Search Home : Health : Fitness : Posture
- The Posture Page: Comprehensive information about several varied approaches to achieving an easy, flexible upright posture. Many useful links.
- A Simple Lesson in Body Mechanics: Information from a karate instructor, a physical therapist and an Alexander Technique teacher.
- ABCs of Good Posture by the Father of American Education: John Dewey's explanation of what's wrong with the usual approach to good posture.
- Accent on Posture: Ease, Efficiency and the Alexander Technique: Describes the Alexander teaching process and how it can help with posture improvement.
- Adults and Children: Advice for parents concerned about their children's posture.
- Balanced Seating Posture on Forward Sloping Chair: Good seating posture from the perspective of a medical doctor.
- Body Stress Release: A technique designed to release locked body stress and tension.
- Body Zone Posture Exercises: Information about several posture education methods.
- Campaign for Better Seating: Information about posture and good chair design from an Alexander Technique point of view.
- Chairs, Posture, Ergonomics and the Alexander Technique: An analysis of the effects of chair design by a teacher of this method.
- Correct Posture: Well-written analysis of what constitutes good posture, and how to achieve it.
- Correcting Faulty Posture: Comprehensive posture information from a chiropractic point of view.
- Equipoise fitness, Bath UK. highly qualified personal trainers through the CHEK institute, Calif: Equipoise Fitness, Bath UK, personal training specialists
- Human Posture: A scientist's analysis of poor posture and suggestions for improving it.
- Janet Wright Stands Tall with the Alexander Technique: Overview of the Alexander Technique and how it helps improve posture.
- Meditation Posture - A Checklist: Information and tips on achieving good posture for meditators
- On Coming to Terms with the "P" Word: A physical therapist takes a look at posture from the point of view of the Alexander Technique
- Posture: A chiropractic analysis of good posture and how to attain it.
- Posture Education: Ergonomically designed seats and back supports.
- Posture It: Posture analysis system for medical professionals.
- Posture OnLine: Eastern exercises designed to improve your posture
- Posture inside - The Inner Dimensions of Posture: Buddhist and Taoist training programs for developing good posture.
- PowerPosture: Neck and back pain program for improved posture and physical fitness.
- Proper Seating to Maintain Good Posture at the Piano: Information on how to sit comfortably at the piano.
- Reducing Back Pain While Sitting: Tips on minimizing back pain at work from a chiropractor
- Stretch Now: Training programs for individuals subjected to computer and repetitive task related injury.
- The Effects of Posture on Learning: Implications from the Alexander Technique: Study of children's posture done at Leeds University in England.
- The Posture Ball: A product designed to encourage better posture
- The Posture Guide: Information about the Alexander Technique and how it can help with posture improvement
- The Posture Theory: Book outlining the theory that poor posture is a primary cause of numerous other health problems.
- Vinyasa Yoga Postures: The art of sequencing postures and balancing them with counter postures.
- Walking Technique and Form: Learn the proper form and posture for power walking.
- What's Wrong with the Chair: Sitting and the New Ergonomics: An analysis of postural problem caused by most chairs and how better chair design and the insights of the Alexander Technique can help.
- Where do you Stand on Posture?: A physical therapist explains how the Alexander Technique can help.
- Yongnian Society on Inner and Outer Posture: Taijiquan for developing good posture and online posture program.
- Zazen Posture: A meditator's guide to achieving good posture.