Search Home : Health : Conditions and Diseases : Allergies
- A Focus on Allergies and Asthma: Provides the latest information and therapy options for these disorders.
- AAFP: Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis and Urticaria: Description, diagnosis, treatment, and a patient brochure.
- ABC of Allergies: Adverse Reactions to Drugs: Clinical review by Daniel Vervloet and Stephen Durham. Includes incidence, risk factors, diagnosis, and management.
- ABC of Allergies: Anaphylaxis: Clinical review by Pamela W. Ewan. Includes definition, incidence, aetiology, clinical features, and management.
- About, Inc. - Pediatrics: Take the Seasonal Allergy Screening Quiz to see if your kids have symptoms of seasonal allergies, including a runny nose, water eyes, and sneezing.
- All Allergy Net: Provides information on symptoms, medication, and treatment.
- Allegra: Allergy relief information containing pollen forecasts and tips for outdoor lovers.
- Allergic Conjunctivitis: A look at the condition, its prevention, treating the symptoms and if the medicine has side affects.
- Allergy: In-depth look at this disorder including general information, environmental problems, food, medical problems, medicines, testing, allergy shots and frequently asked questions.
- Allergy Advice: Information about dust, pollen, and pet allergies including hayfever treatment. From Benadryl.
- Allergy Authority: Articles and videos on allergy research and treatment options.
- Allergy Glossary: From the Health On the Net Foundation.
- Allergy Newswire: Provides archive of articles on allergies and a free monthly newsletter with the latest allergy, hay fever, and pollen information.
- Allergy Now: A portal designed with the allergy community in mind. Numerous links to information.
- Allergy Nursing: An allergy nurse answers questions and provides patient-education material from a nursing perspective, and offers a discussion `group` for allied health or technicians in this field.
- Allergy Prevention Center: A compilation of news, articles and research results for people suffering from allergies.
- Allergy Web: Offers information for patients and professionals.
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI): Information, articles and news for patients and physicians.
- Allergy.com: Provides information about allergies. Find out the difference between allergy symptoms and a cold, or how to reduce allergens like pollen, mold, and dust mites. Presented by Aventis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AllergyVoice: Interactive survey to capture the experiences of people with allergies and take their voice to health care leaders.
- Allernet: A large variety of resources for allergy sufferers with pollen count maps, photos of mold spores and tree pollens, frequently asked questions, and directories of specialists.
- Allerpet, Inc.: Allergy information for people who are allergic to dust mites and household pets.
- Altruis Biomedical Network: Consumer health care web site for general information on allergy drugs and therapies, anti-inflammatory, NSAIDs and corticosteroids.
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: Offers a locator and phone number for telephone referrals for those looking for an allergist.
- American Family Physician: A Practical Guide to Anaphylaxis: Includes etiology, differential diagnosis, emergency treatment, management, and a patient brochure.
- Anaphylaxis Campaign: Official site for the UK charity. Information keyed to varied interests including health professionals and the food industry.
- Anaphylaxis Canada: Organization providing scientifically based information to promote improved treatment and management of anaphylaxis. Includes FAQ, myths, living with the condition, anaphylaxis registry, programs, and services.
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA): Organization provides free information and education on asthma and allergies, as well as links to regional AAFA groups.
- Aventis: Provides patients with information about allergies including treatment, medication, chronic idiopathic urticaria, hay fever and respiratory allergies causes.
- BBC Health: The Allergy Guide offers up-to-date information and useful advice. Information about this disorder as well as what it means to be a sufferer.
- Chronic Allergies: A practical `resource` for sufferers of seasonal allergies, hay fever or allergic rhinitis. Learn more about symptoms and get tips on how to live with and treat them.
- Clemson Extension: Dust Mites: Fact sheet on controlling dust mites, which are second only to pollen in causing allergic reactions.
- DrGreene.com: A discussion about allergies to cold and what can be done about them.
- Dust Mites in the Home: Some helpful hints in ridding your house of dust mites. Information from the AAFP.
- ES Help: Designed to help people suffering from Electrical Sesitivity (Hypersensitivity).
- Glossary: Words frequently encountered in literature on allergy and asthma.
- Health Link MCW: Dr. Jordan Fink clears the air with an article entitled: Sneezing, Wheezing, Coughing, Swelling... Is it an Allergy?
- How Allergies Work: Illustrated guide includes allergy terminology, symptoms, reactions, and causes.
- InteliHealth: Allergy: Harvard Medical School-reviewed health information on allergy symptoms, causes, treatment, medications and prevention.
- Keep Kids Healthy: Allergy treatment guide for children to treatment of hay fever, allergies or allergic rhinitis in your children, allergic salute, seasonal and perennial.
- Living with Allergies: NIAID Fact Sheet: Resources for patients with this disorder.
- Mayo Clinic: Allergies: Experts offer information about the causes of, along with the latest treatments and steps you can take to prevent allergic reactions and asthma attacks.
- Medfacts: Types of skin testing, how the tests work, what factors can affect a skin test, skin testing for food allergies and tests considered unnecessary.
- Middle Ear Disease and Allergy: Presents the evidence that supports the theory that persistant fluid in a child's, or adult's, middle ear is the result of allergy and not infection.
- My Allergy Net: Facts and findings about allergies and information about how to live with them.
- My Toxic Life: Gabrielle Taylor's personal account and researches into being diagnosed with dozens of food, chemical and natural allergies after twenty years of random illness.
- NIAID Fact Sheet: Numerous tips and hints to keeping dust out of the bedroom.
- NJC: Anaphylaxis Symptoms and Treatment: In-depth description, how and why it can result, and how to prevent it.
- NYC Pollen Count: Pollen count updates for both local and national pollen count and mold spore count.
- Northern Allergy Center: A guide to allergies and allergic conditions such as asthma, hay fever and celiac disease.
- Nutrition for a Living Planet: All the facts about allergies, what causes them and what can help to overcome them.
- Open Forum: Information about allergies: what they are and what causes them, what people experience, and an allergy forum.
- Pioneer Thinking: The Environment and Your Health: Read about the environment and how it affects you and your families health. Offered is a `resource` for do it yourself information, solutions and ideas.
- RXinsider: A free allergies monograph for patient counseling.
- Rapp Wellness News: Help for children with allergies from Dr. Doris Rapp.
- Rhinology/Allergy Pages: An educational site for patients about diseases related to the nose, sinuses, head and neck. Numerous topics discussed such as, allergy philosophy, allergen avoidance and medication. Message board on site.
- Safe4Kids: For kids living with anaphylaxis. Includes games, e-cards, user submitted art, stories, and recipes, and resources for schools and camps, including sample policies and activities.
- SavonHealth: A comprehensive allergy information site. Browse anonymously or sign up for a personalized report with information specific to your needs.
- Seasonal Allergy Center: Learn how to identify allergies and ease symptoms. For those who suffer from a seasonal, nasal, sinus, or spring allergy.
- Severe Allergic Reaction: Links to Anaphylaxis information from Fasthealth.com.
- Sinus Pharmacy: Feature article on how to win the fight against dust mites.
- The Allergy Report: Provides healthcare providers with the appropriate tools to recognize, diagnose and treat allergies.
- WebMD Inc.: Information covering various aspects of allergy, written and reviewed by WebMD doctors.
- Yahoo! Health - Allergy Health Center: Find information on allergies and their causes, diagnosis, symptoms, different types of treatments, and air quality and pollen maps.
- Zirtek Allergy: Advice for allergy sufferers to understand and cope with the effects of their allergy including hayfever, dust, animals and skin allergies.
- eMedicine Health - Allergies: Consumer health `resource` center providing an overview, the causes, symptoms and treatment.
This category in other languages: