Search Home : Health : Conditions and Diseases : Digestive Disorders : Liver : Hepatitis
- Alp's Page: Information on hepatitis. Includes FAQs and article about the treatment.
- Be In Charge -- Hepatitis: Materials you can receive on the treatment and dealing with this disease. Sponsored by Rebetron and includes patient information and prescribing details.
- Dr. Melissa Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease:
- HealthAtoZ: Your Family Health Site: Learn about the five basic types of hepatitis, ways to avoid contracting it and treatment options. Includes a comparison chart, quiz and message board.
- HepQuest: Hepatitis related information for patients and medical professionals.
- HepRates: This web site provides statistical information regarding viral hepatitis, including disease rates, death rates, and time trends. Lets the user make maps, tables and graphs.
- Hepatitis: Offers articles, including medications used to treat it, information on clinical trials and a glossary.
- Hepatitis A-Z: Daniel Dimitriou's site providing extensive information about this disease, including support for spouses of sufferers.
- Hepatitis Activist: Help fight liver disease by e-mailing Congress with an automated congressional E-mailer (ACE) system. Also join a list to be kept up to date with liver disease.
- Hepatitis Central: Current information on this disease as well as liver disease, cirrhosis, rebetron and interferon. For the medical professional and patient. Online support groups and patient referred physicians.
- Hepatitis Doctor: Detailed information about hepatitis B and C. PegIntron, Rebetron, Pegasys,Rebetol and ribavirin are discussed in detail.
- Hepatitis Innovations: From Schering, offers resources to help you understand this disease and how it can be treated.
- Hepatitis Neighborhood: Patient support on Hepatitis C, HCV, HBV, HAV, HIV, with message boards, physician-hosted chat rooms, and information on Pegylated Interferon, Rebetron, liver disease, transplants, support groups, and risk factors.
- Hepatitis News - Topix.net: News on hepatitis collected from diverse sources on the web.
- Hepatitis Resource Center: Includes chat, information and articles, newsgroups and message boards, books, related web sites, and medical directories on this disease.
- Hepatitis Week: Latest news about Hepatitis A, B and C. Log in required to read the newsletter. No log in required for announcements, subscribing and information about the site.
- Information Channel: Describes all viral hepatitis in precise scientific terms. It is addressed to doctors, but also to the general public. Virus structure, epidemiology, prevention and treatment are addressed.
- LGBT Health Channel: Contains information and statistics about viral hepatitis.
- Liver Study Unit, University of Chicago: Provides information about hepatitis for patients, medical students, and physicians.
- Liver Support: Maximum Milk Thistle. Information on protecting your liver from the hepatitis c virus.
- MedlinePlus: Hepatitis: Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
- National Center for Infectious Diseases: Provides information about the viral hepatitis for patients and physicians.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases: Hepatitis publications: a look at the causes, symptoms and treatments.
- Suite 101: Hepatitis A, B, and C information, support groups and the latest data on treatments.
- Vaccinations for Hepatitis A & B: Candidates, doses, and schedules for vaccinations.
This category in other languages: