Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Psychiatry : Journals
- Journal Contents: Journals section of the mental health page from the University of Adelaide. It lists a large number of psychiatry journals, with links to both publishers' sites and abstracts on Medline.
- Advances in Psychiatric Treatment: Offers abstracts and some full text articles. Published by the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research: Journal contents, abstracts and author instructions. Searchable. [Subscription required for full-text]
- American Journal of Psychiatry: Journal of the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
- Archives of General Psychiatry: The Archives of General Psychiatry strives to publish original, state-of-the-art studies and commentaries of general interest to clinicians, scholars, and research scientists in psychiatry, mental health, behavioral science, and allied fields.
- British Journal of Psychiatry: Published monthly by the Royal College of Psychiatrists. Full text online version.
- CNS Spectrums: Monthly Journal which addresses current relevant neuropsychiatric topics and reports on the diagnostic connections in the neurological field.
- Current Opinion in Psychiatry: Official journal of the World Psychiatry Association. This review journal enables clinicians and researchers to gain complete knowledge of the current world literature and to acquire the views of experts on current advances in psychiatry.
- Current Psychiatry: Provides practitioners with up-to-date practical advice by leading authorities, emphasizing solutions to common clinical problems.
- International Clinical Psychopharmacology: This journal is largely concerned with psychotropic drugs, covering phase I-IV studies, clinical studies, side-effects and epidemiology.
- International Journal of Psychoanalysis: Includes papers by Joseph Sandler, discussion group, book reviews, and conference information.
- Journal of Advances in Psychiatry: Includes current issue contents and subscription details.
- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry: Offers recent tables of contents, CME activities, and conference information.
- Journal of ECT: Covers aspects of contemporary electroconvulsive therapy, reporting on major clinical and research developments worldwide.
- Journal of Psychiatric Practice: Formerly the Journal of Practical Psychiatry and Behavioral Health. Provides up-to-date and accurate information for psychiatrists and psychologists in private practice.
- Journal of the American Acadamy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Focusing exclusively on psychiatric research and treatment of the child and adolescent. Searchable archives and table of contents, journal information, author guide, e-mail alert service and subscription information.
- MedBioWorld: Direct links to psychiatry journals.
- POL.it: Italian journal, with translated articles available in English.
- Primary Psychiatry: Reviews contemporary mental health issues in practical details, providing primary care physicians and psychiatrists with vital and relevant information.
- Psych Journal Search: Comprehensive searchable database of psychology, psychiatry, social work, and mental health journals online.
- Psychiatric Bulletin: Includes future titles, abstracts and some full-text articles. Published by the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Psychiatric Genetics: International journal devoted to studies on inherited factors in disorders of the brain and behaviour. Table of contents, editorial board, author guide and subscription information.
- Psychiatric News: The newspaper of the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Skills Journal: The PRS Journal is published three times a year for clinicians, family members, and Consumers involved in the day-to-day implementation of psychiatric rehabilitation programs.
- Psychiatry, free resources for psychiatrists = e-help.com: Resources for psychiatrists. Free online textbooks, journals, CME, references, practice management and office tools. Info on psychopharmacology, medication, psychotherapy, and psychiatric symptoms.
- Psychopharmacology Bulletin: Quarterly Journal which provide reviews on current issues in pyschopharmacology. Published by MedWorks Media.
- The International Journal of Psychiatric Nursing Research: A journal established in 1994 to publish and disseminate psychiatric nursing research worldwide.
- Trends in Evidence Based Neuropsychiatry: A monthly journal that addresses industry market forces in the brain sciences. Reviews economics, CNS medicine, clinical trials, prescribing data, drug utilization issues, and epidemiology for medical professionals. A publication of MedWorks Media.
This category in other languages: