Search Home : Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties : Rheumatology : Journals
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: publishes clinical, epidemiological and laboratory reports, hypothesis articles and clinical teaching (including diagnostic radiology cases and Lesson of the Month). It is the official journal for EULAR.
- Arthritis & Rheumatism: An official peer-reviewed journal of the American College of Rheumatology. Features information on inflammatory disease. Available online via Wiley InterScience. [Registration required for InterScience]
- Arthritis Care and Research: Official peer-reviewed journal of the Association of Rhematology Health Professionals, a division of the American College of Rheumatology. Free access is available to all areas of this site through June 2000.
- Arthritis Research & Therapy: An online and print journal covering all aspects of basic and clinical research relevant to arthritis. Research articles are free, but other content (review, commentary and reports) is limited to current subscribers.
- Arthritis Today: is a journal for general public discusses topics on arthritis and related conditions. Easy reading.
- Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology: provide a comprehensive review of current clinical practice and thinking within the subject area. All content is written by an international team of practising clinicians and the Guest Editors for each issue drawn from a pool of renowned experts and opinion leaders. The series' objective is to provide a continuous update of current clinical practice.
- Clinical Rheumatology: Clinical Rheumatology is an international journal devoted to publishing, in the English language, original clinical investigation and research in the general field of rheumatology with accent on clinical aspects at postgraduate level.
- Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology: Published peer-reviewed articles in basic and clinical research in rheumatology, immunology and related fields, founded in 1983.
- Current Opinion in Rheumatology: This journals rovide up to date review in rheumatology. The website provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
- Current Rheumatology Reports: Provides in a systematic manner the views of experts on current advances in rheumatology in a clear and readable format and selections of the most important papers from the great wealth of original publications, annotated by experts.
- International Abstracts in Rheumatology: Current and archived abstracts in Rheumatology selected by a leading specialist.
- Journal of Clinical Rheumatology: Peer-reviewed, bimonthly journal contains practical information on patient care. Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
- Lupus: an international, peer-reviewed journal devoted exclusively to lupus/SLE (and related disease) research. Lupus includes the most promising new clinical and laboratory-based studies from leading specialists in all lupus-related disciplines.
- MedBioWorld: Direct links to arthritis and rheumatology journals.
- Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America: provides review of current new advances in rheumatology. Each issue focuses on a single topic in rheumatology and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor. Each reviews new diagnostic and management techniques for a single clinical problem--and makes them simple to apply.
- Rheumatology: publishes original clinical, laboratory, and therapeutic research, as well as papers on rehabilitation. A peer-reviewed medical journal.
- Rheumatology International: over all modern trends in clinical and experimental research as well as in the management of rheumatic diseases. Special emphasis will be given to immuno-pathogenetic mechanisms, inflammatory reactions, collagen metabolism, genetics, epidemiology, therapeutic modulation of immunological and inflammatory mechanisms, and development and evaluation of diagnostic procedures connected with rheumatic diseases.
- Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology: is published for the Scandinavian Rheumatology Research Foundation and is the official journal of the Scandinavian Society for Rheumatology. It is a peer-reviewed journal.
- Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism: provides a broad interpretation of the field, including aspects of general medicine and orthopedics. Each bimonthly issue presents comprehensive review articles focusing on topics in rheumatology. It is of interest to rheumatologists, internal medicine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, immunologists and specialists in bone and marrow metabolism.
- The Journal of Rheumatology: Abstracts from the monthly peer review journal.