Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Neurology
- Dr Patrick Trend MA, PhD, FRCP: UK neurologist explains neurological conditions.
- Family Practice Notebook: Neurology: Comprehensive database of neurological disorders.
- Foundation for Education and Research in Neurological Emergencies: Information about this non-profit orginization (FERNE)for improving the care of Emergency Department patients with neurological emergencies. Offers free educational courses and sponsors research for Emergency Physicians.
- General Practice Notebook - Neurology: Coverage of this medical speciality.
- HowStuffWorks: How Your Brain Works: Many illustrations to explain how this amazing organ really works.
- Institute for Nerve Medicine: Presenting information on disorders of the cranial, spinal and peripheral nerves. Includes illustrated descriptions of treatment options.
- Iowa Neuroradiology Library: Department of Neurology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Radiology teaching file.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: An NIH site with research and clinical information on disorders of the brain and nervous system.
- NeuroExam.com: Interactive online guide to the neurological exam with streaming video demonstrations. [Realplayer]
- NeuroNet: A comprehensive neurology online `resource` for the neurologist.
- Neuroconsult: Information `resource` on Clinical Neurology. Covering areas such as alzheimers, epilepsy, migraine, motor neurone, multiple sclerosis, pain, parkinsons, schizophrenia, and stroke.
- Neuroland: A source of information for the professional and the patient.
- Neurological Teaching Videos: Digital video of the neurologic exam [Online registration, (free) required] by Wright State University.
- Neurological/Psychiatric Diseases: From the Virtual Hospital at Iowa University
- Neurology Channel: Resource for Neurology related consumer healthcare.
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum: Interactive medical question and answer format about all neurological diseases and conditions. Includes an archive of articles.
- Neurology in Clinical Practice, 3e: An online professional neurology reference.
- Neurology-Info.net: Information about the nervous system in health and disease. Part of the ALtruis Biomedical Network.
- NeurologyLinx: Medical news and information in neurology from medical journals, aimed at physicians.
- Neurosciences on the Internet: Searchable index of neurobiology, neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, psychology, and cognitive science resources.
- Oregon Nerve Center: Center for research and care for neurological diseases.
This category in other languages: