Search Home : Health : Medicine : Research
- AHRQ: Clinical Information: Clinical information on evidence-based practice, clinical guidelines, medical effectiveness, pharmaceutical therapy, new technology, screening and preventive services, outcomes research, and the National Guideline Clearinghouse.
- Academic Info: Health and Medicine: An annotated directory of Internet resources on Health and Medicine.
- AllExperts Medical Research Q&A: Experts volunteer to answer questions related to locating medical resources on the internet.
- Australian Association of Academic General Practice: A non-profit association to further research and teaching by general practice physicians in Australia.
- Bio-Forum.net: Research discussion group.
- Center for Evidence-Based Medicine: Includes introductory tutorials on practising and teaching evidence-based medicine.
- Controlled Trials from History: A historical examination of research methods designed to reduce biases in studies assessing the effects of health care, social care and education. Contains many images of historical items.
- Daedalus Medical Research: Providing evidence-based evaluations of new and current technologies in surgery by a select `group` of specialists.
- Entrez-PubMed: National Library of Medicine's search service provides access to over 10 million citations in Medline, PreMedline, and other related databases, with links to participating online journals.
- Evidence-based Decision Making: The primary purpose of this site is to support health care decision making. Includes summarized key articles, through the use of a critical appraisal journal club, application of EBDM principles and links to related sites.
- Inside Medicine: Sells descriptions of current research on a wide variety of diseases and medical conditions.
- Life and Molecular Medicine: Interesting, eclectic collection of information and links regarding the latest developments in this new field and how these advances relate to your life.
- Medical Hypotheses: A forum for the presentation and criticism of ideas in medicine and the related biomedical sciences.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): US Government department in charge of medical research.
- SoCRA: Educational and charitable nonprofit membership organization, offering educational programming and certification to clinical (health care) research professionals and others interested in clinical(health care)research.
- Survey Research Group: Offers medical research questionnaires, women's health research, industry analysis, and health statistics in the medical research field.
- The UK Health Technology Assessment Programme: Site contains details of program's many projects and publications; an NHS national research and development initiative.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF): Panel of health care experts that evaluates the latest scientific evidence on clinical preventive services.
- WebExhibits Directory-Medicine: Interesting topics in biomedicine.
This category in other languages: