Search Home : Health : Conditions and Diseases : Cancer : Journals
- American Journal of Clinical Oncology: Cancer Clinical Trials: Provides access to full text content, online-only content, features and services and author submission materials.
- Annals of Oncology: Journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology. Publishes articles across a multi-disciplinary spectrum.
- Annals of Surgical Oncology: Journal of The Society of Surgical Oncology.
- Anti-Cancer Drugs: Provides access to full text content, online-only content, features, services and author submission materials.
- Anticancer Research: Publishes articles which address the areas of experimental and clinical oncology. Provides subscription information and instructions for authors.
- Breast Cancer Online: Free online peer-reviewed educational resource.
- Breast Cancer Research: Online and print journal covering topics of basic and clinical research relevant to breast cancer. Research articles are free to all users.
- British Journal of Cancer: International perspective and coverage in the field of cancer research.
- Cancer Biology and Therapy: Advances in cancer research with a goal to promote molecular and translational progress.
- Cancer Detection and Prevention Online: Peer-reviewed journal by the International Society for Preventive Oncology. Continuing medical education credits available.
- Cancer Gene Therapy: Supported by the International Society for Cancer Gene Therapy, this `resource` publishes original research and hosts diverse views.
- Cancer Genomics & Proteomics: International journal featuring articles and reviews on the application of related technology to basic, experimental and clinical cancer research.
- Cancer Immunology: Online journal of the Academy of Cancer Immunology which provides a forum for the exchange of scientific and clinical information in the field of tumor immunology.
- Cancer Research: General cancer research journal supported by the American Association for Cancer Research.
- Cancer Wise: Monthly electronic publication containing information about current advances in cancer prevention, treatment and research.
- Cell Cycle: Dedicated to research on the cell cycle and cancer. The focus of this journal is molecular aspects of cancer research.
- Clinical Cancer Research: Journal from the American Association for Cancer Research which publishes pre-clinical as well as clinical cancer research studies.
- Contemporary Oncology Journal: Wspolczesna Onkologia is a Polish bimonthly covering recent advances, and offering scientific papers and reviews from Europe.
- Current Opinion in Oncology: Provides access to full text content, online-only content, features and services and author submission materials.
- Electronic Journal of Oncology: Contains peer-reviewed original publications in the fields of oncology and hematology.
- European Journal of Cancer Prevention: Provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services and author submission materials.
- Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy: Offers articles on therapeutic and diagnostic advances in oncology including tumor management, biomarkers, therapy and treatment guidelines.
- Gastric & Breast Cancer: Provides access to secondary-research articles on carcinogenesis-based prevention, early detection, evidence-based current treatment and future directions.
- Hematology / Oncology Clinics of North America: Each issue focuses on a single topic and is presented under the direction of a guest editor.
- Integrative Cancer Therapies: The focus is on combining conventional treatment modalities with complementary and alternative approaches.
- International Journal of Oncology: Publishes basic and clinical studies, and features well-known scientists each month.
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: Journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Searchable archives as well as topical and issue indexes. Email alerts available.
- Journal of Surgical Oncology: Online journal specifically dedicated to education of residents in surgery.
- Journal of the National Cancer Institute: Publishes original research papers, and acts as `resource` for current related information.
- Leukemia: Specialty journal produced by the Nature Publishing Group with a focus on basic research on hematopoietic malignancies.
- MedBioWorld: Direct links to oncology journals.
- Medical and Pediatric Oncology: Publishes original articles on the diagnosis, treatment, epidemiology, biology, and molecular and clinical genetics of these diseases.
- Melanoma Research: Provides access to full text content, online-only content, features and services and author submission materials.
- Michigan Oncology Journal: Advancements in Clinical and Basic Science Research from the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Molecular Cancer Research: Legacy of the AACR journal Cell Growth & Differentiation which ceased publication in 2002.
- Molecular Cancer Therapeutics: Includes an introduction for authors, subscriptions, details about the journal, archives and a search feature for articles.
- Nature Reviews Cancer: Science Articles: Features scientific review articles oriented to a variety of related topics.
- Neoplasia: International journal oriented to basic cancer research and published by the Nature Publishing Group.
- Neuro-Oncology: Medical journal about cancers and research.
- OnTumor.com: Oncology Journals: Collection of links to online cancer journals.
- Oncogene: General cancer research journal produced by the Nature Publishing Group. Published weekly with a broad scope about basic research on cancer.
- Radiation Oncology Online Journal: Information and resources for lay and professional audience.
- Seminars in Cancer Biology: Review journal aimed at current developments in molecular oncology. Available to subscribers of the IDEAL library.
- Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America: Each issue focuses on a single topic and is presented under the direction of a guest editor.
- Surgical Oncology net: Aimed at surgical residents.
- The Oncologist CME Online: Provides oncologists with the possibility of receiving Continuing Medical Education credits online.