Search Home : Health : Animal : Veterinary Medicine
- AONA Veterinary Cases: Information on veterinary health care education and treatment concerning musculo-skeletal injuries.
- Animal Science: Animal science, animal production, and veterinary medicine community. Literature search, news, reviews, and a job service.
- Case Studies in Small Animal Cardiovascular Medicine: The site presents veterinary patients in a grand rounds format. The participant is asked to examine all of the relevant material and then to make a diagnosis and answer questions regarding the case. Follow-up information and a case discussion follows.
- Center for Animal Health and Productivity: Established to implement teaching, research and service programs directed toward the improvement of health and productivity in food animal herds and flocks.
- Center for Veterinary Medicine: The United States federal agency that regulates the manufacture and distribution of food additives and drugs that will be given to animals. Includes antimicrobial resistance information, extensive topical index, and agency information.
- Consultant: Online computer-assisted veterinary diagnosis tool. Enter signs or diagnosis in search box and get possible matches.
- David Levine: Links and general information concerning rehabilitation and physical therapy for animals.
- E-Vet: Includes sections for veterinarians only, with e-mail lists, message boards, and client handouts. Also includes pet health information, and databases of veterinarians and veterinary supply companies.
- FARAD - Food Animal Residue Avoidance Databank: Databank listing the withdrawal times for drugs used in food producing animals in the United States.
- For Vets Only: Includes help wanted, practices and equipment for sale, and positions wanted.
- Martindale's Health Science Guide: Veterinary Center: Extensive directory of veterinary science links.
- MyVetOnline: Provides a directory of veterinary clinics, reference articles for pet owners, and a complimentary web site service for veterinarians.
- NetVet Veterinary Resources: Large collection of veterinary medical and animal related internet resources.
- Rabnet: World Health Organization Division for Emerging and other Communicable Diseases Surveillance and Control Zoonotic Disease Unit. Rabies information.
- Side Effects of Rimadyl: Extensive information on the use and possible side effects of Rimadyl, provided by the Senior Dogs Project.
- The Merck Veterinary Manual: Comprehensive online reference for animal health information.
- The Neurology Service Pages: For the VMTH at the University of Florida. These pages are presented for the benefit of students, veterinarians and animal owners throughout the world.
- UC Davis Dentistry and Oral Surgery Service: Veterinary dentistry for veterinarians, students and pet owners. Provided by the School of Veterinary Medicine of the University of California at Davis.
- USDA APHIS -Veterinary Services: United States regulatory body charged with protecting, sustaining, and improving the health, quality, and productivity of U.S. livestock and poultry. Includes departments and programs.
- UT SkinVet: Designed to assist practicing veterinarians and pet owners with various problems associated with veterinary dermatology.
- Ultravet: A site conceived to furnish you with basic information about clinical uses of ultrasound for pet's diagnostics. By: Dra. Elizabeth Guimarães Pierobon.
- VET Helpline India: Contains information on the Veterinary Profession and Education in India. Also avail of Vet Services - giving users the opportunity to interact with Online Experts. Also gives information about organisations like the BSPCA, INKC.
- VetAsia: Free veterinary advice for all pets; dogs, cats, and exotic. Strong focus on Asia-Pacific region, with information on diseases, vet clinics, and organisations.
- VetCentric.com - Animal Healthcare on the Web: Veterinary information and resources for animal owners. Browse the encyclopedia, read about the latest advances in veterinary medicine, or search the knowledgebase.
- VetComment: Veterinary politics and discussion for UK veterinarians. Includes links, contact information and articles.
- VetConnect: Information `resource` for veterinarians. Includes diagnostic laboratory reports, medical and product information, and electronic commerce, and free web pages for veterinarians.
- VetGate: Gateway to a search of evaluated internet resources in animal health. Aimed at students, researchers, academics, and practitioners in animal health.
- VetMedCenter: For veterinarians and pet owners. Features searchable formulary, case studies, practice tips, news, procedures, and specialties for veterinarians and pet care information, breed center, first aid, and medical resources for pet owners.
- VetProf and VetPlus: International e-mail list for professional veterinary discussion. Includes list charter, online subscription application form, archives, client information sheets, and FAQ.
- VetScape Veterinary Internet Network: A selective directory of Internet sites for vets, techs, nurses, and students.
- Veterinary Information Network - VIN: Large online community for veterinarians. Includes vet finder, forums, membership information, consultants, and contact information. Must be a VIN member to access all of the site.
- Veterinary Medicine Resources: Veterinary medicine links, articles, chat, bulletin boards.
- Vetsonline.com: Portal for veterinarians. Includes news, web site reviews, CPD calendar provided by vetcpd, bookshop, and veterinary links directory.
- wwvffa: Discussion `group` for veterinarian in food animal practices. Major interest is the Nipah Virus situation in Malaysia. Public health, food safety, and drug residue issues.
This category in other languages: