Search Home : Health : Fitness : Certification
- AFAA: Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: Job listings, certification workshops, continuing education, forums.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE): Non-profit organization, sets certification and education standards for personal trainers and `group` fitness instructors.
- American Fitness Professionals and Associates: Fitness and nutrition certifications, provider of continuing education and resources.
- American Fitness Training of Athletics: Online and home study personal trainer certification.
- American Muscle and Fitness: AMFPT personal trainer, aerobics, Pilates, sports nutritionist, health club management online programs.
- Aquacert: Aqua aerobics personal trainer certifications, water workshops, continuing education, senior fitness.
- Aquafunfitness: Aqua Aerobics Teacher certificate course, Tutor Diploma course.
- Aquatic Alliance International: Professional water fitness certifications and continuing education workshops.
- BioFitness Institute: Offers a free study course and a Doctor endorsed certification as a Workout Planning Specialist.
- Canadian Fitness Education Services: Weight training, personal trainer, `group` exercise, Aquafit instructor courses/resources for registration and certification.
- Certification Discount: IC Training members get a partial refund on personal trainer certification from ACE, ISSA, NSCA, ASSM, others.
- DSWFitness: Desert Southwest Fitness Inc. offers home study continuing education (CECs) for professionals.
- Exercise Balls and Stability Ball Education: Courses on ball handling, instructor certification, by Resistaball Inc.
- FIE: Fitness Industry Education: Courses in Aerobics, Step, Circuit Training, Resistance Training, Personal Training, Nutrition.
- FiTOUR: ACE credits, CEC workshops, online certifications.
- Fitness Institute Australia: Education, service, advice, and training to our students and members.
- Fitness Resource Associates: Training and continuing education for Personal Trainer, Yoga, Pilates, Aerobics, Diet.
- IAFCA: The International Association of Fitness Certifying Agencies is a freely open professional trade association.
- ISCA/Promise Enterprises Kick Box Certification: Register for the next course in your area. Kickboxing products.
- International Fitness Association: Certification for kickboxing aerobics instructor and fitness trainer. Free Fitness Manual.
- International Fitness Professionals Association: For personal trainers, aerobics instructors, fitness center staff. Tampa, FL.
- International Sports Sciences Association: Provides fitness, personal training certifications, and online continuing education.
- International Sports and Fitness Trainers Association: Personal trainer certification, continuing education and fitness products. Florida, other states.
- Joint Effort: Training and certification for would be instructors in the United Kingdom fitness industry.
- National Academy for Health and Fitness: Master Instructor, Massage Specialist, Boxing, Aquatics, Plyometrics.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Addressing fitness, sports performance, and sports medicine. Live, online, and home-study courses.
- National Association for Fitness Certification: Training and continuing education for personal and `group` trainers, consultants.
- National Council of Strength and Fitness: Personal training certification and continuing education for the fitness professional.
- National Dance Exercise Instructors Training Association: NDEITA, workshops in Group Exercise, Personal Training, Pilates, continuing education.
- National Federation of Professional Trainers: Providing trainer certification for over 16 years. Directory, free software, NFPT magazine, forums.
- National Fitness Therapy Association: A non-profit accrediting association for fitness professionals and fitness facilities. (Winter Park, CO)
- National Gym Association, Inc.: A nonprofit organization maintaining the highest standards for safety, education and fitness training.
- National Strength Professionals Association: NSPA has certified over 4,500 professional fitness instructors and personal trainers.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certification Commission: For strength and conditioning specialists, and personal trainers.
- Natural Fitness Trainers Association: Certification for natural fitness trainer. Natural training methods are approved by the NFTA advisory board.
- Optimal Performance Institute: Nutrition, sports psychology, natural health, naturopathy and health club management.
- Outdoor Action Fitness: Group and personal training, certification and continuing education courses, by Tina Vindum.
- Professional Fitness Instructor Training: Certification preparation and continuing education for personal trainers, `group` instructors, public educators.
- Sara's City Workout: Provider of continuing fitness education.
- Speedo Sponsored WaterART Aquatic Fitness: Provides aquatic fitness leaders with training based on current research. Canada.
- Synergy Fitness: Register for an online course to be a personal trainer.
- The American College of Sports Medicine: Promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and applications of sports medicine and exercise.
- The Fitness Firm: For training `group` exercise leaders, personal trainers, and management staff of health and fitness programs. Mansfield, MA.