Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Ophthalmology : Journals
- Administrative Eyecare: Quarterly publication for professionals in ophthalmic practice management, provides focused, up-to-date information on such topics as efficiency, marketing strategies, skill development, legal concerns, personnel issues, and legislative changes.
- American Journal of Ophthalmology: Monthly peer reviewed scientific publication for ophthalmologists.
- American Orthoptic Journal: Forum for amblyopia and strabismus.
- Archives of Ophthalmology: Journal of the American Medical Association.
- Asian Journal of Ophthalmology: Quarterly publication for the practising ophthalmologist.
- British Journal of Ophthalmolgy: Full text online monthly edition and email content updates.
- CLAO Journal: Official publication of the Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists.
- Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology: Official publication of the Canadian Ophthalmological Society.
- Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology: Official journal of the Royal Australian College of Ophthalmology and the Ophthalmological Society of New Zealand. Formerly known as the Australian and New Zealand Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Contact Lens Spectrum: Explores the preliminary evaluation of prospective contact lens patients.
- Cornea: Deals with cornea and ocular surface disorders.
- Current Eye Research: Publishes articles encompassing all the areas of eye research.
- Current Opinion in Ophthalmology: Website provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information. An LWWonline partner.
- Documenta Ophthalmologica: Bringing basic as well as clinical research on visual electrophysiology.
- Electronic Journals: Journal listings in the subject of Optometry, Ophthalmology and Vision Science from UC Berkley Library.
- European Journal of Ophthalmology: Clinical and basic research in ophthalmology. It offers detailed charts and graphs, plus high quality illustrations and photographs.
- Evidence-Based Eye Care: Website provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information. An LWWonline partner.
- Experimental Eye Research: Journal from Elsevier.
- Eye: Scientific journal of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
- Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology: Presents original ocular clinical reports and clinically relevant experimental studies.
- Greek Annuals of Ophthalmology: Editions from the Hellenic Ophthalmological Society.
- Indian Journal of Ophthalmology: Published 4 times a year in March, June, September and December by the All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS).
- International Contact Lens Clinic: Devoted to contact lens practitioners.
- International Ophthalmology Clinics: Updates and reviews on common eye topics.
- Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science: Official journal of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO).
- Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology: Journal of the Japanese Ophthalmological Society.
- Journal of AAPOS: Presents expert information on children's eye diseases and on strabismus as it impacts all age groups. Official publication of the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
- Journal of Biomedical Optics: Repository for peer-reviewed papers that utilize modern optical technology for improved health care and biomedical research.
- Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery: Deals all about updates in cataract and refractive disorders.
- Journal of Community Eye Health: Educational quarterly on blindness prevention and treatment of eye disease in developing countries for eye health workers. Supporting the WHO-led Vision 2020 worldwide programme.
- Journal of Glaucoma: Discussion of clinical, scientific, and socioeconomic issues for glaucoma specialists.
- Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics: Research on all aspects of drug activity pertaining to preventing or controlling diseases of the eye.
- Journal of Ophthalmic Photography: Official publication of the Ophthalmic Photographers' Society.
- Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus: Bimonthly forum for peer-reviewed information useful to the pediatric ophthalmologist.
- Journal of Refractive Surgery: The official bimonthly publication of the International Society of Refractive Surgery.
- MVP Video Journal of Ophthalmology: Published quarterly and contains video articles on various subjects affecting the clinical, surgical practice of the ophthalmologist.
- MedBioWorld: Direct links to ophthalmology journals.
- Ocular Surgery News International Edition: Ocular Surgery New intended for health care professionals.
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Website provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information. An LWWonline partner.
- Ophthalmic Research: Features original papers and reviews reporting basic and clinical experimental studies.
- Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging: Deals with aspects of ophthalmic surgery, laser technology, ocular imaging and treatment.
- Ophthalmologica: Guide to international work in clinical and experimental ophthalmology.
- Ophthalmology: Journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Ophthalmology Clinics of North America: Presents newest advances and a sound basis for choosing treatment options. Each issue focuses on a single topic presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- Ophthalmology Management: Publication designed to give practicing ophthalmologists the business savvy they need in the areas of finance, contract negotiation and practice management. A monthly advisor guiding MDs and practice administrators toward a more successful practice.
- Ophthalmology Review Journal: Five years of the journal arranged by subject.
- Ophthalmology Times: Physician-driven publication that disseminates news and information of a clinical, socioeconomic, and political nature.
- Primary Care Optometry News: Full text articles and online seminar with special forum.
- Progress in Retinal and Eye Research: Covers all basic and clinical aspects of the eye research.
- Retina: Resource for the dissemination of information to retinal and vitreous specialists.
- Seminars in Ophthalmology: Offers current, clinically oriented reviews on the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disorders. Each issue focuses on a single topic, with a primary emphasis on appropriate surgical techniques.
- Survey of Ophthalmology: Surveying major reviews on essential topics and historical articles.
- Vision Research: An international journal for functional aspects of vision.