Search Home : Health : Medicine : Imaging : Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Brainscans.com: Scheduling service for obtaining an MRI brainscan.
- Cardiac MRI Anatomical Atlas: A unique cardiac MRI resource. Interesting cardiac anatomy section. Detailed information about the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR).
- Hamilton-Smith Consultants: Specializes in arranging MRI scans in southern Ontario, Canada.
- How Stuff Works: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Informative illustrated explanation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) written by a Registered Technologist in Radiography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- International MRI Accreditation Resources LLC: MRI ACR (American College of Radiology) accreditation, by MRI accreditation consultants. (San Francisco, CA)
- Laboratory of Diagnostic Radiology Research: Clinical research in the imaging sciences within the areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Molecular Imaging, Image Processing as well as other areas of imaging sciences. (National Institute of Health)
- Leeds Cardiac Magnetic Resonance, UK: Cardiac courses, research and contact information.
- MRI Net: This is a free listing service for any MRI facility in the US. Search by zip code, find any MRI facility.
- MRI Practice: This site links MRI physics with clinical conditions using case studies.
- Magnetic Resonance Technology Information Portal: Information about Magnetic Resonance Imaging - MRI - acronyms, artifacts, basics, contrast agents, coils, examinations, devices, sequences, business directory, congresses, forum, links/resources, market, and news.
- Maryland Open MRI: Information about this MRI service provider. Includes a description of an MRI, and a patient checklist of how best to prepare for this diagnostic process.
- Max MR Imaging, Inc.: Provideing information about Max MR Imaging Inc., provider of shared diagnostic imaging, treatment and related management services through a combination of mobile and fixed-site MRI facilities.
- MedWebPlus: Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A listing of MRI resources on the web for use by patients or physicians to gain valuable information in the field of MRI.
- Mri.ontheweb.nl: Explanation of how MRI works, vocabulary, forum, and patient information.
- Open MRI facility: Open MRI clinic in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- RadiologyInfo - Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Easy to understand information for patients about MRI procedures. Learn what patients might experience, how to prepare for exams, and the benefits, risks, and limitations.
- Scientific American: Visualizing Human Embryos: March 1999 article about MRI, by Bradley R. Smith, an assistant research professor in the department of radiology at Duke University Medical Center.
- Spine-Health: Information on when an MRI scan is recommended for back pain diagnosis.
- The Adelaide MR Website: A collection of links to web based resources on MRI and MR spectoscopy designed for MR users. This page is provided to collate web resources and disseminate information on issues of MRI Scanning.
- The Future of MRI and MRS: An abstract on the future trends of MRI and MRS authored by Andrew A. Maudsley Ph.D and Michael W. Weiner M.D.
- The Hipax PC Archive System: Hipax PC-Archive, MRI-Storage for Archiving DICOM Images on Optical Media (e.g. MRI, CT images).
- functional MRI (fMRI): fMRI related links and information, such as brain atlas, funding opportunities, jobs, conferences, journals, books, and message boards.