Search Home : Health : Medicine : Directories
- Abbycon.com: Directory of medical services and products, including doctors, home care, pharmacies, hospitals, medical products and health information.
- AllMedExchange: A directory of links for residents and practicing physicians.
- Alpha Medical Index: Index of medication and drug links and clinical specialty web sites.
- Best Medical Internet Sites: Directory of sites that may be of interest to health professionals and medicine students. [Several listings Ukrainian language only]
- Bioport: Includes links to medical news, research sites, universities and organizations and sites involved in genetics, aging and medical technology. Links to research databases and government health and biological resources.
- Cell Science: A-Z listings for over 4,000 treatment centers, research institutes, charities and hospitals in the areas of AIDS/HIV, Diabetes, Cystic Fibrosis and cancer.
- Centre for Medical Web Research: A virtual center for Internet based medical research.
- Detail-Direct: Provides product-based information and abstracts for medicines, pharmaceutical products and services.
- Doctor Net: An interactive medical network for physicians and the public.
- Galaxy: Medicine: Large categorized directory of medicine-related web sites.
- Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources: Extensive list of large health-related link indexes.
- Health Care Information Resources: A listing for health related information from the Health Sciences Library, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Health Pages Online: A national directory and referral service of providers, and healthcare facilities.
- HealthCommunities.com: Offers several channels, from neurology to oncology, that lead our browsers through physician-monitored descriptions of conditions, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, management, and resources.
- LocateADoc.com: Ability to search for doctors and ask health related questions online.
- MD Browse: Medical portal to find the latest in the field of medicine. Organized by medical specialty.
- MDExpress: Portal for physicians and health professionals including medical research, news, education, statistics, office, business and travel sites.
- MDtool.com: Medical web directory and education resources for medical students and professionals. USMLE study guides, medical PDA software and web communities.
- MEDLINEplus: A service of the National Library of Medicine, which includes health topics, drug information, dictionaries, directories, and libraries.
- Martindale's Health Science Guide: Links to health-related courses, textbooks and specialized resources for health professionals and consumers.
- MedIndia: Searchable database from India. Includes doctors, hospitals, chemists, pharmaceuticals, medical institutions. News, breakthroughs, and patient information.
- MedNets: An international medical `resource` featuring specialty search engines free and online.
- MedWindow.com: HONcode certified medical website with its content provided by biomedical professionals.
- Medical Online: Directory of hospitals, special needs listings, doctors, nurses, supplies and mini-med schools.
- Medical.com.hk: Directory of medical and pharmaceutical resources.
- MedicalPoint Australia: Australia's portal to medical and health related services.
- Medicine Online: Extensive medical reference for doctors and patients. Searchable database with information on diseases, products and physicians.
- MedicusWeb: A searchable index of physician websites and a directory of physician related sites.
- Neurotrauma Registry: Online directory listing programs and professionals specific to brain and spinal cord injury, or other neurotrauma. Search by state, by specialty area, or both. Includes a brain map, spinal cord map, glossary,and links to other resources.
- Nurses Directory: Find a nurse anywhere by their resume/bio-data contact information and qualifications.
- Online Drugs Directory: A directory that provides detailed drugs information which includes side effects, drugs interaction etc.
- PubMed.nl: Links to medical journals, articles, medical libraries, and medical databases, in English and Dutch.
- Sicklehut Medical Links: Large index of medical links.
- SpinalDisorders.com: A directory for spinal disorders: for research and information.
- The Med/Archive: Provides categorized links about numerous medical specialities, daily updated medical news and a medical online chat.
- TherapistFinder.net: Nationwide directory of information centers and institutes that focus on specific mental health, disease, and disability topics.
- US Health Services: A comprehensive internet yellow pages directory that helps people find doctors, hospitals, nursing homes, and specialists all over the US.
- VirtualMed: Medical portal to find books, journals, clinics, media, and medical students.
- WheretodoResearch.com: List of over 400 health and medical sites.
- World Medical Center: Medical information and links to hospitals, education, humanitarian aid and philanthropy.
- e-lynks: An alphabetized directory to a wide assortment of pharmaceutical, medical, and health-related web sites.
- eMedguides.com: Comprehensive summaries and links to over 1,600 web sites in each specialty, categorized by diagnosis, therapy, disease, and related topics.
This category in other languages: