Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Gastroenterology : Journals
- AGA News: From the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Digestive Health Foundation. Includes information for physicians and the public about digestive disease symptoms, treatments, research initiatives, continuing medical education, practice management, medical position statements and public policy information.
- AJP - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology: Reports of research utilizing molecular biological, cell biological, immunological, biochemical, and morphological approaches that contribute to knowledge of normal physiology or pathophysiology of the gastrointestinal tract, hepatobiliary system, and pancreas.
- Abdominal Imaging: Designed for publication of original articles dealing with clinical radiology of abdominal disorders, including the alimentary tract and the genitourinary system
- Abdominal Surgery: The official journal of the American Society of Abdominal Surgeons with a focus on surgical management of abdominal diseases and new deveolopments in surgery.
- Acta Endoscopica: Journal of original articles concerning endoscopy.
- Acta Gastroenterologica: Official Belgian journal publishing articles, review and case reports in the field of gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy.
- Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics Aims: Specializes in the effects of drugs on the gastrointestinal tract, gall bladder and pancreas.
- American Journal of Gastroenterology: Presents the latest clinically oriented information in the field of gastroenterology, including manuscripts, case reports, papers presented before the annual convention and postgraduate course of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- Archives of Gastroenterohepatology: Quarterly journal devoted to clinical and basic studies of the digestive tract published by the Serbian Medical Association - Section for Gastroenterology.
- Audio-Digest Foundation: Gastroenterology: Audio tapes and CDs focused on gastroenterology topics and reviews.
- Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology: Review of current clinical practice and thinking within the specialty of gastroenterology
- Clinical Nutrition: The official journal of the European Society of Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition and provides scientific information on nutritional and metabolic care and the relationship between nutrition and disease both in the setting of basic science and clinical practice.
- Clinical Perspectives in Gastroenterology: Features articles, columns and stories on managed care, patient care, and digestive disease prevention, diagnosis and management.
- Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery: Focuses on diseases of the small bowel, colon, rectum, and anus. It provides a spectrum of basic information, controversial clinical issues, and established and innovative diagnostic and management techniques. Designed for clinicians, researchers, and educators involved with diseases of the intestinal tract.
- Clinics in Liver Disease: Provides current, practical information on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the liver and biliary tract. Each issue focuses on a single topic.
- Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care: Focuses on nutritional and metabolic aspects of patient care.
- Current Opinion in Gastroenterology: Review and update articles on gastroenterology with a annotated bibliography of papers published in the preceding year relating to the topics.
- Digestive Diseases: Covers both clinical and basic science topics in gastrointestinal function and disorders.
- Digestive Endoscopy: Publishes peer-reviewed original papers, and topic reviews with a focus on endoscopy. This is the official Journal of the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society.
- Digestive Health & Nutrition Magazine: Offers practical, up-to-date news, tips, and treatment information for sufferers of digestive disorders, including colon cancer, constipation, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, GERD, heartburn, hepatitis, and lactose intolerance.
- Diseases of the Esophagus: Covers all aspects of esophageal disease - etiology, investigation and diagnosis, and both medical and surgical treatment. This is the official journal of the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus (ISDE).
- Dysphagia: Devoted to swallowing and its disorders.
- Endoscopy: Focus on international developments in gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Official Journal of the European Association for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy with original research, reviews and commentaries.
- Evidence-Based Gastroenterology: Publication of research and reports on new procedures and advances in gastroenterology. Emphasis is placed on providing information based on the best current evidence.
- Gastric Cancer: Publishes significant studies related to stomach neoplasms. A joint official journal of the International Gastric Cancer Association and the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association.
- Gastroenterology: Focused on new developments in all aspects of gastroenterology. Includes both clinical and bench research. This is the official journal of the American Gastroenterological Association.
- Gastroenterology Clinics of North America: Each issue focuses on a single topic in gastroenterology and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- Gastroenterology Coding Information - The Coding Institute: Provides current coding advice specific to gastroenterology with tactics to optimize endoscopic billing, in-office and inpatient visits.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: Publishes original, peer-reviewed articles on endoscopic procedures used in the study, diagnosis, and treatment of digestive diseases. This is the official Journal of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America: Each issue focuses on a single topic in gastrointestinal endoscopy and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- Gut: International journal in gastroenterology with articles on clinical research of the alimentary tract, the liver, biliary tree and pancreas.
- Helicobacter: Covers the entire field of Helicobacter research, and includes various fields including gastroenterology, microbiology, vaccine development, and laboratory animal science. It includes clinical trials and new treatment information published four times a year.
- Hepatology: Hepatology publishes original, peer-reviewed articles concerning all aspects of liver structure, function and disease. This is the official journal of American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD.
- Hépato-Gastro: French journal focused on digestive pathology. It is both teaching tool as well as a reference journal.
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology: The official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- International Journal of Colorectal Disease: Publishes articles focused on new developments and research in disease on the colon and rectum.
- Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology: Provides clinical studies and reviews, case reports, and technical expertise with a focus on gastroenterological diseases. The journal features peer-reviewed articles and clinical reviews that put the latest research and development into the context of a clinical practice.
- Journal of Gastroenterology: Publishes original papers, case reports, reports of multi-center trials, review articles, short and rapid communications, and other articles on all aspects of the field of gastroenterology. The official publication of the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology.
- Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Aims and Scope: Focuses on fields of gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy, with particular emphasis on clinical research and continuing education in the Asian Pacific region. This is the official publication of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver and the Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology.
- Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery: Surgery publishes original dealing with clinical investigations of and basic research on all aspects of the field of hepatic, biliary, and pancreatic surgery. Official journal of the Japanese Association of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery and the Asian Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery.
- Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition: Official journal of the European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, and the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins - Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Devoted exclusively to Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and covers topics of interest to professionals treating patients or conducting research on inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins - Pancreas: Official Journal of the American Pancreatic Association and the Japan Pancreas Society.
- Liver Transplantation: Presents the latest news and advancements in the field of liver transplantation. This is the official journal of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society
- Neurogastroenterology and Motility: Basic science and clinical aspects of gastrointestinal motility and its control by myogenic, neural and chemical mechanisms.
- New England Journal of Medicine: Gastroenterology: Collection of medical research articles, case reports, reviews, and editorial commentary on Helicobacter pylori, pancreatitis, gastroenteritis and other topics related to gastroenterology.
- NewsRx Report Series on Gastroenterology Therapy Research: Provides information and news on Gastroenterology & Hepatology Therapy Research in a series of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
- Nutrition Bulletin: Provides a blend of scientific reviews on aspects of nutrition and news of important or emerging issues in the field of human nutrition.
- Nutrition in Clinical Care: Covers preventive nutrition, nutritional therapy of common medical conditions, and nutritional conditions such as obesity, eating disorders, and wasting.
- Romanian Journal of Gastroenterology: Publishes original papers, editorials and short communications on practice and experimental and clinical research.
- Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology: International medical research in gastroenterology.
- Surgical Endoscopy: Abstracts from the Official Journal of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and the European Association for Endoscopic Surgeons.
- The Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology: Official journal of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology and contains original papers, controlled clinical trials, review articles concerning the alimentary tract and the liver.
- World of Medicine: Journals' Collection - Gastroenterology - Links to journals online & PubMed abstracts.