Search Home : Health : Medicine : Education : Medical Schools
- American Program of the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University: Offering qualified U.S. citizens or permanent residents to pursue a four-year medical education program with a curriculum and course of studies patterned after U.S. medical schools.
- Ben Gurion University of The Negev: A four-year, American-style M.D. program taught in English that focuses on international health and medicine. Includes emphasis on cross-cultural, community, and preventive medicine and enrolls students from throughout the world.
- Central America Health Sciences University, Belize Medical College: Foreign medical education and training facility. Includes information on admissions, location, students, policies and facilities. Located in Belize.
- Charles University in Prague - Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove: Fully accredited MD programme in English. (Czech Republic)
- Faculty of Medicine - Chinese University of Hong Kong: About the teaching departments, students and admission, postgraduate studies in the Medical Faculty, news and events and contact information.
- Health Studies Auckland University of Technology: Courses on community health and sports studies, nursing and midwifery, occupational therapy, psychotherapy, applied psychology and physiotherapy.
- How Stuff Works: Becoming a Medical Doctor: Complete guide detailing steps to become a medical doctor, written by a doctor, with many terms explained.
- International University of the Health Sciences: Located in St. Kitts, West Indies. School information, virtual tour, curriculum overview, financial aid and application information.
- Johns Hopkins University Graduate Programs: Ph.D. program in Immunology. Offers training in modern immunology with a high faculty/student ratio.
- Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences: Located in Poznan, Poland. Offers four and six year European M.D. programs, a graduate program in Physical Therapy, and a five year dentistry program, taught in English. Gives details of the courses, admissions, and facilities.
- Lviv State Medical University: General information, details on research and study, pinpoint search, online magazines, health links, news. (Ukraine)
- National Institute of Education (Australia): Offers courses in myotherapy, massage, acupuncture, gamsat, chiropractic osteopathy, sports therapy, and medicine.
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens: Offering educational material in English and Greek for health care professionals
- Osaka Medical College Index Gateway: Information on OMC departments.
- Program in Molecular Medicine: Offering an undergraduate/graduate track leading to the German degree 'Diploma in Molecular Medicine', an equivalent of the M.S. degree; then to a doctoral program at Friedrich-Alexander-Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg. Graduate level classes will largely be taught in English.
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College: Pakistani Medical college offering post-graduate courses.
- Ross University School of Medicine: Offers a medical educational program comparable to that of U.S. medical schools. All courses are taught in English. Multiple state approvals in the U.S. and located in Dominica, West Indies.
- Saba School of Medicine Unofficial Forum: An unofficial site generated by students at Saba School of Medicine.
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College (GSMC): Site for the College in Mumbai (Bombay), India.
- St. James School of Medicine: A comprehensive basic science and clinical medicine education based in Netherlands-Antilles in the West Indies.
- St. Luke's University School of Medicine: An overview of medical school academic programs, resources, news and admissions information. The curriculum is patterned after US medical schools. Clinicals in the US, UK, Belize, Canada and India.
- St. Matthew's University School of Medicine: Medical School with campuses in the Cayman Islands and Maine as well as clinical rotations throughout the US and UK.
- University of Dundee Medical School: Five-year degree program in Medicine leading to an MD degree.
- University of PR School of Medicine: Information about the school, academic and research programs, faculty listings and publications. Located in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine: Provides general information, history, course curriculum and descriptions, accreditations, faculties, news, and application forms for this institution located in the Netherlands Antilles island of Statia.
- University of Sydney, Graduate Medical Program: This is an Australian problem-based graduate medical degree, with a large component of course material delivered online via an intranet. The visitor page offers a Student's View of the Admission Process, an Outline of the Program and a demonstration.
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center: UERM - College of Medicine (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Unofficial site of Government Medical College - Nagpur: Describes the medical college located in Maharashtra, India. (In English)
This category in other languages: