Search Home : Health : Conditions and Diseases : Musculoskeletal Disorders : Osteoporosis
- About.com Osteoporosis: Risk and Prevention: Find out your risk and how to prevent this disease.
- Arizona Osteoporosis Coalition: Comprehensive osteoporosis treatment and prevention information for families and sufferers of this disorder.
- Arthritis Insight - Osteoporosis: Information about osteoporosis, including statistics, diagnosis, treatment, community center, news, tips and resources.
- Australian Bone Density Testing Centre: Information on done density testing and education to assess risk of fracture and prevention.
- Bone Densitometry: Information on what to expect for this diagnostic procedure.
- Bone Health for Life: Practical advice to improve bone health.
- Boning Up on Osteoporosis: Article by Carolyn J. Strange examining some things will help to lessen the effects of osteoporosis, and reduce its severity.
- Cedars-Sinai Health System: Offers treatment options, information and clinical studies for osteoporosis.
- Dem Bones: Hip Fractures Dangerous For Elderly Men: Osteoporosis is less common in men, but when it does occur it can have serious effects. Dr. Dean, HealthCentral.
- Doctor's Guide to the Internet - Osteoporosis: Discussion groups and newsgroups, related sites.
- DrDonnica.com: Discusses treatment prevention, causes, symptoms and alternative treatment of osteoporosis.
- Florida Osteoporosis Board: Educational and informational resource.
- Foundation For Osteoporosis Research And Education: An organization dedicated to serving both the public and medical community through research and education to increase the awareness of osteoporosis.
- Health Link MCW: An article about Osteoporosis, its current evaluation and treatment.
- Health Link MCW: An article about the diagnosis and treatment of Osteoporosis in older men.
- Healthology Osteoporosis Focus: Learn how to prevent and treat this disease. Features webcasts or transcripts and articles.
- Healthubs: Links to information about osteopenia.
- Learn about Osteoporosis: Details about its impact on women's health and nutrition, and research on calcium absorption, vitamins, aerobic exercises, and treatments such as calcium supplements are discussed.
- Mamas Health: Learn about osteoporosis, what causes it, and some statistics.
- Mayo Clinic: Osteoporosis: Information on risk-factors, prevention and treatment of osteporosis.
- MedicineNet: About Osteoporosis, its prevention, detection and therapies.
- Medinfo: Osteoporosis: Easy to understand information for patients on osteoporosis.
- Moonrise, Inc.: Dedicated to expanding the awareness of osteoporosis among both the medical and lay communities.
- National Institute of Health - Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases: Information to health care professionals, patients and the public about metabolic bone diseases.
- National Osteoporosis Foundation: Fighting osteoporosis and promoting bone health. Includes news, resources for patients and professionals, and information on advocacy and prevention.
- National Osteoporosis Society: The only UK national charity dedicated to eradicating osteoporosis and promoting bone health in both men and women.
- New Mexico Clinical Research & Osteoporosis Center: Special interest in clinical research, osteoporosis care, and bone density testing. Includes links patient and healthcare information.
- OBGYN.net, Osteoporosis page: Physician reviewed site offering Medical Professionals and women news and information on osteoporosis.
- Oregon Osteoporosis Center, Portland, Oregon: Provides clinical care and evaluation, clinical research activities, and educational programs, with a primary focus on osteoporosis and related disorders.
- OsteoMark: Engaged in the discovery and commercialization of products associated with osteoporosis and other collagen-related diseases.
- Osteoporosis: Information about osteoporosis. Part of Imaginis.com, a women's health website.
- Osteoporosis: An extensive look at what this is, the causes, diagnosis, supplements which may be helpful as well as estrogen replacement therapy. By Edward M. Staub, M.D.
- Osteoporosis: Her recent diagnosis of osteoporosis caused Virginia Ramage Smith to do some serious investigations into the cause, treatment and prevention of this disease.
- Osteoporosis: Gives a comprehensive analysis of how various nutrients affect this disorder.
- Osteoporosis: Description, the role of dietary calcium, risk factors,prevention, statistics.
- Osteoporosis: Comprehensive information and resources to help understand and treat this common disorder.
- Osteoporosis: Short text description of osteoporosis, risk factors, prevalence.
- Osteoporosis Australia:
- Osteoporosis Centre: Definitions, illustrations, hip fractures.
- Osteoporosis Education Project: Details about OEP and its program which focuses on natural programs that will prevent, halt, and reverse osteoporosis. Includes a newsletter, research, calendar of events and contact details.
- Osteoporosis Explained: Details of what this is and who is at risk, the scale of the problem and costs involved.
- Osteoporosis Health Center: Resources and links by DrDonnica.com.
- Osteoporosis Info: Information on the prevention of osteoporosis and the prevention of falls. Includes a discussion board.
- Osteoporosis Information - ELDER eStore: Links and resources for this musculoskeletal disorders. Provides help to prevent from getting this disease and contact details.
- Osteoporosis LifeCenter: News and information, including ask a physican.
- Osteoporosis Online: Website of the Osteoporosis Society of Canada's. Provides up-to-date information on the risks, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Osteoporosis Resource Center, by Spine-Health: In-depth review of causes, risk factors, prevention and full range of treatment options.
- Osteoporosis Resource Centers: Information on osteoporosis, osteopenia, and other bone diseases, listing of doctors and osteoporosis treatment centers in the Mid-Atlantic area.
- Osteoporosis Resources: Links to resources for this disease.
- Osteoporosis and Paget's Disease Drug Database: Database of commonly prescribed drugs for osteoporosis and paget's disease.
- Osteoporosis and Women's Health: Directory of treatment and prevention sites features topics such as calcium absorption and bone density, menopause and hormone replacement therapy and cures.
- Osteoporosis and bone physiology: Osteoporosis description, diagnosis, treatment, and explanation of underlying physiology.
- Osteoporosis in Men: Information on risk factors, testing and treatments for men suffering from osteoporosis.
- Osteoporosis in Scotland: Initiative was established between to implement guidelines for management.
- Osteoporosis on Medbroadcast.com: Factual medical information about the condition, including its prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Osteoporosis: A New Era in Recognition and Treatment: Seminar presentation intended for medical professionals discusses risk factors, bone density measurements and their interpretation, and the pros and cons of hormone replacement therapy. [Available as Flash video or slides and text with optional audio.]
- RXinsider: Osteoporosis: A free informational monograph for patient counseling and education.
- Straight Talk about Osteoporosis: Information on how to catch the early signs, and learn how to prevent this bone disorder.
- Test Your Calcium IQ: Interactive quiz designed to educate people about calcium and their bone health.
- The Osteoporosis Center: Includes discussions on diagnosis, complications, treatments and newest osteoporosis drugs discussed.
- The Osteoporosis Nutritionist: Information on individualized nutrition and lifestyle consulting services.
- Tone Your Bones: Created by osteoporosis experts at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Leads visitors through a virtual clinic visit while providing information on testing, nutrition, exercise, and home safety.
- Veritas Medicine: Clinical trial listings for Osteoporosis. Perform a personalized search to find ongoing trials that match your needs.
- WebMD Health: A consumer health site for Osteoporosis.
- Yahoo! Health - Osteoporosis Health Center: Information on prevention, bone loss, vitamins, nutrition, exercises and treatments.
- eMedicine Health - Osteoporosis: Information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
This category in other languages: