Search Home : Health : Medicine : Pharmacology
- Annual PET Pharmacokinetic Course: Course on application of PET to pharmacokinetics, open to professionals in a wide variety of fields. Held at different locations around the world, next is June 2003 in Montreal, Canada.
- Body Surface Area Calculator: Calculates Body Surface Area, with advanced features such as automatic units conversion. The can be used for medication dose calculations.
- Cytochrome P450: Identification of a novel transcriptional silencer in the protein-coding region of the human cytochrome P450 2C9 gene.
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, School of Medicine, University of Puerto Rico: Information on the graduate program and research activities in Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Department of Preclinical and Clinical Pharmacology, University of Florence, Italy: Information on research activities in Pharmacology.
- Dissolution Solutions Network: Resource for answers about invitro dissolution analysis of pharmaceuticals.
- DrugInfo. Searching the Web for Drug Information: A personal Website based on 30-years experience in pharmacology. Provides help to Web browsers in locating the most relevant drug information on the Web.
- Elliot Brown Consulting: MedDRA training courses, CdRom of courses available, and an online demo of MedDRA MedDicIt training.
- FDA Drug Approvals List: Updated weekly as a service by CDER's Division of Data Management and Services.
- Hardin MD - Pharmacy and Pharmacology: From the University of Iowa, lists of Internet sources in pharmacy, pharmacology, pharmaceutical, and drugs.
- Ibogaine Dossier - Bibliography of Scientific Papers: Original research and review articles on ibogaine and related subjects.
- Institute of Pharmacology University of Bern Switzerland: Information about the institute, its history, research areas and staff.
- Institute of Pharmacology, Polish Academy of Sciences: Information about the Institute and its neuropharmacological research, including psychotropic drugs.
- Laboratory of Pulmonary Pharmacology: Research in human lung, reactivity of bronchial and vascular tissues, role of the eicosanoids and the cholinergic system.
- Medical Pharmacology: Basic and applied medical pharmacology. Includes content, practice questions and clinical cases.
- New York University Department of Pharmacology: Teaching of medical and graduate students, with research programs in normal growth and differentiation, development and pathology of the nervous system, and mechanisms of normal and abnormal functions of several key hormones.
- Novartis Pharma: Links to Pharmacology Research Partners.
- Optimizing a Unimodal Response Function for Binary Variables: Adaptive sampling to locate the best dose.
- Ottosen Site for Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance: Information about drug safety and clinical studies. Includes discussion forum, news and practical information about issues like safety reporting, licensing, contracts, PSUR, E2B, electronic submission.
- Pharmacology and Legal Drugs - About.com: Original articles, and instructions for finding more information, about specific drugs and medications. Find new drug approvals, drug-related news, and links to additional resources, pharmacy schools and drug manufacturers.
- Pharmacology-Info.com: Information about pharmacology, toxicology, getting a new drug to market, and FDA approval.
- SMR's Case Histories of Drug Discovery: Society for Medicines Research symposium on Case Histories of Drug Discvery held on December 2, 1999 in London. On demand webcast of entire symposium now available.
- Social Audit - the Antidepressant Web: Economic, medical and regulatory issues around antidepressants, esp. paroxetine withdrawal syndrome; public accountability and freedom of information; discussion pages.
- TICTAC: An introduction, how it is used, drug abuse and how to get further information.
- The Lycaeum: An Entheogenic Database: Contains a comprehensive listing of various mind altering substances, including their chemical structures and effects (with first person accounts).
- The Ones That Stain Blue: Visionary mushrooms: studies in ethnopharmacology.
- The Virtual Clinical Pharmacologist: Includes lectures, manuals and software, as well as a list on anticoagulation.
- Toxicology-Info.com: Information on toxicology, drug interactions, toxicity and adverse reactions. Part of the ALtruis Biomedical Network.
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - Department of Pharmacology: Information about theur pharmacology graduate program, curriculum, and research activities.
This category in other languages: