Search Home : Health : Fitness : Aerobics
- Active Karma: Comprehensive set of exercises for all major muscle groups, plus general exercise information.
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA): The world's largest fitness educator, providing certification to fitness professionals, and educational materials for professionals, corporations, and enthusiasts.
- Aerobics and Fitness Daily: News, articles, and commentary on aerobics and fitness.
- Alexey's Stepcenter: Animated choreography, step language dictionary, music board, links and message board.
- Aqua Aerobics: Education, training, and aquatic exercise clinics for individuals, fitness trainers, organizations, and hosting groups.
- AquaFun Fitness: Offer courses in water aerobics, fitness, and training. Includes description of services and contact details. Lowestoft Suffolk, UK.
- Cooper Aerobics Center: Includes clinic, spa, hotel, in a 30 acre resort-like setting. Dallas Texas.
- DanceNet Fitness: Dance as an alternative to mainstream fitness. Instructor and Studio listings by state.
- Easy Exercises: An online programme of exercises to be incorporated into your everyday life.
- FitMoves: For professionals and enthusiasts. Articles, choreography exchanges, videos, spinning database, sample programs, personal training tips.
- Jacki's Aerobic Programs: Jacki Sorensen's dancing, workout and strong step classes includes the US and Australia. Class locator, gear, videos.
- Jumpybumpy: Instructor portal offering aerobics and step choreography, videos and music, conventions and workshops, trainer listing.
- Mad Dogg Athletics and Spinning: Education, apparel, forums, advice and accessories. Venice, California.
- Mr. Move it: Fitness trainer and creative artist of movement. English and German.
- SALSArobics Inc.: Dance exercise program combining popular Latin dances with exercise physiology.
- Stride Walkfit: Brisk arm movement with the use of poles in conjunction with walking, also a series of stretching and toning exercises.
- Turnstep: Large repository of aerobics choreography and patterns plus video reviews and an active discussion forum.
- Vita's Vibe: AFAA instructor and examiner's site includes forum, routines, news, tips, and guidance.
- WaterGym: Deep water workout which mimics running, biking and weight lifting.
- WebAerobics: Directory portal for aerobics information on the web.
This category in other languages: