Search Home : Health : Beauty : Perfumes and Scents
- 4 Perfume Info: Guide to perfumes for men and women. Includes FAQs, product guide and designers.
- Ask Mr. Perfume: Offers a store and discount locator for hundreds of brands of perfume. Also offers reviews and contact information for each designer.
- Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association: Trade association with related information regarding cosmetic ingredient safety.
- Encyclopedia of World Perfumes: Includes information including descriptions, pictures, shopping malls finder of more than 7,000 worldwide perfumes.
- Fragrance Finder: Fragrance personality quiz.
- Fragrance as a Protective Shield: Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Native Americans, all used fragrance to attract beneficial energy, and to keep away inauspicious energies. What are today's healing and aromatic cleansing plants?
- Fragranced Products Information Network: Information and links regarding chemicals used in fragranced products and possible health effects.
- Free Perfume Samples: Offers a free newsletter, Todays Beauty Tip. Also a perfume fact sheet.
- Human Pheromones: What pheromones are and how they work. Articles, mailing list, and products.
- International Perfume Bottle Association: Organization for collectors and dealers of perfume bottles.
- Jainism Simplified: Jainist perspective on karma, including that of perfumes and scents.
- Lebermuth Company: FAQ regarding fragrances and essential oils (commercial).
- Natural Substances Power Perfume: Article by Lucy Snyder concerning the power of perfume.
- Oxynergy: Pure oxygene atomization and advanced cosmetics for professionals
- Perfume 2000: Industry contacts, complete perfume industry product listing, related news and special perfume features. Some services available only for a fee.
- Perfume Lovers Webring: Information regarding the webring.
- Pioneer Thinking: Making Fragrances: Create perfumes and body splashes to suit personality and taste. Offers 15 recipes that can be made at home.
- Stefan's Florilegium: Perfumes: Medieval perfumes and pomanders and recipes. See also the files cosmetics-msg, handcream-msg, aphrodisiacs-msg, spices-msg, herbs-msg, lavender-msg, rose-water-msg.
- The Fragrance Foundation: Educational arm of the international fragrance industry (non-profit). Information and tips about fragrance.
- The Human Pheromone Discovery: Brief articles from The Athena Institute concerning human pheromones.
- osMoz: Thematic site dedicated to perfume. Current events on perfumes, the history of fragrances, interviews of fragrance creators, the secrets of a perfume, games, contests and an exclusive club.