Search Home : Health : Fitness : Flexibility
- Achieving Flexibility of Mind and Body with the Alexander Technique: A personal account by a student of this method.
- Alexander Technique - Taking the Pressure off your Body: A short introduction to this method of enhancing flexibility, balance and coordination.
- Centering Concepts: Audio visual aids for the practice of stretching, meditation, relaxation and stress management.
- Changing Shape: Free on-line stretching program.
- Deep Slow Easy Stretching and Fitness: Step-by-step deep slow easy breathing online.
- Dynamic Movement Products: Sretch band equipment for dance, therapy and exercise.
- EvolutionHealth.com: Flexibility and stretching 2 tape video set that focuses on functional flexibility.
- Feldenkrais at Home: Integrative relaxing movements for sensory-motor learning, optimal posture, health and pleasure, back care, sports performance.
- FlexTrain: Video and information on an orthopedic and sports physician recommended flexibility training program.
- Flexibility and the Alexander Technique: How the Alexander Technique can help improve your flexibility
- Good Moves: Exercise program for arthritis sufferers emphasizing flexibility from the University of Missouri.
- Innerself Magazine: Stretchin': Article about the benefits of stretching by Carla Inniss, a Hatha yoga and meditation instructor.
- Movin with Marty' - Stretching: Do It, But Do It Right: One-page article on how to stretch properly.
- Muscular Flexibility: Description, tests and measurements.
- Pool Exercise Program: Exercises to help increase and maintain joint flexibility, strengthen and tone muscles, increase endurance and maintain healthy joint function.
- Stretch to Win: Flexibility training system designed to enhance athletic performance.
- Stretching & Flexibility - Interactive Fitness Software Program: Interactive Stretching Program available on CD-ROM. Stretching for Fitness, Rehabilitation and to help prevent Sports Injury.
- Stretching Exercise page The Fitness Habit Website: Information and how-to's on stretching and back strengthening.
- Stretching Exercises: Instructions from a certified aerobics instructor.
- Stretching and Flexibility: A very comprehensive collection of resources by Brad Appleton.
- Stretching and Flexibility - Types of Stretching: Comprehensive guide to dynamic and static stretching categories.
- Stretching and Flexibility: How to Work with your Stretch Reflex: Lots of good information and links.
- Stretching for Tai Chi Chuan and Wu Shu: Good stretching advice for practitoners of the martial arts.
- Stretching, flexibility and back pain: Information on stretching exercises for flexibility and back pain by Spine-Health.com.
- Synergetics: Exercise designed to help people with knee, hip and back injuries.
- Synergy Fitness News: Stretching exercises for the non-flexible.
- Thomas King's Column on Training, Stretching and Flexibility: Several interesting articles on stretching and flexibility.
- What is Flexibility and Why Should I Care?: Concise essay on this topic by a personal trainer and professional athlete.
- Women Fitness: On-line flexibility program for women.
- Workouts For Women.com: Offering on-line flexibility training through written, audio and video instruction.
- Yoga and Flexibility: How the practice of yoga can help you become more flexible.
- e-Stretch - 1 minute desktop Yoga: Stretching program you can use at your desk.
This category in other languages: