Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Anesthesiology
- ASA Closed Claims Project: The American Society of Anesthesiology Closed Claims Project is an in-depth investigation of closed anesthesia malpractice claims designed to identify major areas of loss, patterns of injury, and strategies for prevention.
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology: Intended to provide current information concerning refresher courses in anesthesiology to readers of the journal.
- Anaesthesiology: A non-profit initiative that provides a database for anaesthesiologists.
- Anaethesia-AZ: Resources for anaesthesiologists. Recent articles and updates from general anesthesia to new drugs to upcoming events and conferences.
- Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation: Promoting safety in anesthesia since 1984. Offers clinical information, a newsletter and safety links.
- Anesthesia links: More than 2000 links to anesthesia principles, practices, journals and departments. Also has a small section of critical care and emergency medicine links.
- AnesthesiaLinx: Medical news and information in anesthesiology from medical journals, for physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter.
- Anesthesiologists.ca: Canadian web site offering information on jobs, conferences, education, journal club and links.
- Anesthesiology on About.com: Providing current and educational information for patients, practitioners.
- Capnography Society: A collaborative working `group` promoting the use of expired carbon dioxide monitoring in confirming ETT placement.
- Dannemiller Memorial Education Foundation: Dedicated to medicine and to teaching others in both the art and science of Anesthesiology and Pain Management. The primary goal and philosophy of the Dannemiller Memorial Educational Foundationis is to "motivate others to learn what they do not know".
- Debunk-It.Org: An interactive web site for anesthesia providers to air uncensored opinions. Provides an outlet for anesthesiologists and other anesthesia providers to air their views about their profession.
- Frca.Co.UK: Contains summary pages that will help with revision for the primary FRCA examination in anaesthesia. Includes multiple choices as well as summaries.
- GASNet: Information about anesthesiology, including a multimedia textbook, a video library, an online journal of anesthesiology and discussion groups.
- Guide to Pulmonary Artery Catheterization: A peer-reviewed internet publication which addresses all of the issues surrounding the use of pulmonary artery catheters. Includes working computer models.
- History of Anaesthesia Miscellany: Contains news and reports of meetings, new books, book reviews, articles on the history of anesthesiology and historic apparatus. Includes links to other sites concerned with the history and its museums and societies.
- How Stuff Works: Anesthesia: Basic information about anesthesia, anesthetics, anesthesiologists and sedation.
- Irish Anaesthetic Exams: Training site for the FCARCSI Exams, also called the FFA or Irish FRCA. Exam advice and sample questions for both the primary and final.
- LACES: Lower Alabama Continuing Education Seminars sponsors two anesthesia seminars a year in Gulf Shores, AL. Program information can be found here.
- National Anesthesia Services, Inc.: Specializes in the recruitment and placement of Anesthesiologists and Nurse Anesthetists in surgical suites throughout the United States. Includes opportunities and registration.
- New York School of Regional Anesthesia: Featuring an overview of techniques and principles of regional anesthesia as taught and practiced at the Department of Anesthesiology at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY.
- Ophthalmic Anaesthesia: A useful repository of information relating to regional and general anaesthesia for ocular surgery. Includes anatomical images and a collection of the major reference documents on the subject.
- Patients' guide to local and regional anaesthesia: A website discussing local versus regional and general anaesthesia.
- Resident's Handbook: Guidebook for anesthesia residents.
- Resuscitation Council UK: Source of the UK resuscitation guidelines. Facilitates education of both lay and healthcare professional members of the population in the most effective methods of resuscitation.
- The North Thames Anaesthetic Meeting: An annual update meeting for consultants and trainees alike. Held in Europe's top Winter Resorts, it covers a wide range of topics and includes reviews as well as original work.
- Virtual Anaesthesia Textbook: Sections for professional issues, discussion, research, basic sciences and clinical information.
- World Wide Anaesthetist: Clinically relevant lectures on anaesthesia and intensive care.
This category in other languages: