Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Nephrology
- EdREN - Renal Unit at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh: Providing information on kidney diseases and on dialysis and transplantation, for patients and medical staff; in-hospital renal protocols; education and history resources; and information about kidney research in Edinburgh, UK.
- Family Practice Notebook - Nephrology: Comprehensive database of nephrological disorders.
- General Practice Notebook - Renal medicine: Coverage of this medical speciality.
- HealthTeaching.com: Professional teaching tools for renal professionals. Offers cards, posters and booklets to help patients understand the issues relevant to progressive renal insufficiency and ESRD.
- How Stuff Works: How Your Kidneys Work: Colorful animations and drawings completely describe the human kidney and how it keeps the volume of water in your body constant.
- International Federation of Renal Registries: Organization hopes to improve the communication and collaboration among regional, national and multinational renal registries.
- Kidney Channel: General kidney information, disease treatment and prevention. Covers related topics of diabetes, hypertension and nutrition.
- Kidney Directions: Basic information about kidney disease, with health maintenance tips and a comprehensive presentation of treatment choices.
- Kidney Disease - MCW HealthLink: News and information on diseases of the kidneys from the physicians and scientists of the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Kidney Failure and Kidney Disease: The National Kidney Foundation of Oregon and Washington provides information, programs and services to kidney patients.
- Kidney Health Australia: Co-ordinates research projects and public awareness campaigns, with physician resources and patient fact sheets to download.
- Kidney India: Information based site for kidney patients, nephrologists and equipment suppliers.
- Kidney Patient Guide: Information for patients and those who care for them. Covers topics such as treatments, diet and financial implications.
- Kidney and Urology Foundation of America: Organization dedicated to helping people avoid the debilitating effects of kidney and urologic diseases.
- Kidneywise Community: A community site for patients with kidney disease or kidney failure. Answers basics kidney function questions and covers kidney treatment and care.
- Louis C. Herring & Co Laboratory: Kidney stone analysis laboratory.
- National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases: Official web site with links to health information, research funding, clinical trials and special reports.
- National Kidney Foundation: Targets kidney problems with special focus on dialysis, organ donation and transplantation.
- NephroWorld: A nephrology information `resource` for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis products. Daily updates on Nephrology news, journals, job ads, company news and stock reports.
- Nephrology Analytical Services: A non-profit research organization analyzing claims, utilization and providers of dialysis services through the US. Also has research papers online.
- Nephrology Pharmacy Associates: Organization dedicated to the optimal use of medications in patients with kidney disease.
- Nephrology Rounds: Derived from recent Division rounds at the Stanford University School of Medicine, this site provides physicians with current information on important scientific and clinical developments in the field of nephrology.
- Nephrology, urology, and kidney diseases links: Lists of links in nephrology, urology, and kidney diseases.
- NephrologyChannel: Provides information pertaining to the diseases of the kidneys, with conditions ranging from kidney stones to diabetic nephropathy.
- NephrologyLinx: Current medical news and information for nephrologists, updated daily and available on site or by email newsletter.
- Nephron Information Center: Resource base on kidney disease. Includes updated renal news stories, index of US dialysis centers and Nephroquest, a patient question and answer resource.
- Renal Advances: Up to date information regarding renal disorders with professional resources, utilities for dialysis practice and anemia management tools.
- The American Society of Nephrology: Information on this non-profit corporation designed to enhance and assist the study and practice of nephrology. Features job placement service, member directory, meetings and conferences and educational resources.
- The Rogosin Institute: Offers medical research and treatment in kidney disease, including dialysis, transplantation and cardiovascular disease. Includes patient care, what's new and contact information.
- The United States Renal Data System: A national data system which collects, analyzes, and distributes information about end-stage renal disease in the United States.
- World Kidney Fund: Established as an international fund by the National Kidney Foundation Singapore to help kidney patients in developing countries who have little or no access to renal healthcare facilities. Site discusses training programs, scholarship grants, countries in need, as well as mission statement, news and upcoming events.
This category in other languages: