Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Cardiology : Journals
- American Heart Journal: A monthly publication for cardiologists and general practice physicians. Includes clinical trial data, key findings from cardiovascular meetings and treatment cost-effectiveness.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring: Provides access to full-text and online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
- Cardiology Clinics: Publication that focuses on a single topic per issue. Features reviews providing information on current diagnosis and treatment methods.
- Cardiology in Review: Features reviews of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, clinical course and treatment of cardiovascular disorders. Includes author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
- Cardiology in the Young: Bi-monthly publication focusing on issues of heart disease acquired in childhood. Includes original articles, editorials and continuing medical education papers.
- Cardiovascular Disease Management Online: Online version of the monthly newsletter covering strategies for improving the care of patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Circulation: Weekly publication from the American Heart Association. Includes peer-reviewed reports on clinical and laboratory research and archives available from 1965 to present.
- Circulation Research: Presents results of bench studies with subcategories including molecular medicine, cell biology and integrative physiology.
- Coronary Artery Disease: Features articles on coronary artery disease with a clinical emphasis. Includes observational studies, clinical trials, and advances in laboratory research.
- Current Atherosclerosis Reports: Literature review journal covering the latest research, clinical studies, and pharmacologic advances. Requires subscription.
- Current Controlled Trials in Cardiovascular Medicine: Publishes clinical trial protocols, papers reporting interim and final results and original research.
- Current Opinion in Cardiology: Bi-monthly `resource` featuring reviews and editorials on developments in valvular heart disease treatment, transplantation and pediatrics.
- E-chocardiography Journal: An online publication from the University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey. Includes articles, sample images, auscultation essays and an e-mail discussion group.
- European Heart Journal: International peer-reviewed journal with research articles, technical evaluations, and reviews.
- European Journal of Echocardiography: Official publication of the European Association of Echocardiography. Features original peer-reviewed articles, technical evaluations, case reports and guest editorials.
- Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy: Discusses the clinical applications of new medicines, therapeutic agents and diagnostics in this field.
- Heart: Official publication of the British Cardiac Society. Features a continuing education section, peer-reviewed articles and an online case based interactive learning center.
- Heart Disease: Focuses on strategies for the prevention and management of disease. Includes articles on new therapeutics, surgical approaches and alternative medicine.
- Heart Journal: Monthly web-based publication from Cairo University. Includes clinical cases, ECG discussion and review articles. [English and Arabic]
- Heart Surgery Forum: Official online publication of the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery. Features articles, audio interviews, surgical videos and lecture presentations.
- Hypertension: Monthly publication by the American Heart Association focusing on blood pressure regulation and pathophysiological mechanisms underlying hypertensive diseases. Includes peer-reviewed reports, articles and editorials.
- Images in Paediatric Cardiology: Online publication using graphics to represent information. Features images of conditions, post-mortems, diagnostic results and patients as well as articles and reviews.
- Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal: Peer-reviewed on-line publication issued quarterly. Includes original articles, case reports and conference announcements.
- Journal Watch Cardiology: Includes summaries and commentary from studies published in general and specialty medical journals. Aims to put research into perspective for practicing clinicians.
- Journal of Cardiovascular Risk: Addresses the causes and prevention of cardiovascular disease, as well as rehabilitation and exercise physiology. Includes original papers, editorials and clinical practices.
- Journal of Clinical and Basic Cardiology: Austrian publication featuring original papers describing current research, observational studies and clinical trials. [Articles in English]
- Journal of Endovascular Therapy: Peer-reviewed online medical journal dedicated to peripheral vascular disease interventions.
- Journal of Interesting Electrocardiogram: Free weekly email journal of interesting electrocardiograms. Educational and clinically relevant ECGs with questions and interpretation.
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Includes original peer-reviewed clinical and experimental reports, new diagnostic techniques, clinical reviews and editorial commentary.
- Journal of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System (JRAAS): Publication that focuses on current research on atrial natriuretic peptides and endothelin. Includes clinical trial results, editorials and reviews.
- Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine: Peer-reviewed publication translating the latest research developments into clinical practice. Includes editorial, research highlights, commentaries and case studies.
- Pediatric Cardiology Today: Monthly newsletter written by physicians, available in print or as PDF files online. Provides information on patient therapy, training opportunities and products and services.
- Progress in Pediatric Cardiology: Presenting information and experienced opinion to aid in understanding and managing cardiovascular diseases in children.
- Stroke: Journal of the American Stroke Association. Free searchable table of contents and abstracts from current and past issues as well as e-mail alerts. Full-text access by subscription only.
- Texas Heart Institute Journal: Quarterly publication focusing on current issues in research, education and patient care. Includes historical perspectives, surgical techniques and guest editorials.
- The Journal of Hypertension: Official monthly journal of the European Society of Hypertension and International Society of Hypertension. Full articles available online.
- The Online Journal of Cardiology: Web-based publication covering topics submitted by the medical community. Features case reports, editorials, images and peer reviewed articles.