Search Home : Health : Alternative : Magnetic Therapy
- AMRI of North Carolina: List of conditions they treat with MME(magnetic molecular energizing), nutrition guidelines, and staff profiles.
- Advanced Magnetic Research Institute: Clinic for magnetic molecular energizing, physician profiles, clinical data, and book reviews.
- Bio Electro Magnetic Therapy: Message forum, therapy testimonials, and research articles.
- Biomagnetic Therapy: Includes history, how it works, testimonials, and how to use magnetic therapy products.
- Biomagnetic Therapy Association: Application, news, and case studies.
- Body Vibes: Electromagnetic "alternative" treatment for prostate and breast cancer.
- Boulder Vibe Center: Provides information about magnetic field and light therapy done by the SEAD 6000 machine in Boulder Colorado. Promotes positive changes in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual conditions.
- Healing with Magnets: Articles on therapy techniques, magnetic water, and history.
- Mag Doc: Explains living water and stress relief treatments.
- Magnet Therapy: Explanation of study results, legal and regulatory actions, by Stephen Barrett, M.D.
- Magnetic Therapy: Learn how to fight pain naturally with magnets.
- Magnetic Therapy: Basics of how it works, controlling pain, animal and human study results.
- Magnetic Therapy Articles: Covers health professionals, pain, pulsed, sports, and sleep.
- Magnetic Therapy Research: Study results and explaination of magnetized water.
- Magnetic Therapy: Plausible Attraction?: Investigates history, how it works, and Baylor study results.
- Magneto-Therapy: Description and explanation of magnetic therapy for relief of arthritis, arthrosis, and rheumatoid arthritis without side-effects.
- Nederland Biomagnetics: Articles about the treatment of diseases and comments from patients.
- Newswise Pain Relief Results: University of Virginia press release of study.
- Skeptics Dictionary Magnetic Therapy: Explains the placebo effect and market size. Links to articles and studies.
- Using Magnets for Health: Explains magnetic fields, deficiency syndrome, and history.
This category in other languages: