Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Psychiatry
- Affect and Script Theory Resources: Various resources that deal with the psychological theory called 'Affect Theory' as developed by Donald Nathanson and Silvan S. Tomkins. Includes links to 'Real Justice' and Resorative Practices and links to online discussions.
- At Health Medicine Cabinet: Information about medications used to treat mental disorders, descriptions of mental health disorders.
- Consultation and Liaison Manual: A model and manual developed in Australia to assist mental health services staff and General Practitioners work together more efficiently.
- Emergency Psychiatry Service Handbook: The University of Iowa provides this handbook of use to psychiatrists in training and others.
- Family Practice Notebook: Psychiatry: Comprehensive database of psychiatric disorders.
- Find a Psychiatrist Directory: A commercial site with a directory of psychiatrists in the U.S.. Free to the public. Free and paid listings for psychiatrists.
- General Practice Notebook - Psychiatry: Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Mark Levy MD: What's new in Forensic Psychiatry? Extensive resource, continually updated.
- Medscape - Psychiatry: Full-text psychiatry articles and resources.
- National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems: NAPHS offers advocacy, clinical, financial, and administrative resources for psychiatric patients and providers while working to coordinate a full spectrum of psychiatric treatment services.
- Netherlands PTSD Treatment Center: Foundation Centrum '45 offers out-patient and day-care therapy for victims of war and political violence.
- PsychLinx .com: Medical news and information in psychiatry from current medical journals, for psychiatrists and other physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter.
- Psychejam: Psychiatric revision site for trainees in all disciplines. Predominently for mental health professionals.
- Psychiatry 24x7 for the UK: Contains resources for, with specific focus, on schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder and anxiety. Provides live psychiatry news links, education, ecards, quizzes and polls.
- Psychiatry Direct: Help and information on a wide range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, and addictions.
- Psychiatry Information for the Public: Includes information, diagnosis, definitions, mental health criteria, screening tests, medication, psychiatric disorders, treatment, self-help advice presented in easy to understand, popularized language in this NYU Department of Psychiatry web site.
- Psychiatry24x7: Personalized `resource` focused on psychiatry, with a mix of topical news, congress information, education, and interactive features in schizophrenia, depression, dementia.
- Psychoneuroendocrinology Research Group: Describes current research studies for mood and dual diagnosis disorders at Southwestern Medical in Dallas, Texas.
- St. John of God Hospital Stillorgan: Located in Stillorgan, Dublin. Assessment programs for numerous psychiatric disorders.
- The Dark Side of Psychiatry: Links to articles and critical documents on neuropsychiatry.
- The Ninth Street Center: An electronic version of the real Ninth Street Center, which is dedicated to the ground breaking work of Paul Rosenfels in developing a science of human nature.
- The Official Ranking of US Psychiatry Residency Departments: Official ranking of psychiatry residency departments according to their NIH funding. These departments include specialists in bipolar affect disorder, schizophrenia, depression, ECT and other disorders.
This category in other languages: