Search Home : Health : Alternative : Non-Toxic Living
- A Health Cafe: Dedicated to educating the public, specifically parents and care-givers, about environmental toxins that affect you and your family's health.
- Au Naturelle: Shares a natural lifestyle forum offering safe, non-toxic lifestyle alternatives: safe household products, natural cosmetics, heart healthy vitamins, and diet supplements for resistance to toxic cancer-causing substances.
- Avoid Pesticide Poisoning: Describes symptoms of poisoning, treatments and EPA related information.
- B Toxic Free: Presents lifestyle changes that can help reduce disease and illness by healthy eating habits and lowering the exposure to toxins.
- Better Basics for Non-Toxic Living: Offers books, recipes, newsletters and solutions to everyday problems dealing with toxic products.
- Bio-D Company, Ltd.: Features household products that are free of animal by-products and approved by the Vegan Society.
- Body Earth Self: Living free of chemicals with natural substitution ideas to help maintain body, mind, and spirit and to increase environmental awareness.
- Body Health, Inc.: Presents information about Metal-Free, an oral chelation agent. Shares testimonials, guidelines, case reports and FAQ.
- Certified Organics: Distributor of MiEssence and MiVitality products. Natural skin, hair and personal care products internationally certified organic.
- Citizens for Planetary Wellness: Promoting environmental and human health issues related to the effects of toxins in the environment.
- Cleaning Concepts, Inc.: Builds environmental dry cleaning stores. Uses state-of-the-art equipment and no toxic or hazardous solvents in the dry cleaning process, as a business opportunity for clients throughout the world.
- Colloidal Silver References: References for information about colloidal silver, a powerful natural antibiotic, which reportedly acts as a catalyst to disable the enzyme needed by one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi for their oxygen metabolism.
- Earth Dr: Ways to protect the home environment from entry of surface and subsurface contaminants. Transport and remediation of contaminants in the ground water and soil atmosphere are detailed.
- Environmental Alternatives: Description of various environmentally sensitive options including chemical-free products, composting toilets, rainwater catchment, gray water treatment, fire combustors, and food supplements.
- Epsom Salt Industry Council, The: Profiles uses for Epsom salt and includes news, FAQ, mission statement with contact information.
- Food Cheetah: Lifestyle water that helps tame the appetite. Offers FAQ and contact form.
- Geopathic Stress: Profiles and explains Geopathic Stress, Sick Building Syndrome, health products and alternative health website.
- Gorden and Jacki's Place: Profiles a story of one women who has been dealing with MCS for several years.
- Green Living Magazine: A comprehensive mix of articles on green shopping topics that concern everyone who wants to live a healther, more environmentally conscious lifestyle.
- Green Matters: Provides homeowners with consulting services to help identify and improve upon inefficient, wasteful, and unsafe practices and systems at home in order to better protect the earth and themselves.
- Guidelines for Non-Toxic Living: Contains broad recommendations for alternatives to household products.
- Health & Environment Resource Center: Information on the relationship between environment and human health.
- Health Challenge: How to identify and avoid dangerous, toxic ingredients in everyday bathroom and personal care products.
- Health Ecology: Features methods and activities for improving the coexistence of any person with nature.
- Healthy Communications: Devoted to finding safe, non-toxic resources for the health products industry.
- Healthy People, Healthy Places: Provides environmental health counseling by Peggy Wolff an advanced practice Holistic and Registered Nurse.
- High Tech Health: Showcases their sauna that offers safe and effective detoxification of environmental chemicals and heavy metals that might cause such problems as chronic fatigue, multiple chemical sensitivity and fibromyalgia.
- HingePin Integrative Learning Materials: Books and continuing education courses on food and nutrition, ecology and environment, alternative medicine and holistic health.
- How to Stop Some Chronic Illnesses: Article describes a way to end a medical problem without drugs by identifying the product that is causing the long-term illness.
- Life Dynamix: Offers strategies to help limit mental and physical toxins with preventive medicine, mental mastery, advanced fitness, nutrition, detoxification, and rejuvenation.
- Live New Life: Describes ways of restoring your body by eliminating toxins.
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle: Provides information on diets and safe alternatives.
- Maverick Ranch: Tips for non toxic living, avoiding pesticide poisoning and artificial hormones, estrogen and steriods in food.
- Nancys Natural Cleaning: Offers non-toxic cleaning products, recipes, and tips.
- Natureswax: Handcrafted candles made from pure sweet, honey-smelling beeswax. Votives, tapers, pillars, glowing vessels, container candles and beeswax by the block.
- Non Toxic Life: Information on toxin-free products for the home and body. Includes links to articles about toxins in common household and body care products.
- Nontoxic Cleaning Tips: Frugal alternatives for households using vinegar, borax, baking soda, lemon, salt, artgum erasers, and botantical resources. Tips for pet owners on grooming and herbal remedy alternatives.
- Organic Style: Ezine with resources for living a balanced lifestyle with organic health, beauty, food, and garden features.
- Protect Your Home: Shares alternatives to using usual household chemicals currently being promoted. Provides a cost comparison of popular prescription drugs and the mark-up.
- PureSweet: Offers natural sugar substitute made from stevia, with zero calories and is ideal for diabetics or those looking to reduce their sugar intake.
- Rachel Carson Council: Information and library with information at both scientific and layperson levels on pesticide-related issues.
- Sick House Survival Guide: Offers ideas on how to reduce indoor pollution in your home. Includes articles and resources for related reading.
- Soft Water Naturally: Instructions on producing soft water at home.
- Soleco Habitat Facility: Demonstrates construction methods that can minimize the depletion of the Earth's resources.
- Sparrow Oilz Pvt., Ltd.: Eco-friendly agricultural and horticultural spray-oil, bio-degradable to help prevent insects, fungus and virus disease in plants.
- Sustainable Healthy Living: Contains information about non-toxic lifestyles through fitness, food and healing.
- Symbio's Non-Toxic Pest Management Index: Offers non-toxic alternatives to everyday toxic methods of pest control.
- The Geomancer: Feng Shui information, including practitioners and schools. Information on geopathic stress and how to reduce its effects and on how why electro-magnetic fields are related to cancer, miscarriages, depression and hyperactivity.
- The Green Design Initiative: Carnegie Mellon University Green Design Initiative. An industry-academic consortium researching the benefits of managing resources and usage of toxic substances.
- The Masters Miracle: Explores natural detoxifying health treatments and products available.
- The Naturally Clean Home: Excerpts from a book which explores the safe, nontoxic, effective and inexpensive cleaning formulas that can be easily made from baking soda, vinegar, beeswax, herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients.
- The Organic Lab: Formulas and instructions to make your own organic personal care products. All you need is a blender and a green grocer.
- Toxic Free Living: Offers tips on living healthy and toxic-free, including details on building a healthy house, solving chronic fatigue problems, and using supplements to live longer and feel better.
- Vinegar, Uses For: Vinegar is safe, environmentally friendly and cheap.List of tips that use vinegar.