.
- Self Hypnosis and Mental Imagery: Psychological Self Help: Learn how to use self-hypnosis and mental imagery to improve the quality of your life. Specific steps, techniques and guidance offered.
- Self Mastery: Bringing Solutions to Mind Through Hypnosis: Offers a list of goals that may be achieved, a description of what it is and FAQs.
- Six Steps To Freedom: Self hypnosis and meditation can change your life. Learn to relax and heal with the help of Dr. Brian Alman's Six Steps to Freedom program.
- The Petrie Method: Hypnosis to quit smoking, improve golf/tennis, self hypnosis, stress management, relaxation, overcome fears, control addictions, and weight loss. Private seminars, tapes.
- The Trance Institute: Dennis Wier describes a new model for trance which includes meditation, hypnosis, addiction and charisma. Has implications for researchers in hypnosis and practitioners of meditation.
- The Truth and Hype of Hypnosis: Scientific American article by Michael Nash about what is and isn't possible with hypnosis.
- Therapistfinder.net: Hypnotherapy: Series of articles, tips, and information about treatment of pain, phobias, memory, and stress.
- Trance Maker: Here you will find loads of information about Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming together with recommendations for books and training courses around the world.
- True Hypnotism: History and descriptions of ancient and modern theories and methods of hypnotism, with explanation of most efficient method of inducing hypnosis.
- Understanding Clinical Hypnosis - athealth.com: Understanding clinical hypnotherapy by Judith E. Pearson, PhD.
This category in other languages: