Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Dermatology
- Austin and Rapatriation Medical Centre-ARMC: Dermatology case reports and research material.
- Cochrane Skin Group: Information about the `group` and its work including published reviews and titles in preparation, a register of on going clinical trials and resources for systematic review.
- DermIS: A comprehensive online dermatology internet service for healthcare professionals and patients. Provides access to large atlases, a whole range of information on rosacea and skin cancer, dermatology lectures and case reports. A cooperation between Heidelberg and Erlangen universities, Germany.
- DermLinx: Medical news and information in dermatology from medical journals, for physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter.
- DermWeb: Wide ranging source of information and links from the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Dermatology Directory: A listing for dermatology atlases, organisations, academic departments and journals.
- Dermatology Residency Forum: Offers a message board to gather information and give advice to those medical students applying to this field.
- Dermatology.co.uk: Provides information on skin conditions and their management. For dermatologists, GP's Dermatology nurses, junior doctors, medical students and the public and it even has a children's section featuring cartoon characters EMO and Itchy Witch.
- Dermatonet: Resources, information and a portal for the public and medical professionals.
- Dermoscopy: An educational web site on skin surface microscopy.
- Electronic Textbook of Dermatology: The Internet Dermatology Society offer information on a large number of common dermatological problems.
- Family Practice Notebook - Dermatology: Dermatological disorders database for general practionners.
- General Practice Notebook - Dermatology: Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Infoderm: An informational site about skin and Galderma's products.
- Skin oncology teaching center: A skin tumor atlas( 400 images), fundamentals of dermoscopy, Dr A. Kopf lectures, melanoma risk factors, diagnosis and classification, skin cancer statistics and information for general public.
- SkinCareRx: Skin information including: skin care, skin conditions, diseases, skin health, and scientific information on your body's largest organ, your skin.
- Sulzberger Institute: A research arm of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). Provides information on the institute, membership, calendar of educational and technology events and other dermatology sites of interest.
- Virtual Hospital's Introduction to Basic Dermatology: Provided by Warren Piette, M.D. at the Department of Dermatology, University of Iowa. Extensive collection of photographs and information.
- WHO&HOW: A dermatologists directory by fondation René Touraine.
- ebderm.org: Evidence-Based Dermatology: Web resources in evidence-based medicine, epidemiology and health services research for dermatologists and skin researchers.
This category in other languages: