Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Rehabilitation Medicine
- APTOR Rehab Services: Details about the center and services which include aquatic therapy, massage therapy, a fibromyalgia program, vestibular rehabilitation training, and Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization. List of locations in Alabama.
- Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Physician specialists treating physical, cognitive impairments, disabilities and related medical conditions. Located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- Allied Medical & Rehabilitation, P.C.: Practice based in Bellmore, Long Island, New York State.
- Aquatic Resources Network: An international, multidisciplinary clearinghouse of information about aquatic therapy, aquatic physical therapy and aquatic rehabilitation.
- Aquatic and Recreational Therapy by Constellate: Therapist D. Laree Shanda, CTRS, provides aquatic and recreational therapy, individual and `group` therapy services, continuing education, and workshops. Located in Spokane, Washington.
- Ark Regional Services: Details of services to persons with developmental disabilities in the Laramie, Wyoming area, including hippotherapy.
- Center for Discovery: Describes their facilities for disabled individuals and their families. Also has calendar of events and career opportunities. (Between New York City and Albany, New York)
- Centre for Rehabilitation Science: The Centre exists to initiate, promote and undertake high quality research into all aspects of rehabilitation, in order to optimise functional performance and thus maximise quality of life. Evaluation of existing practice is an important strand to the Centre's work.
- Centro de Rehabilitacion y Electrodiagnostico de Hato Rey: Rehabilitation Center localized in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Community Integration Services: Rehabilitative aquatic therapy for physically and or mentally challenged individuals. Services are available in the King County area of Sammamish, Washington.
- Community Rehab Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine: General orthopedic and sports physical therapy and rehabilitation services in Eastern Nebraska, Western Iowa and surrounding communities. Locations, hours, insurance and other information are listed on the web site.
- Community Rehabilitation Studies - Univ. of Calgary: Community Rehabilitation assists individuals, families and small groups affected by disabling conditions and chronic health concerns.
- Continuous Care Centers: Acute, transitional care for medical needs and rehabilitation. Programs, services, admission information and contact details. (Tulsa and Sapulpa, Oklahoma)
- Doug Olmsted, OTR: Practice based in Englewood, Colorado.
- Dream Catchers Therapeutic Horsemanship: Details about this organization that provides therapeutic horseback riding as therapy and rehabilitation to individuals with mental and physical disabilities. Located in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Dubrow Physical Therapy: Private practice outpatient clinic specializing in orthopedic manual therapy, based in Plano, Texas.
- Functional Resources: The Functional Skills Screening Inventory (FSSI) focuses on the functional skills needed to live and work in the community.
- Grandview Center for Rehabilitation: Located near downtown Dayton, Ohio. Offers physical, occupational, speech, and recreational therapies. Includes a newsletter, admittance, links and contact details.
- Helping Hand Rehabilitation Center: Center in Countryside, Illinois, that provides residential, recreational, employment and developmental services for individuals with disabilities.
- Hitchcock Rehabilitation Center: A not-for-profit outpatient rehabilitation facility. Home Health, Hospice, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, fitness, exercise physiology, nutrition, social work, nursing, and wellness services are provided. Located in Aiken, South Carolina.
- Institute for Cognitive Prosthetics: About the rehabilitation program that specializes in services for persons with cognitive, visual, and perceptual deficits following a stroke or brain injury. Located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
- International Council for Aquatic Theray and Rehabilitation Industry Certification: Test and standards define the basic knowledge that aquatic therapy and rehabilitation practitioners should have.
- International Journal of Rehabilitation Research: Access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
- Johns Hopkins Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Guide to services, research projects, faculty, and educational programs.
- Ken-Ton Physical Therapy: Therapist owned private clinic in Buffalo, New York. Offering traditional and complimentary approaches for spine, sports and orthopedic injuries. Includes details about the staff, mission statement and treatment plans.
- Lakeview NeuroRehab Center: Facility providing care for Neurologically impaired individuals. Located in Effingham Falls, New Hampshire and Waterford, Wisconsin.
- Main Line Spine: Medical practice for the treatment of spine pain, sports injuries, rehabilitation medicine stressing conservative management located in the Philadelphia suburbs.
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital: Christian-based hospital based in Wheaton, Illinois.
- Metuchen Health Care: Medical, chiropractic, and rehabilitative services. Located in Middlesex County, NJ near the Edison area.
- Miami Rehabilitation Group: A `group` consisting of rehabilitation specialists based in Miami, Florida.
- Midwest Rehabilitation Services, Ltd.: Specialized physical therapy company based in Woodridge, Illinois.
- NW Center for Integrative Medicine (NWCIM): Located in Tacoma, WA and specializing in multidisciplinary rehabilitation services, pain management and fibromyalgia treatment.
- National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials: Downloads and links from Oklahoma State University.
- National Rehabilitation Centre for the Paralysed: Rehabilitation and therapy centre based in Stroud, UK.
- National Rehabilitation Hospital: A private, not-for-profit, freestanding medical rehabilitation hospital offering a variety of services including acute-care, inpatient medical rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and home care.
- National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC): Collects and disseminates results of federally funded research projects; has a literature database describing over 55,000 disability-related journal articles, commercially published books, and audiovisuals; other databases.
- Northeast Rehabilitation Health Network: Located in Salem, New Hampshire. Includes a mission statement, the services offered, locations, educational material, news and contact details.
- Northwest Physical Therapy: Therapeutic services that serve Northwest Ohio.
- PTManager: Links to resources for managed care and the management of physical rehabilitation practices.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation: International publication promoting scientific awareness, communication and knowledge about recovery, development and outcome, with table of contents and sample issue.
- Performance Dynamics: Research, education and training company devoted to development of innovative rehabilitation systems. Trains physical and occupational therapists, athletic trainers in these systems.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Mayo Foundation: Provides evaluation and management plus consultative services for both inpatients and outpatients.
- Physical Therapy and Rehab Concepts: A clinic with locations throughout Hays County in Texas. The primary clinic is in San Marcos.
- Quantitative Muscle Assessment: Features strength and fatigue testing as well as database management for neuromuscular and motor neuron disease research.
- Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center: This RRTC is a collaborative effort of Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center and the University of Southern California. Includes a FAQs, research, training and publications.
- Rehab Ring: Websites that relate to Rehabilitation and the various healthcare therapies - Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Respiratory Care and Audiology.
- Rehab in Review: A monthly publication produced by physicians in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- RehabTrials: Controlled clinical trials in medical rehabilitation, including a registry of trials in stroke, SCI, physical therapy, alternative medicine. Free monthly newsletter.
- Rehabilitation Medicine Group: Locations in New York and New Jersey. Offers information on diagnostics, treatments, the center, the doctors and contact details.
- Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Center: The RORC mission is to enhance access, quality, and efficiency of rehabilitation services through interdisciplinary research and dissemination activities that will benefit Veterans with Central Nervous System damage.
- Rehabilitation Specialists: Provides services to individuals and their families affected by changes in cognition or limitations in functional activities. Offices in New York and New Jersey.
- Rehabilitation Workers for the Visually Impaired: News and information for this `group` of healthcare professionals. (UK)
- Rehabilitation journals: List of physical medicine and rehabilitation journals from MedBioWorld.
- Rosenbaum Rehabilitation: This site contains information about various muscular injuries and is the professional home page of Seth Rosenbaum, M.D., based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- ShowMe Aquatic Center: A barrier-free, warm-water aquatic facility combining fitness, therapy and fun with accessibility for all. Offers details about the programs, the center and testimonials. Located in St. Charles, Missouri.
- South Shore Medical and Rehabilitation: Practice based in South Shore, New York.
- Spine Abilene: Practice of physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians based in Abilene, Texas.
- Spine-Health: In-depth information on rehabilitation exercises and guidelines for recovery from back pain. Includes directory of spine specialists.
- St. David's Rehabilitation Center: Offers a broad range of programs on an inpatient and outpatient basis. A Brain Injury, Stroke and Spinal Cord Injury Program, and Aquatic therapy. (Austin, TX)
- St.Lawrence Rehabilitation Center: In Lawrenceville, NJ offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Individualized comprehensive rehabilitation programs are prepared for every client.
- Temple University Hospital, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: The Department is designated as an academic department of the medical school and a clinical unit of the Temple University Hospital. (Philadelphia, PA)
- The Lakewood Clinic: Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians in Austin, Texas. Diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of nerve, muscle, ligament, bone and joint disorders.
- The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center: Spine, sports, and occupational rehabilitation facilities concentrating on pain management in New Jersey and New York. Offers medical information, as well as clinic details.
- TherEd Resource: Educational books, videos and software for physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Therapies Unlimited: A nonprofit foundation that operates an outpatient therapy clinic providing physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy services. Includes a list of services. Located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Total Body Therapy, LLC: Practice based in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Train Your Brain co.: Instructional video series for speech and language rehabilitation. Videos include oral aerobics, sounds the letters make, conquering color conceptes, and knowledge of numbers.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Details about this, a full service rehabilitation environment following patients through inpatient, physical, occupational and speech therapy, psychology and neuropsychology.
- Visual Health Information: For creating exercise routines. Products, demos, and pricing.
- Wise Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine: Based in Grove City, Pennsylvania.
- World Wide Web Resources for Rehabilitation Counselors: Information useful to individuals planning to enter the discipline, information and resources for practicing Rehabilitation Counselors, and resources for consumers of rehabilitation services.
- X-Pain Stress: Adaptive behavior centers offers online preliminary chronic pain assessment narrative reports.
- Xtreme Physical Therapy: Specialize in spinal cord injury physical therapy. Located in Downey, California. Includes a FAQs, RGO information, meet the team, links and contact details.
This category in other languages: