Search Home : Health : Conditions and Diseases : Cancer : Centers : Research
- AMC Cancer Research Center: Non-profit institute dedicated to prevention located in Denver, Colorado. Includes current research, health information and other related resources.
- Addenbrooke's NHS Trust: Academic and research `resource` center serving the East Anglia region of England.
- Alberta Cancer Genetics Program: Information about this Canadian institutional research strategy and database which addresses the genetic susceptibility of cancer.
- BC Cancer Agency: Provides a list of locations, patient information, services, information for health professionals, research and donations. Multiple sites in British Columbia, Canada.
- Bergen Oral Cancer Group: Research center at the University of Bergen in Norway that focuses on the the biology and causes of this condition.
- British Columbia Cancer Research Center: Includes research information, publications, training opportunities and researcher profiles. Located in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cancer Research Center of Hawaii: University affiliate unites researchers, modern equipment and technology to improve prevention and treatment. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Cancer Research UK Clinical Centre at Leeds: Areas include clinical trials, psychosocial oncology, biological and immunotherapy work, genetics and screening.
- Cancer Research and Biostatistics: Non-profit organization utilizes the application of biostatistical principles and methods. Located in Seattle, Washington.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center: Devoted to improving treatment through basic research, prevention research, cancer control and clinical medicine. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center: Information for scientific researchers, patients and educators. Located in Seattle, Washington.
- In Silico Oncology Group: Development of computer models to optimize tumor therapy planning. Consortium includes the National Technical University of Athens in Zografos, Greece.
- Irish Clinical Oncology Research Group: Information for physicians and patients about clinical research, with links to patient support groups. Located in Dublin, Ireland.
- Laboratory of Immunology and Biology of Metastasis: Research, resources, publications, links and personnel from this division of the Department of Experimental Pathology at the University of Bologna, Italy.
- Meharry Medical College/Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center Partnership: Encourges research aimed at prevention and improved care in minority and underserved populations.
- New York Cancer Project: NYCP through its registry and follow-up data seeks to improve understanding of the disease. Affiliated with Columbia University and located in New York City.
- Rational Therapeutics Cancer Laboratories: Analysis of programmed cell death using the patient's own tumor cells to try to establish a treatment of choice.
- San Antonio Cancer Institute: University affiliate and associate of the Cancer Therapy and Research Center in Texas. Includes genetics, drug development, prevention and control.
- The Cancer Research Institute of Ontario: CRIO provides a research environment which focuses on prevention, early detection, control and cure.
- The NCI Center for Cancer Research: Conducts clinical trials at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
- The Wistar Institute: Provides information about this NCI-designated Cancer Center and its orientation to research in basic science. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Walther Cancer Institute: Indianapolis, Indiana based organization which supports oncology projects in affiliation with several midwestern U.S. universities.