Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Oncology : Radiotherapy : Treatment Centers
- 21st Century Oncology: Multi-site regionally affiliated facilities specializing in radiation oncology. Located in the U.S. states of Florida, New York, Nevada, North Carolina and Maryland.
- Advanced Radiation Oncology Services: Cancer care in San Francisco area: radiation, prostate seed implants, alternative therapy. Participates in clinical trials, including the NSABP (National Surgical Adjuvant Breast Project), ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) and CCG (Children's Cancer Group).
- Auburn Regional Center for Cancer Care: Auburn Regional Center for Cancer Care is a radiation oncology facility in Auburn, WA, providing outpatient radiation therapy treatment for oncology patients.
- Beverly Hills Radiation Oncology: Information and treatment for cancer patients and health care professionals in the Los Angeles, California area: radiation, prostate seed implants, BAT, and IMRT.
- Brachytherapy Institute of South Florida: Provides information about brachytherapy for skin, breast and prostate, as well as Dr Beatriz Amendola. [English and Spanish]
- Breast Cancer Research and Treatment: Offers a comprehensive examination of current practice in breast cancer treatment, and exploration of cutting edge research in the diagnosis and treatment of early breast cancer.
- Carolina Regional Cancer Center: Cancer treatment facility providing IMRT therapy, using the Varian 6-EX linear accelerator. Offers information on various cancers, the treatments recommended, and answers to common questions.
- Chicago Area Cancer Care: Covers the facility, staff, cancer prevention, alternative treatments and contact information.
- Chulacancer: Cancer treatment including radiotherapy and chemotherapy, in Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Coastal Radiation Oncology Medical Group: Information and services provided for cancer patients who may need radiation therapy. Multi-site locations in Southern and Central California.
- Community Cancer Care: Non-profit provider of radiation oncology services based in Enfield, Connecticut. Services, patient information and directions.
- Denver Oncology: Radiation therapy in the Rocky Mountain region around Denver, Colorado, focusing on breast, lung, prostate, and other types of cancer.
- East Bay Radiation Oncology Center: Includes an overview, practice profile, treatment process, links and contact details. Located in San Francisco, California.
- Florida Regional Cancer Centers: These two cancer centers, located in Beverly Hills and Ocala, Florida, specialize in High-Dose rate brachytherapy, IMRT and IMRS.
- London Radiosurgical Centre, Ltd.: Radiosurgery and Gamma Knife treatment for malignant or benign brain tumours, blood vessel abnormalities, AVMs, acoustic neuroma, trigeminal neuralgia and other brain disorders. Includes practice guides for physicians and treatment cost and procedure for patients.
- Maastricht Radiation Oncology: This interdisciplinary team researches molecular biology to develop novel cancer treatments. [In Maastricht, The Netherlands]
- Midwest Radiation Oncology Consultants: A medical practice specializing in radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer and other selected conditions. Serving the Chicagoland area with treatment centers in Oak Park, Naperville, Joliet, Elgin, McHenry, and Westmont.
- Network Cancer Care: This clinic offers advanced radiation oncology cancer treatment. Our physicians provide the most up-to-date treatment techniques using modern computer technology to manage all types of cancer.
- Nevada Radiation Oncology Center-West: A radiation oncology facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, providing outpatient radiation therapy treatment for oncology patients.
- OncoLogics: Cancer treatment centers in the Gulf South area of the U.S., with a strong emphasis on radiation oncology and radiation therapy. Locations in south-central Mississippi and southern Louisiana.
- Oncology Institute of Methodist Hospital: Radiotherapy center offers advanced techniques including Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, Prostate seeds, Daily Prostate Positioning, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), and Gliasite brain brachytherapy. Located in Merrillville, Indiana.
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation: Radiation Oncology: Cancer treatment center located in Northern California.
- Physicians Group - Washington D.C: A Radiation Oncologist `group` practicing near Washington D.C and lead by Dr. Gage (from Johns Hopkins University Hospital) and Dr. Sibley (from Duke University Medical Center).
- Prostate Centers of America: Innovative business solutions for the Urologist, Radiation Oncologist, Ambulatory Surgery Center and Free Standing Cancer facility.
- Radiation Medicine Associates of Scranton: Radiation oncology therapy for patients in the area of northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Radiation Oncology Victoria (Australia): Private practice provider of Radiotherapy Services. Includes a list of links to cancer web sites.
- Radiation Oncology at The Center for Cancer Care: Located in Torrington, Connecticut. Includes patient educational resources, specialties provided, staff and location information.
- Radiation Oncology at UTHSCSA: Radiotherapy at University of Texas HSC (Health Science Center) San Antonio, whcih specializes in cancers of the breast, prostate, lung, acoustic neuroma, and gliobastoma. Web pages list faculty, clinical trials & research, appointment and academics.
- Radiology Associates of Hollywood: 5 Radiation oncologists who serve the Memorial Healthcare System in the South Broward Hospital District. (Pembroke Pines, Florida) with External Beam Radiation, 3-D Conformal Radiation, IMRT (Intensity Modulated RadioTherapy), Brachytherapy, Prostate Seed Implant, Stereotactic Radio-surgery, Pediatric Oncology, Intravascular Brachytherapy, Radiopharmaceuticals, Electron Beam Radiation, Superficial X-ray Treatment, and Hyperthermia. The staff speaks English and Spanish.
- Radiotherapy Associates of Upstate New York: This multi-site private radiation cancer clinic treats patients in the New York State areas near Syracuse, Liverpool, Auburn, Oneida, and Ithaca using these techniques: Brachytherapy, HDB (High Dose Brachytherapy), Gynecologic Brachytherapy, Theraplan 3D, NOMOS IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy), Prostate Seed Implants, XRT (External Radiotherapy), and Nucletron HDR (High Dose Rate).
- Red Bluff Tumor Institute: This tumor institute has a radiation oncology service in Red Bluff, California that treats cancer with Siemens' Primus and Primatom linear accelerators using Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), Hyperthermia, and Chemotherapy.
- SIUH: Radiation Oncology and Radiosurgery Center: Service associated with the Staten Island University Hospital in New York.
- South Carolina Prostate Cancer Institute: The South Carolina Prostate Cancer Institute (SCPCI) specializes specifically in radiation therapy for prostate cancer.