Search Home : Health : Beauty : Advice and Education
- A Waist Is A Terrible Thing To Mind: A compilation of stories and poems by women exposing the devastating consequences of societies obsession with unnatural thinness, artificial beauty, and weight gain.
- A Woman Is: Teaches and reminds every woman on how to be a harmoniously successful person. Tips on how to improve the graciousness of being a woman.
- American Society for Mesotherapeutic Liposculpture: Professional articles on mesotherapy, lipodissolve, fat reduction, liposculpture and weight loss procedure. Includes a discussion forum.
- Asian Women Beauty Channel: Offers tips and advice on beauty, skin care, hair care, foot and hand care.
- Be Young: Health hints and beauty tips on a wide range of subjects from make-up and skin care to weight loss and fashion
- Beauticians On Net: Health and beauty advice, hair and cosmetic tips.
- Beautify-tips.com: Tips and links offering information about cosmetics, make-up techniques, skin care and other topics related to beauty. Opportunity for viewers to submit new tips.
- Beauty Beyond 50: Syndicated Beauty Beyond 50 columnist and award-winning author Jo Peddicord shares practical proven solutions to overcoming stereotypes and "growing young." Your relevant questions/comments are welcome.
- Beauty Buzz: Cosmo's Beauty Confessions: Current and archived Cosmopolitan magazine columns on best beauty supplies.
- Beauty Chop: Cyberspace salon which offers beauty secrets and beauty tips on hair and makeup.
- Beauty Consumer: A consumer's guide to beauty treatments, covering professional salon treatments for the skin, nails, and body. The latest salon and spa treatments are explained plus "homecare" formulations.
- Beauty For All Generations and Occasions: An informative site on beauty for people of all ages. Free color-analysis and lots of tips.
- Beauty Magazine On-line: On line educational `resource` for professional beauty and skin care therapists in a magazine style.
- Beauty Newsletter: Focuses on beauty, makeup techniques, new beauty websites, product reviews, and beauty tips, and an emphasis on how to do makeup.
- Beauty Tips Online: Information about beauty, fashion and fitness. Includes make-up, skin care and grooming advice for women and men.
- Beauty and Health: Useful how-to's, tips, tricks, do's and don'ts
- Beauty4Skin.Com - Medical Science of Skin Care: Articles on skin care and beauty advice from cosmetic and health professionals and dermatologists for selfcare in skin, hair, and nails.
- BeautyRiot: Everything beauty, including celebrity secrets, free virtual makeover application, news, reviews, community, comparison shopping search, trends, tips, and advice.
- Beautyfina: Information about skin care and acne control, cosmetics, nails and hair products. Includes details of different conditions and options for self-treatment.
- Celebrity Image Consultant: Daniel DiCriscio's Image Consultation.
- Cents of Style: Andy Paige's beauty and fashion consulting business. Book a consultation, view fashion and make up tips and Ask Andy.
- Chatelaine.com Beauty and Fashion: Fashion, style, health and beauty advice and shopping links from Canada's online lifestyle journal.
- Cinema Make-up School: Details about a school based out of Los Angeles. Specializes in teaching all areas of special effects make-up as well as beauty make-up. Includes courses, enrollment, tuition and contact information.
- Clipped: Dedicated to making you beautiful. With tips, expert advice, chats, and a nifty message board.
- Color 1 Associates Wardrobe Makeover: How to get a wardrobe makeover without spending a dime.
- Diamond Way Ayurveda: Committed making Ayurveda and Ayurvedic lifestyle available to all who are interested in higher levels of well being.
- Dress Me Now: Articles on fashion advice.
- Face Online: Fashion and beauty site containing cosmetic and hair care reviews.
- Fashion Icon's International Beauty Lounge: Ask her anything! Undercover reporter Fashion Icon goes beyond the style surface and uses her veteran expertise to offer tips, quips and trade secrets of the beauty realm. Make-up and hair with ample do-it yourself flair!
- Focus on Style: Candidly cool, reality-based beauty, fashion, and style advice from syndicated columnist Sharon Haver.
- Free Beauty Tips: Beauty and health tips including makeup, skin care, hair care, eyebrows, lips, spiritual health.
- Glamour Girls: Join a free daily newsletter and read the archives.
- Health and Beauty Tips: Provides health and beauty tips, skin care, weekly make-up and skin care tips provided by experts.
- Hindustanlink: Beauty Care: Offers information on women's health, pregnancy and fashion. Includes tips for hair, eye, facial, hands and feet, nails and dental care.
- Ilynna's Garden: Health and beauty through a holistic approach. Includes an on-line macrobiotic cookbook, recipes for natural cosmetic preparations and many more ways to a healthier, better and more sustainable living.
- Informed Beauty: The thinking woman's approach to natural beauty and vitality.
- JAG, Holistic Aesthetics: Celebrity make up artist selects the best beauty and wellness tools and tips. Advance training and marketing for estheticians, salons and spas: Aromatherapy Certification for Trade.
- Janice Cox: Natural beauty recipes, hints and tips available in three books.
- Jean Coutu Beauty: Insight into the latest trends in make-up or advice on skin care, hair care, perfumes and fragrances.
- Ladies Home Journal: Makeup Tips: Offers a variety of beauty, makeup, and health and fitness tips.
- Look Good Feel Better: Help cancer patients with appearance. Sponsored by CTFA and ACS.
- Lucire: Grooming for Guys: A detailed article offering advice on men’s grooming procedures and products, including care for eyebrows, hands, nostrils and skin.
- Lunatips: New moon and full moon guide to grooming your hair, nails, skin, and gardens. A personal calendar guide and beauty program can be made for each individual.
- Main Floor Style: A guide to beauty, fashion, and style. Features fashion Q and A, and advice on accessories, beauty, fitness and health.
- Make Me Up: Cosmetic reviews, makeup tips, beauty message board, and beauty advice on everything from makeup application to skin care.
- Makeover Program for Women: Online makeovers designed to help women define their best style. Over 35 workshops in all including color, body, accessory, wardrobe, hair & makeup.
- Makeup Answers and Questions: Answers to your frequently asked makeup and beauty questions. Get the makeup FAQ's and become part of an online makeup community.
- Makeup411: Contains makeup tips and expert advice for woman, beauty information, trends, and makeover techniques on celebrities. Has a message board and guestbook.
- Marie Claire: The Ultimate Do it Yourself Pedicure: How to give your feet a well-deserved and pampering deep cleaning and keep your toes looking sexy too.
- Marshmallow: Online beauty magazine with reviews, news,and awards.
- Milady: Publisher of educational materials covering cosmetology, barber-styling, esthetics, nail technology and massage.
- MyPersonalStyle: Wardrobe planning, beauty, style, and fashion advice, with helpful articles, online shopping links, free virtual makeovers, and more
- Myria-Magazine for Moms: Resources and community for women who are mothers. Hair, beauty and style articles and advice from a variety of authors.
- Natural Beauty at A Woman's Heart: Beauty care. Beauty product reviews. Natural home facials, home spa, and do it yourself beauty treats from the kitchen.
- Natural Nails by Fiona: Nail Care information and advice for Natural Nails
- Over 40 and Loving It: Offers beauty, health, and diet tips for women over forty.
- Quick March Cosmetics & Fashion: Cosmetics, beauty care, fashion designers, haute couture, fashion chat.
- Recipe Goldmine: An extensive collection of recipes for making hair, skin, bath and personal beauty products.
- Redbook Beauty Expert: Model Dayle Haddon, twice named to Harper's Bazaar's "Ten Most Beautiful Women" answers visitor questions on makeup tips, hair styles and recommended beauty supplies.
- Rejeuve Message Board for Women: Share tips, advice, insights, concerns and ask questions at our anti-aging & beauty message board forum for women in their 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's.
- Shalini Vadhera: Celebrity makeup artist Shalini Vadhera gives makeup advice and tips on makeup application, skin care, cosmetics, bath and beauty.
- So You Wanna Dress Better?: This full-length article will tell women how to choose styles that fit their body's shape and coloring as well as steering them away from common fashion mistakes.
- Style Diva: Cosmetic and fashion tips, dos and don'ts, unbiased beauty product reviews, and a directory of beauty, fashion, home and health sites.
- Styles 101: A Women's guide to beauty. Hair style gallery, hair information, skin care, make-up, tips, advice, and styling tips.
- The Art of Beauty. The Art of Style: Offers tips on how to make the most of your appearance, including hair, make-up and face shape.
- The Beauty Bottle:: Information on healthy skin care, long hair maintenance, and general beauty advice. Seeking articles and participation in forums.
- The Grapevine-Beauty Message Board: A great place to meet nice folks and gab about cosmetics.
- The ImageMaker, Inc.: A training and consulting firm that enables people interested in the image industry to obtain their dream of becoming a certified image consultant.
- Women Beauty: A comprehensive site on women's beauty providing complete information on skin, eye, hair, hand and foot care.
- Your Look, Your Life: Presents various approaches to addressing real-life style scenarios, and helpful hints on how to choose and achieve a style that's an expression of each woman's individuality.
- iVillage Diet & Fitness: Articles on achieving health and beauty through proper diet and nutrition, fitness and exercise
This category in other languages: