Search Home : Health : Alternative : Resources : Education
- NaturalHealers.com Alternative Medicine Schools: Browse a large directory of schools of massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, and other programs in alternative medicine.
- 21st Century Healing: Course in the practice of healing (including distant healing) is offered in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- About.com Votech Education: Resources to education and training for occupations in the beauty, cosmetology and alternative health fields.
- Alternative Training: Distance learning courses in conventional medicine for alternative practitioners. Based in the UK.
- American College of Osteopathic Pain Management and Scleroptherapy: Sclerotherapy, prolotherapy (proliferative therapy), stimulates the body's nature healing processes to strengthen joints weakened by traumatic or over-use injury. Based in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Changing Your Mind for Health: Practical, inspiring, down to earth instruction in confident and competent use of the mind-body approach to health.
- Clayton College of Natural Health: Offers classes in natural health and nutrition through distance learning. Includes information about tuition, admissions, scholarships and grants, and payment options with a catalog request form.
- CompMed Alaska: Specializes in education and research in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). Lyn Freeman offers classes to medical professionals, universities, organizations, and the public.
- Edison Institute of Nutrition: Distant learning courses offering a Certificate, BASc and MASc programs in Holistic Nutrition. (US, Canada, UK)
- European Stone Massage Workshop: Hot stone massage workshops and training throughout the Eastern US and Europe. Based in Winthrop, Maine.
- Healer Within: Education programs and K-8 classroom materials for healthy living. Sponsored by the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri.
- Heart to Heart Associates: Non-profit dedicated to education and advocacy of research in the fields of health, medicine and personal development. Founded by Gloria Alvino in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- International Alliance of Healthcare Educators (IAHE): Coalition of healthcare instructors and curriculum developers united to advance innovative therapies through high-quality continuing-education programs.
- Introduction to Natural Health and Healing: Six-week online course offered by Theresa Snyder through colleges worldwide gives students a basic understanding of the field of natural health.
- Nursing Schools Directory: A guide to nursing schools. Includes career resources, school profiles and a variety of education options.
- Open College: Distance learning diplomas. Home study courses in Acutouch, Hypnotherapy, Reflexology, and other complimentary medicine subjects.
- Postural Restoration Institute: Established to explore and explain the primary mechanical, neurological, and physiological contributions of postural kinetic and kinematic movement dysfunction. Courses offered in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Preventive Medicine Society: Distance learning and clinical study programs in preventive medicine and counseling. Based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Sentio: Seminars and counseling in Reiki, Avatar®, ReSurfacing®, spirituality, rebirthing, Native American medicine. Based in Bristol, Connecticut.
- The Kohala Center: Educational and healing retreat center in Kamuela, Hawaii. Center for UCSB Global Medicine Project research.
- The Monroe Centre for Complementary Health Education: Diplomas and courses in alternative medicine. Based in the UK.
- The School of MantraColour Healing: Combines a variety of vibrational healing methods such as color and sound therapy, vibration theory, and color Feng Shui.
- Touch of Health: Eight steps to good health by Linda Cleary.
- Vitalitate.com: Information on courses for stress management through The Radiance Technique®.
This category in other languages: