Search Home : Health : Medicine : Research : Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine: Summary of biomedical research being conducted-from Yeshiva Univ., NY.
- Basel Institute for Clinical Epidemiology: Advancing knowledge in evaluative sciences related to health and health care through interdisciplinary research, facilitating the transfer of research information, and providing advice on clinical research methods-from the Univ. of Basel.
- CORE, the Center Of Research Excellence, LLC: Specializes in the conduct of phase II-IV clinical research trials with all RN coordinators and experienced investigators.
- Cambridge Institute for Medical Research: Research laboratories based at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, UK. Information on the various research programs, facilities and study opportunities.
- Center for Platelet Function Studies: A multidisciplinary center for the study of platelet function by state-of-the-art methods.
- Centre for Clinical Research: Contains projects, publications, contact details links and news-Bergen, Norway.
- Centre for Health and Population Research: Diarrhoeal disease control, maternal and child health, nutrition, and population sciences. (Bangladesh)
- Channing Laboratory: Multidisciplinary research division of Brigham and Women's Hosp. and Harvard Med. School, specializing in bacteriology, chronic disease epidemiology, and virology research.
- Children's Hospital of Orange County Research Institute: Research laboratories at CHOC supporting a variety of basic science, translational, and clinical studies.
- Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit: Investigating the mechanisms, treatment, and amelioration of complex neuropsychiatric disorders, including Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, and panic disorder-from the Univ. of Vermont.
- Clinical Research Centre, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland: The first academic, multidisciplinary, clinical research centre in Ireland capable of performing a wide range of phase II to phase IV clinical trials.
- Clinical Trials Research Center: Our mission is to characterize the epidemiology of and assess interventions for the prevention, control and treatment of infectious diseases in children, adolescents, adults, and their families.
- Deaconess Billings Clinic Research Division: Conducting research on diseases including hyperlipidemia, infections, arthritis, osteoprosis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lung disorders, and health issues unique to rural areas.
- Harvard Clinical Research Institute: Joint venture of Harvard Medical School and its affiliated healthcare organizations, working with industry sponsors to conduct world-class clinical research.
- Ischemia Research and Education Foundation: A non-profit, biomedical, research organization dedicated to performing quality medical and scientific research in collaboration with the government and pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Jacksonville Center for Clinical Research: Clinical trial administration for FDA and pharmaceutical industry, with investigators in cardiology, allergy, rheumatology, internal medicine, family practice, and many more specialties-from Jacksonville, FL.
- Josephine Nefkens Institute: Research groups studying the molecular and cellular pathology of cancer and other diseases-from Erasmus Univ., Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- La Jolla Institute for Molecular Medicine: Independent biomedical research institute focused on cancer research, immunobiology, and pharmacogenetics.
- Lake Michigan Clinical Research and Consulting: Group of physicians in multiple specialties conducting a variety of clinical studies with several pharmaceutical companies.
- Lawson Health Research Institute: As the research arm of the London Health Sciences Centre, the LHRI is one of Canada's three largest hospital-based research institutes-in London, ONT.
- Mapi Research Institute: Health related QoL: Health-related quality of life evaluation and research, collaborative initiatives involving academics, pharmaceutical industry and health authorities.
- Medical Affiliated Research Center, Inc.: A multi-specialty entity providing clinical research studies funded by pharmaceutical companies covering a broad spectrum of medical conditions-Huntsville, AL.
- Medical College of Georgia Research Administration: Information on core facilities and services, details about MCG research institutes and centers, research-related policies, funding opportunities for extramural and intramural grants, and other research support.
- Medical College of Virginia - Division of Quality Health Care: Apply health services research on quality to physician behavior and patient care. A division of the Department of Internal Medicine. Includes general information, research and studies, faculty and staff.
- Medical Science Journals: Cardiff University student's publishing of medically-based articles. Includes a link to the university.
- Mexican Intstitute of Clinical Research: Clinical research site in Mexico / Latin America, listing Principle Investigators and coordinators.
- New York University General Clinical Research Center: Providing a physical and intellectual focus for translating laboratory discoveries into clinical trials in patients.
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research: The National Institute for Medical Research in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria conducts research into human health problems within the country.
- Okanagan Clinical Trials: Conducting phase II - IV clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry with 10 years experience in psychiatric populations, now with new facilities for trials in infectious diseases, diabetes, premenstrual dysphoria, hypertension, and functional bowel disorders of both children and adults-Kelowna, BC.
- Palm Beach Research Center: Dedicated clinical research site that offers a variety of clinical research studies to the residents of Palm Beach County.
- Pioneer Pharmaceutical Research: Conducting clinical psychopharmacology research studies and clinical trials for central nervous system drug testing, specializing in bipolar disorders and schizophrenia-in southeastern Michigan.
- Research at Mayo Clinic: Information on research at the Mayo Clinic for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, scientists, and others interested in medical research and education.
- UW Harborview Research and Training Building: Laboratories for University of Washington School of Medicine, including Departments of Medicine, Pulmonary, Surgery, Lab Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research: Melbourne, Australia. Offers news and information, annual reports, donations and bequests, events and conferences, seminars and a search feature.
- West Coast Clinical Research: Physician-owned, professionally-managed, multi-specialty clinical research center committed to providing high quality, efficient, clinical research services to the Drug, Device, and Biotechnology industries.
This category in other languages: