Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Psychiatry : Academic Departments
- Baylor Department of Psychiatry: Faculty, residency, research, and treatment program links are provided by this university in Texas.
- Brown University Department of Psychiatry: Offering research, training, faculty, and other psychiatry information from Brown.
- Harvard Medical School - Department of Psychiatry: Harvard provides links describing their Mission, Organization, Clinical Services, Research, Education & Training, Integrated Programs, and Faculty Affairs.
- Institute Of Psychiatry at The Maudsley: Provides post-graduate education and carries out research in psychiatry, psychology, and allied disciplines, including basic and clinical neurosciences. Based in London, UK.
- McMaster University Department of Psychiatry, Canada: McMaster offers many links of interest to current or future psychiatry residents and practicing psychiatrists.
- Melbourne - Department of Psychiatry: This Australian university site provides links about their department, undergraduate teaching, postgraduate studies, and research.
- New York University Department of Psychiatry: Patient self screening tools, a reference desk, residency topics, and CME are offered.
- OHSU Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Oregon Health Sciences University Child and adolescent psychiatric evaluation and treatment. OHSU's Doernbecher Children's Hospital has Child Psychiatry residency training.
- Oxford University Department of Psychiatry: Staff, current research, practice, education, and department specialty groups at this English university are described.
- Queensland Centre for Schizophrenia Research: Includes the history, treatment, other publications, links, brain structure and fuction unit, staff and the latest news. Also information about the disease, genetics, virology and the epidemiology.
- Southern Illinois University Division of Medicine Psychiatry: A description of the Division. Includes the faculty and staff, educational responsibilities, patient access information and educational resources for medical students, residents and other interested parties.
- Stanford University Psychiatry Department: Information about the residency (including downloadable application forms), faculty, and the department of psychiatry at Stanford.
- Thorn Course (Cheltenham) UK: Information on the national Thorn Initiative and specifically on the Cheltenham based course. It has details on this College Diploma in Integrated Approaches to Serious Mental Illness
- University of Arizona Department of Psychiatry: Many links about psychiatric research and training.
- University of Arkansas Department of Psychiatry: This site contains detailed information for psychiatry residents and also for local patients in need of psychiatric care.
- University of British Columbia Department of Psychiatry: The UBC offers information about their department and training opportunities at the school.
- University of California Davis Department of Psychiatry: Site provides information about the department, including information on services provided, faculty, training program, and fellowships.
- University of Chicago-Psychiatry: Complete departmental information as well as resources for practitioners, trainees, and patients are found here.
- University of Florida, Department of Psychiatry: Residency training, research, and faculty information is provided.
- University of Iowa Psychiatry: Information about residency training and includes resources for patients and medical professionals.
- University of Maryland Psychiatry Department: Department, post graduate training, research, and patient services information is displayed.
- University of Miami-Psychiatry: Details of current research and treatment programs for patients as well as faculty, facility, and residency information for students and physicians in training.
- University of Michigan Department of Psychiatry: Information about psychiatric education, research, and care at the University of Michigan.
- University of Pittsburgh Department of Psychiatry: Department education, research, and clinical care information.
- University of South Carolina Department of Psychiatry: Research, residency, faculty, and conference links are provided. Clinical services information for regional patients is also available.
- University of South Florida Department of Psychiatry: USF, located in Tampa, Florida, offers training and research opportunities for medical students and residents.
- University of Texas Southwestern Department of Psychiatry: Information about the department, including programs, residency, research, and links.
- University of Texas at Galveston-Psychiatry: A place where prospective patients can find mental help and a description of the clinical services provided. Other topics include education, research and community services.
- University of Texas-Houston Psychiatry Department: UT Houston provides information about their psychiatry division including the residency program, research programs, education programs, and clinical care.
- University of Toronto Department of Psychiatry: Hospital, education, and research links about one of the largest psychiatry departments in North America.
- University of Wisconsin Department of Psychiatry: Residency and faculty information is provided.
- Wayne State University, Department of Psychiatry: Psychiatry residency, faculty, research, and clinical services information from this university in Detroit, Michigan.
- Yale-Department of Psychiatry: Offering information about their psychiatry residency, clinical care, and research programs.
This category in other languages: