Search Home : Health : Medicine : Imaging : Ultrasonography
- 3D Ultrasound: Using a conventional diagnostic ultrasound device and a position sensing device the possibility of creating threedimensional ultrasound images has been established.
- Bernard's Home Page: medical imaging and visualisation.
- Center for Arteriosclerosis Detection with Ultrasound: CADUS is an interdisciplinary research center supported by the Danish Technical and Medical Research Councils.
- Cool 3-D Cases: University of British Columbia; Department of Radiology.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound: Dr. Gonzalo Diaz: Information about biomedical engineering, diagnostic ultrasound, color ultrasound, 3-D ultrasound and telesonography. Provides services such as consultation, training, software development and telesonography systems assembling. Includes articles, ultrasound pictures and a mailing list.
- Dicom2: A free command-line driven program which allows you to convert medical images and DICOM files to various other formats, while optionally performing some rudimentary image processing tasks .
- Echo in Context: Echo in Context is the longest standing and most watched recurring telemedicine event in the world.
- Echo-Web: Online Education, CMEs, CEUs, job opportunities, career connections, online resumes, conferences and seminars, echocardiography links, technology news, and other materials for echocardiographers.
- Ermanno Dovico M.D. homepage: Hospital Cardiologist, presenting clinical cases of medical-cardiological interest, pictures of echocardiograms and/or electrocardiograms. Also available news and links regarding the professional and study curricula, living places and amenities
- Esonography.com: Online `resource` for professional sonographers. Provides information on international industry, professional organizations, publications, courses of instruction and jobs.
- Forum - Ultrasound Diagnostic Technology: Medical ultrasound news board, discussion, questions, answers, and announcements.
- Imaging the Human Body with Ultrasound: by Elisabet O. Orville from Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute.
- Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound: A review of justifications, indications and significant findings by Dr Godwin.
- Leandro Fernandez, MD. Internal Medicine - Advanced Ultrasonography: Specialized site about 3D Ultrasound, Doppler, and Harmonics. Clinical cases and images done with the most recently technology are shown.
- Medinfo: Ultrasound scanning: Easy to understand information for patients on ultrasound scanning (ultrasonography), a quick, easy and relatively safe investigation which helps in many areas of medicine. Written by a UK general practitioner.
- Podiatric Ultrasound: Podiatric Ultrasound-Diagnostic Ultrasound for the Podiatric / Podiatry Medical Practice
- Radiology Resource: Ultrasound, Pelvis: Current and accurate information about ultrasound (US) imaging of the pelvis, muscles and joints. Learn what patients might experience, how to prepare for exams, and benefits vs. risks.
- Real time 3D ultrasound imaging: Real Time 3D imaging using ellipsoidal backprojection for ultrasound, radar, sonar,... Patents available for licensing.
- Sonoluminescence and Medical Ultrasound: Provides diagrams of what sonoluminescence may look like close up.
- Starting Abdominal Ultrasound: Solves beginners problems with technicalities and basics from South Bank University (UK).
- Ultrasonics Laboratory: Based at the The University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center seeks out advances in elastographic medical imaging.
- Ultrasound Artefacts: Ultrasound-Lab, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering & Physics, University of Vienna
- Ultrasound Critical-angle Reflectometry: Fundamental principles (The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas).
- Ultrasound Diagnostic: The Nizhniy Novgorod Childrens Regional Hospital (Russia - in Russian and English)
- Ultrasound Links Page: Links to ultrasound related sites from Ultrasound Lab, University of Vienna.
- Ultrasound Visualization Research - Augmented Reality Technology: UNC Ultrasound Research
- Ultrasound, Abdomen: Current and accurate information about abdominal ultrasound imaging. Learn what patients might experience, how to prepare for exams, benefits vs. risks.
- Ultrasound, General: Current and accurate information about general ultrasound imaging. Learn what patients might experience, how to prepare for exams, benefits vs. risks.
- Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal: Concise and accurate information about ultrasound imaging of bones, muscles and joints. Learn how to prepare for ultrasound exams, what patients might experience, benefits vs. risks.