Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Pathology
- What is Pathology ?: A consumer guide, including how to understand a pathology report and the process undertaken to reach a diagnosis.
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology: An agency of the United States Department of Defense offering consultation, education and research. Details of services and resources, and a list of publications.
- Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: Images of diseased tissue throughout the tract, including tumours, ulcers and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Atlas of Neuro-Oncology: Images of central nervous system tumours are grouped both alphabetically and according to World Health Organisation grading.
- Fibroblast Biology and Pathology at BioBitField: Information on research into the causes and treatment of fibrosis and scleroderma.
- GI Path Online- India: Photographs and descriptions of the gross and histological changes of disease in the oesophagus, stomach and small intestine.
- Indiana University : Pathology Education Resources: All main branches are covered in a library of photomicrographs and descriptions.
- International Bibliographic Guide to the History of Pathology: Contains monographs and articles published between 1801 and 2003. Additions and corrections are invited..
- International Symposium on Comparative Pathology: An annual event under the auspices of the European Society of Pathology and the Academy of Medical Sciences of Croatia. Details of the next meeting and photographs of previous ones.
- Museum of Human Disease: The University of New South Wales ( Australia ) presents interactive images of many pathological processes.
- Nephropathology Biopsy Cases: Each includes a clinical history, photomicrographs, pathologic diagnosis, and discussion.
- Neuropathological Classification of Disease: A collaborative forum for the development of an international system.
- Online Interactive Pathology Laboratory: Offers an interactive, case-based approach to learning.
- PathMax: This library contains articles and images relating to all branches, including cytopathology, forensic and molecular pathology.
- PathWeb: Virtual pathology museum - by the Pathology Department of the University of Connecticut Health Center.
- Patho.org: Illustrated databases about lesions of the eye, cervix and breast.
- Pathology Images: Photographs of head and neck, gastrointestinal and gynaecological specimens.
- Pathology Quiz Online: Presents a series of illustrated case histories.
- Pathologynet: Pathology/laboratory news from various sources, a conference calendar and links.
- The Internet Pathology Laboratory: Images, descriptions and tutorials cover all organ systems.
- The Pathology Guy: General topics are discussed, as well as articles on autopsies, evidence collection and other forensic issues.
- Transplant Pathology Internet Services: International collaboration on standardizing criteria for assessing the histopathologic features of rejection. Provides photographic case histories and discussion.
- Urbana Atlas of Pathology: Images cover all body systems and disease processes.
- Virtual Hospital : Pathology Textbooks: Free manuals and atlases for patients and professionals cover several areas including blood tests, gynecologic oncology, hepatology and infectious disease.
- WebPath: The Internet Pathology Laboratory: Contains photographs with explanatory text, tutorials, a case of the week, and laboratory exercises.
- Wellpath: Free registration provides access to courses in several subspecialties.
This category in other languages: