Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Occupational Medicine
- Access Medical, Inc.: A Wisconsin-based practice providing independent medical evaluation of disability.
- Addison Medical Center: Occupational Medicine and Family Practice. Listing of monthly specials and employment opportunities. (Addison, Illinois)
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: Professional organization representing US occupational physicians. Aims to promote and protect the health of workers through preventive services, clinical care, research, and educational programs.
- Arthur Hadley Medicine: Information about the practice in Houston, Texas.
- Australasian Faculty of Occupational Medicine (AFOM): Responsible for the standards of training and practice of occupational medicine in Australasia.
- Bensalem Family Health Center, P.C.: Located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Providing information on occupational medicine services, a newsletter and office photos.
- CIC Occupational Medicine: Illinois occupational medicine practice. Brief historical perspective and a few links.
- Dr. McKay, University of Cincinnati: Primarily a commercial site, with some useful supportive educational material. Offers courses on lung function testing, respiratory protection and fit testing workshop, plus consultancy services.
- Duke Occupational and Environmental Medicine: A comprehensive `resource` for occupational and environmental medicine. Links to other resources, including MSDS, legislation and external sites from around the world.
- Faculty of Occupational Medicine: Body which sets standards and certifies Occupational Medicine training in UK.
- GAGE Occupational and Environmental Health Unit: Brief, but well-structured information on occupational hygiene training.
- German Association on Physiology of Music and Performing Arts Medicine: Musicians and other performers have their own specific occupational diseases. DGfMM promotes research and teaching in the physiology and pathophysiology of performing music. Site in German and English.
- Health, Environment and Work: A British site with a huge selection of links to other resources. Also has mirror of the Duke University site.
- Marine Medical Services: Specialise in all areas of marine medicals. Based in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Occ. Medicine Education and Research Services, LLC: Location information on this Virginia based physician.
- OccNet: A provider of occupational health services with six convenient locations serving tri-state employers. Services promote safe, productive work environments, prevent injuries, and help businesses comply with government regulations.
- PWR Consultants: Occupational health & medicine consulting: Based in Toronto, Canada.
- Pratt Medical Center: Multidisciplinary `group` practice, based in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Professional Rehabilitation and Occupational Services, Inc.: Vocational consulting and evaluation, medical case management, and other work-related services. Oklahoma based corporation that handles clients in Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, and California.
- Rapid Response Urgent Care: Provides drug testing, treatment for work related injuries and physical examinations. Based in West Garner, North Carolina.
- St. Elizabeth Business Health Services: Information on services provided for business and industry in the Northern Kentucky area. Includes services, location, in the news, events and contact information.
- The Society of Occupational Medicine: Society for doctors providing occupational health services in the workplace, the armed services and academic institutions in the UK.
- US Department of Energy, Office of Occupational Medicine and Medical Surveillance: A proactive participant in activities which enhance worker protection. Useful sets of guidelines and information.
This category in other languages: