Search Home : Health : Medicine : Basic Sciences : Anatomy
- Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body: Features 1,247 vibrant engravings, many in color, from the classic 1918 publication from Bartleby.com.
- The Columbia Virtual Body: Interactive 3-D presentation of human anatomy and physiology.
- About Anatomy: Comprehensive anatomy directory with many resources to help understand the musculoskeletal system.
- Anatomical Line Drawings: Illustrations of different parts and systems of the human body, intended for doctors to use in patient education. PDF formats.
- Anatomy :: THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM: Describes male and female reproductive systems, fertilization, gastrulation, etc
- Anatomy Atlas: Atlas of Human Anatomy in Cross Section. Contains a lot of pictures with descriptions.
- Anatomy Modules: Anatomy Module List: University of Washington Department of Radiology, with online textbook, teaching files, anatomy learning modules, and continuing medical education (CME).
- Anatomy Tutorial: Complete information on the circulatory, respiratory, digestive, reproductive and nervous systems.
- Anatomy of Human Brain: This site has a lot of details about temporal, frontal and parietal lobes, prefrontal cortex and limbic systems.
- Anatomy of the Head: Comprehensive guide to head and neck anatomy.
- Anatomy of the Pelvis and Perineum: Multimedia textbook and teaching module on anatomy of the pelvis and perineum, including radiographic, MRI, CT, and fluoroscopic imaging - from the Univ. of Iowa.
- Anatomy of the Spine: From Spine Universe anatomy of the back and neck.
- Anatomy on Wikipedia: Free online encyclopedia.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy in Cross Section: A color atlas of cross sectional anatomy in the axial plane which serves as an anatomic reference text.
- Body Atlas: Human muscular and skeletal systems
- CyberAnatomy Tutorials: Many anatomy tutorials from the University of Newcastle, England.
- Digital Anatomist: Includes a variety interactive atlases, including the brain and neuroanatomy, thoracic organs, and the knee.
- Eye Anatomy: Lovely site covering the basic and applied anatomy of the eye.
- GetBodySmart: Human anatomy and physiology including tutorials and quizzes on the skeletal, muscle, nervous, circulatory, respiratory and urinary systems.
- Human Anatomy: Detailed description of the upper limb and back anatomy
- Human Anatomy On-line: The place for fun, interactive and educational views of the human body.
- Human Brain: Dissections of the Real Brain: Work from the Virtual Hospital. Compelling content. An atlas of brain anatomy and collection of brain and spinal cord dissections for those seeking to understand the organization and functions of the human nervous system.
- Human Digestive System: Mouth, oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, etc.
- Instant Anatomy: Diagrams, tips, and mnemonics for remembering important aspects of anatomy, with lists of questions that bring out the relevance and test understanding of basic principles. Unfortunately no cadaveric images.
- Introductory Anatomy: Introduction to anatomy subject which includes basic information about bones, brains, muscles, etc.
- LUMEN - Structure of the Human Body: Loyola University Medical Center information about anatomy.
- Lymphatic System: Describes human lymphatic system structure and immunity.
- Muscle Physiology: Muscle physiology and its study at UCSD.
- NetAnatomy: Website showing some useful anatomical and radiological tutorials.
- Neuroanatomy Laboratory Resources - Temple University: Supplementary neuroanatomical material for first year medical students. Subject summaries, anatomic atlases, videoclips of the neurologic exam, and neuroembryology.
- PT Central - Hosford Muscle Tables: Complete muscle tables for the human body unfortunately no real cadaveric images.
- Pan American Association of Anatomists: The Association, of the American Continent founded in 1964 to promote the exchange of scientific information in the area of morphology.
- Plastination: Preservation of tissue specimens for study with completely visible surfaces and high durability - from Vienna University.
- Plastination: Preservation for Science or Art: The preservation of human remains developed by Dr. Gunther von Hagens. Procedure is explained. Includes photos and links.
- PodiatryChannel: Anatomy of the foot and ankle described in detail.
- Seeing, Hearing, and Smelling the World: An easy to understand guide to the senses containing glossary links for easy understanding of terminology.
- Skull Tutorial: From Gateway Community College, Phoenix. Identification of foramina and major bony points of the skull.
- Stanford Visible Female: Images and movies from the Visible Human Project dataset. Anatomy.
- Textbook of Lung Anatomy: A multimedia textbook on normal bronchial and segmental anatomy using radiographs, CT scans, bronchoscopy video clips, and computer modeling to aid the practicing radiologist or pulmonologist - from the University of Iowa.
- The Circulatory System: Detailed description of the circulatory system: vertebrate vascular system, the heart, blood, etc.
- The Innermost Brain: Museum exhibit featuring the roles of the genome, the body, the brain and personal and collective histories in our mental functioning.
- The National Library of Medicine - Visible Human Project: The creation of anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of normal male and female human bodies.
- The Nervous System: This web-site describes the nervous system and the brain structure.
- Vesalius: Offers images and graphical narratives on anatomy. Images are free for non-commercial use.
- Voxel-Man Gallery: Computer-generated graphics of various systems of the human body, using the Visible Human Project data set.
- Web Anatomy: Educational web-site, which contains questions on all topics of human anatomy. Answer them and then check your score.
- Wiley Anatomy Web: Provides a research and educational `resource` gateway for anatomists--including cell and developmental biologists, neuroscientists, evolutionary biologists, and those in other anatomic and morphologic disciplines.
- eMedicine Health - Anatomy Involved in Crohn Disease: Consumer health `resource` center providing an overview of the relationship of Crohn's disease to the digestive system.
- eMedicine Health - Anatomy of the Endocrine System: Consumer health `resource` center providing information on the edocrine system.
- eMedicine Health - Anatomy of the Eye: Consumer health `resource` center providing information on the anatomy of the eye.
- eMedicine Health:Anatomy of the Digestive System: Provides an overview of the anatomy of the digestive system.
This category in other languages: