Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Oncology
- Advances in Oncology: Physician `resource` regarding latest developments in treatments for cancer and advanced cancer. Also has some patient resources about living with cancer.
- American Cancer Society Online CME Website: provides access to journal-based CME activities and quizzes from CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians.
- American Institute for Cancer Research: Cancer prevention information.
- California Oncology Consortium: Dedicated to assisting oncologists in the delivery of the highest quality patient care by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and data.
- CancerSourceMD.com: Offers cancer information for healthcare professionals including oncology articles, clinical trials, continuing education, drug databases, patient education and latest cancer news.
- Cogent Medicine: Provides monthly updated listings of current medical literature in oncology for cancer care professionals. Registration required.
- Crossroads Cancer Consulting: Offers strategic planning for oncology programs. Includes trends, articles, and links to oncology related sites.
- General Practice Notebook - Oncology: Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Hyperthermia in Modern Oncology: Hyperthermia and combination with chemotherapy, extensive biological program new approach in the modern oncology.
- MedBio World - Oncology Journal List: A directory of links to cancer-related journal websites.
- Medical College of Wisconsin - Physicians and Clinics Cancer Information: Provides timely cancer topics from the Medical College of Wisconsin's HealthLink web site. The site also contains a searchable index for other topics.
- Medscape Oncology: A comprehensive clinical information site devoted to oncology. Includes free full-text articles, coverage from major oncology conferences and other related topics.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: NCCN, alliance of 19 of the world's leading cancer centers, is an authoritative source of comprehensive cancer care information that strives to insure the quality of cancer care and advance clinical research.
- Network for Oncology Communication and Research: A forum in which practicing oncologists can interact with their peers as well as with leading experts. NOCR also provides oncology news.
- New York University Pediatric Oncology: Patient care for children and adolescents with cancer, incorporating multidisciplinary research and education.
- OncoLink: A University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center Resource: In-depth information about cancer, such as specific diseases and treatment for patients, screening and prevention. Links to other resources worldwide.
- Oncology Conference List: One of the most comprehensive and up-to-date Oncology conference listing.
- Oncology News - Topix.net: Oncology and cancer headlines from the health section of Topix.net, with real time updates
- Oncology Practice Administrators Influence Over Physician Prescribing Behavior: This demonstrates the impact of oncology practice administrators on oncologists' prescribing behavior in community practice settings
- Oncology Professional Information: Aventis provides physicians with information about oncology.
- Oncology Resource Consultants, Inc.: Cancer consulting specializing in cancer space planning and cancer reimbursement.
- Oncology Therapies of Vista: Performs 3-dimensional conformal therapy utilizing an ADAC planning computer and external beam therapy the Varian 2100C Linear Acceleartor with Multileaf collimation.
- Oncology.com: Comprehensive cancer and medical resources, including databases on alternative cancer treatments, medical terminology, chemotherapy and other drugs, and links to scientific journals.
- OncologyLinx: News in Oncology for Doctors from Current Medical Journals. The Latest Medical News and Information in Oncology from Current Medical Journals, for Physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter.
- Professional Site of OnTumor.com: Resources for Oncology nurses, physicians, students and social workers.
- Rare Tumor Web, The: A website with information of some rare tumors.
- Regional Cancer Center Trivandrum: Provides valuable information about cancer, training programs and involved in research and treatment and pain relief.
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance: A cancer alliance between Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, and Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center.
- TeleSCAN: Telematics Services in Cancer: Information on primarily european sources on cancer. Links and information for patients and the general public, health professionals and researchers. Search tool on specific diseases within Telescan.
This category in other languages: