Search Home : Health : Conditions and Diseases : Endocrine Disorders : Pancreas : Diabetes
- Reality Check: An Australian site dedicated to, and run by, young adults with diabetes. Features information, advice, personal stories, and an open forum.
- About Diabetes Resources: Resources for diabetes patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers. Includes original feature articles, diabetes forum, chat, and evaluated link library.
- American Diabetes Association: A comprehensive `resource` for diabetes education, news, research, and advocacy information.
- AskMen.com - Diabetes: Information on diabetes and how it affects men.
- AtDiabetes: Offers a Medline search form, newsletter, and forums.
- BBC Online: The Diabetes Guide: Causes and symptoms of diabetes and learning how to live with this chronic illness. Includes contact information for international diabetes organizations.
- CureNow: An online diabetes magazine dedicated to finding a cure. Includes tips on advocacy, articles on important issues, and interviews.
- DiabetEASE - On-Line Diabetes Management Tool: An advanced web-based diabetic health monitoring system which is designed specifically to track and trend your daily blood glucose levels. Registration required.
- Diabetes: Information from the UPMC Health System, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Diabetes - medcohealth.com: Research diabetes or browse detailed drug information. Features include interactive tools and related news.
- Diabetes Chart: This chart converts HbA1c test results to their equivalent blood glucose readings.
- Diabetes Dictionary: Prepared by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), this dictionary of terms defines words that are often used when talking or writing about this disease.
- Diabetes Education: Basic diabetes information and guidelines for the care and management of this disease.
- Diabetes Guidelines: The official guidelines for treatment of diabetes from the International Diabetes Foundation (IDF).
- Diabetes Handbook: A description of the different types and brands of insulin used in diabetes treatment, from the University of Massachusetts.
- Diabetes Home: Information for diabetics and their families on symptoms, medicines, insulin and other treatments, diet and exercise and the latest research.
- Diabetes Information - Novo Nordisk: Patient information site about diabetes. News, research, recipes and devices.
- Diabetes Insight: Information for people in the UK to assist them in the management and control of their diabetes.
- Diabetes Institute for Immunology and Transplantation: Diabetes Institute For Immunology and Transplantation University of Minnesota clinical trial registration islet transplatation for insulin dependence.
- Diabetes Interview World: Sample article from the print magazine, email newsletter, and subscription form for the print version.
- Diabetes LifeCenter: Offers patients diabetes diagnosis and treatment info and news, as well as a secure online forum where they can ask board-certified doctors questions.
- Diabetes News - Topix.net: News on diabetes collected from diverse sources on the web.
- Diabetes Professional Information: Physician-oriented information about diabetes, including a brief summary of the condition and details of scientific meetings. Provided by Aventis.
- Diabetes Resource Center on Healingwell.com: Comprehensive guide to resources on diabetes, including medical news, articles and information, message boards, books, and links to related sites.
- Diabetes Risk Test: ADA offers a `resource` for signs, symptoms, factors, and diabetic risks.
- Diabetes Symptoms Resource: Provides information on the symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes, hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia. From Accu-Chek and Roche Diagnostics.
- Diabetes Tool Box: Diabetes information and free tools about diabetes mellitus, signs/symptoms, activities for children, health calculators, drug information and other free resources for diabetic lifestyle management.
- Diabetes Watch: Information about diabetes including treatment, medication, management, prevention, high blood sugar, and low blood sugar from pharmaceutical manufacturer Aventis. Free registration required.
- Diabetes and Health: Provides basic diabetes-related information to healthcare consumers. Sponsored by pharmaceutical manufacturer Novartis.
- Diabetes for Adults (Type 2): General diabetes information and a forum for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes for Professionals: Information, education, and support for health care professionals in the diabetes field, from pharmaceutical manufacturer Novo Nordisk.
- Diabetes from Ladies Home Journal: Read this helpful information to help you learn more about type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes and methods of treatment for each type.
- Diabetes in America, 2nd Edition: Compilation and assessment of epidemiologic, public health, and clinical data on diabetes and its complications in the United States.
- Diabetes in India: Diabetes complications are the cause of tremendous socioeconomic problems.
- DiabetesPortal.com: A community for people with diabetes including: live chat and interviews, shopping, and comprehensive and current information on the latest treatments, research and day-to-day care.
- Diabetic-Help: Offers information about diabetes and related topics. Information is bilingual, English and Spanish.
- DiabetoValens.com-The Diabetes Guide: Information on diabetes for health care professionals and patients.
- Exercise and Foot Care in Diabetes: News, website reviews, and specific information relating to the management of diabetic complications with foot care and exercise (along with diet +/- medications).
- General Practice Notebook - Diabetes mellitus: Clinically-oriented information on the different types of diabetes.
- Genetic Types of Diabetes: Information for patients and professionals on genes and diabetes, particularly regarding Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY), renal cysts and diabetes and type 2 research.
- Guidelines at Sheffield: National clinical guidelines for type 2 diabetes (UK).
- Health Jar Educational Series: General facts about diabetes, symptoms, prevention, treatments, exercise, drugs and herbals.
- HealthAtoZ - Type 1 Diabetes: Personalized diary tracks blood sugar, medications, exercise and other health management tools. Plus, articles on research, a recipe exchange, risk assessment and related conditions.
- HealthAtoZ: Type 2 Diabetes: Personalized diary tracks blood sugar, medications, exercise and other health management tools. Plus, articles on research, a recipe exchange, risk assessment, and related conditions.
- HowStuffWorks: How Diabetes Works: Fully-illustrated tutorial looks at how your body handles glucose. Shows what insulin is and what it does, how the lack of it affects your body, how the disease is currently treated and what future treatments are in store for diabetics.
- Information About Diabetes: Information on diabetes, diabetic medication and diet
- Insulin Pumpers: Insulin Pumpers provides information and support for adults and children with diabetes and their families interested in insulin pump therapy.
- InteliHealth: Diabetes: Information on treatment, medication, diet, insulin, foot ulcers and alternative therapies as well as free diabetes e-card, online diary and Ask The Experts -reviewed by Harvard Medical School.
- Joslin Diabetes Center: An affiliate of Harvard Medical School, has diabetes treatment facilities nationwide. Includes information on research and research volunteer opportunities, recent diabetes news, a user-friendly diabetes library, online classes, and online discussion groups.
- Leicestershire Diabetes: Features information and advice for patients and multidisciplinary healthcare professionals. Provided by the University Hospitals of Leicester, United Kingdom.
- Life with Diabetes: Diabetes symptoms differ slightly among types, but Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes require different treatments. Insulin, diabetic diets, and blood glucose levels are explained.
- Lifeclinic Diabetes Channel: A comprehensive `resource` for information on diabetic symptoms, hypoglycemia, diabetic diet, treatment options, chart records blood glucose and other vital medical information.
- MamasHealth Diabetes Information: Basic information about diabetes and treatment techniques.
- MedicineNet Focus on Diabetes: Medical information about diabetes therapies, complications, research, and treatment edited by a physician.
- Novo Nordisk- Keeping Well With Diabetes: Basic facts about diabetes, information on nutrition, exercise, medication, online newsletters, a new program for insulin users and home educational tools to help control diabetes.
- Practical Guide to Diabetes: Assisting people with diabetes to understand and manage their condition
- Roche Diabetes-Care Canada: This Roche Diagnostics site offers self-monitoring tools, information, and resources for managing diabetes.
- The Diabetic News: Articles on recent developments in diabetes related health, research, and treatment. Free subscription to newsletter.
- WorldWIDE - the Worldwide Initiative for Diabetes Education: Encouraging and promoting better management and care of people with diabetes through enhancing professional education.
- eMedicine Health - Diabetes: Consumer health `resource` center providing an overview of diabetes and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
This category in other languages: