Search Home : Health : Dentistry : Education : Dental Schools
- Baylor College of Dentistry: Dedicated to combining higher education and research with community service.
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine: The mission of the Boston University School of Dental Medicine is to provide excellent education to dental professionals throughout their careers.
- Case Western Reserve University: Explore our website and learn the difference between virtual dentistry and dentistry in the real world.
- Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery: The School is committed to prepare students for careers in dentistry.
- Creighton University School of Dentistry: Information for parents and students.
- Dent-Temp Careers: Dental Assistant training school and employment agency.
- Dental Specialties: Offers continuing education for ancillary dental professionals. Includes list of services and financial information. Los Gatos, California.
- Department of Stomatology, UCSF: The Department of Stomatology encompasses the teaching, research, and patient care aspects pertaining to conditions and diseases of oral soft tissues and periodontium and the basic scientific knowledge that explains these phenomena.
- Eastman Dental Center, URMC: Dental school of the University of Rochester.
- Gulf Coast Community College: Dental Hygiene Program. Contains a variety of resources, including selection criteria and educational requirements, faculty and curriculum.
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine: Comprehensive admissions information and advice for prospective students.
- Huntington College of Dental Technology: Westminster, California. Provides admission criteria and information regarding the programs offered.
- Indiana University School of Dentistry: Offers a learning environment in which teaching, research, and community service come together for the preparation of dental professionals.
- Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences: Five year D.D.S. program in English. Admission requirements, cirriculum, accreditation, and financial information. Poznan, Poland.
- MUSC College of Dental Medicine: Information on the Medical University of South Carolina Dental School.
- Montefiore General Practice Dental Residency Program: Includes objectives, program structure, rotations, on-call duties, salary, benefits, and application information. New York City, New York.
- New York University College of Dentistry: Includes program and dental clinic information, publications, and continuing education offerings.
- Newport Coast Oral Facial Institute: A dental technology training facility offering scheduled dental training courses to dental professionals.
- North-West College of Medical and Dental Assistants: Accredited medical college school for medical assistant, dental assistant, pharmacy technician, medical insurance biller, medical receptionist, medical administrative assistant, optometric technician.
- OHSU School of Dentistry: Oregon Health Sciences University. The faculty are highly qualified and committed to facilitating the education of each individual student.
- Ohio State University College of Dentistry: This `resource` will help prospective students, current dental, dental hygiene, and graduate students, patients, staff, and faculty to communicate better with the school and each other.
- Philipps University ,School of Dental Medicine.: Website of the School of D.M. of Philipps University in Marburg, Germany.
- School of Medicine & Dentistry, University of Rochester: The diverse educational and personal backgrounds of our students contribute to the vibrant atmosphere we have created for our students and their plans for the future.
- Temple University School of Dentistry: "Temple Dental" is the second oldest dental school in continuous existence, chartered 134 years ago in 1863.
- The Schuster Center: We are dedicated to helping dentists practice higher quality care, while achieving greater levels of fulfillment and profitabilty.
- The UTHSCSA Dental School: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey: The state university of the health sciences and the nation's largest institution of its kind.
- UB School of Dental Medicine: The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine is one of sixteen schools on the campus of the University at Buffalo, the largest Center in the State University of New York System.
- UCLA School of Dentistry: We want this site to become a central source of information for all of the people the UCLA School of Dentistry has relationships with.
- UMKC School of Dentistry: Information about the faculty, administration, staff and students of the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Dentistry.
- UNC School of Dentistry: The School enrolls approximately 450 students annually. Students pursue educational programs in dental hygiene, dental assisting, predoctoral general dentistry and various post-graduate dental disciplines.
- USC School of Dentistry: The University of Southern California School of Dentistry is a private professional school with a unique heritage and an international reputation.
- University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden: Department of Prosthetic Dentistry. Includes staff list, description of courses, major areas of research, and patient clinic services. Dreseden, Germany.
- University of Alabama School of Dentistry: Information on the DMD course and postgraduate education.
- University of Colorado School of Dentistry: The core of strength of this school rests with its renowned faculty. Their reputations as educators, scientists, and health care professionals secures the school's continuing place as a leader.
- University of Florida College of Dentistry: We are expanding our faculty recruitment in key research areas, as well as our graduate degree programs. We believe the result will be a broad-based increase in research and scholarly activities in our college that will further enhance and support our teaching mission.
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry: For well over one hundred years, the College of Dentistry has been an integral part of The University of Iowa and a `resource` to the state of Iowa.
- University of Kentucky College of Dentistry: A public College of Dentistry with a comprehensive, statewide mission.
- University of Louisville: Dental hygiene, DMD and postdoctoral education.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey: New Jersey Dental School. Pre- and postdoctoral programs. News, admission requirements, curriculum, research, and online courses.
- University of Minnesota - School of Dentistry: Latest information, news, reports, and directory of the school with additional resources related to dentistry.
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne: Dental School. Contains applicant information, resources, staff and course information.
- University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry: Providing quality dental education for Oklahoma and the nation.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine: The School of Dental Medicine (SDM) has a history of forging precedents in dental education, research, and patient care.
- University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston: As an institution dedicated to education and sharing knowledge, we are delighted to have the opportunity to communicate with educational institutions and colleagues around the world through the Internet and World Wide Web.
- University of Washington: Defining the frontiers of dental education, training and research.
- University of the Pacific: School of Dentistry. Admission requirements, student services, class schedules, news and events.
- VCU School of Dentistry: School of Dentistry, Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- West Virginia University Health Sciences Center: School of Dentistry
This category in other languages: