Search Home : Health : Medicine : Surgery : General : Obesity Surgery : Personal Pages
- Adjustable Gastric Banding: The author's personal story about adjustable gastric banding. Tells about AGB from a patient's view, and follows the surgery and post-op results.
- All About Amber: A journey through the weight loss surgery experience. Information and opinions from a patient's point of view.
- Amy's Lap Band WLS Story: Informative personal site on the laproscopic adjustable band surgery. Progress pictures, comparison of lapband vs RNY, food log, and journal.
- BGAB-Experiences with Weight Loss Surgery in the UK: Experiences, news, information and support for gastric bypass and other forms of weight loss surgery.
- Berneda's Weight Loss Journey: Personal story of someone who had Open RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery: pictures and journal.
- Betty's Place: A personal journey to and beyond weight loss surgery. Includes journal, pictures, weight chart, and links.
- Billie Saporito's Gastric BiPass Site: Bill Saporito's recovery, weight loss and progression after having Gastric BiPass Surgery.
- But...You Have Such A Pretty Face: A personal journey through weight loss surgery and beyond. Includes a journal, Q&A and before, during and after photographs.
- Carnie's Story: Carnie Wilson, from Wilson Phillips, provides an obesity overview. Carnie Wilson battled the weight-obsessed culture and underwent weight-loss surgery.
- Carrie's Weight Loss Surgery Journal: Detailed, descriptive, and humorous journal detailing a 24-year-old woman's experience with Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery.
- Christie's World: The site document's one woman's journey through the gastric bypass procedure.
- Crystal's Weight Loss Surgery with PCOS: A personal journey through weight loss surgery with PCOS by a 21-year-old who was morbidly obese.
- CupidsKiss' WLS Journey: One Canadian womans account of her trials and tribulations through weight loss surgery.
- Dianna's Weight Loss Surgery Pages: Includes profile, pictures, and links. A personal story through gastric bypass surgery.
- Donna Weight Loss Surgery Fund: Diary of Donna and her experiences as she prepares for weight loss surgery.
- Doug's RNY Surgery Experience: Doug's RNY gastric bypass surgery was largely paid for by the Texas Rehabilitation Commission. Diagram and description of RNY plus pre and post-op pictures and wife's viewpoint.
- Gastric Bypass Information, Recipes, and Support Page: Offers surgery types, recipes for gastric bypass patients, and before and after pictures.
- Jennifer's WLS Journey: Jennifer's journey through Roux -en-y Gastric Bypass surgery. Includes pictures and measurements.
- Joe's RNY Weight Loss Surgery Experience: Personal experience of RNY weight loss surgery. Included are a journal, weight loss chart, diet, nutrition, history, and photos.
- Joycie and John's Great Adventure: A couples weight loss surgery experience. From the first doctor's visit to goal. Journals, pictures and links.
- Judy's Weight Loss Surgery: One woman's experience with weight loss surgery including photos and journals.
- Mr. Mom's Second Chance: Story of 500 pound Mr. Mom, Steve Colarossi, who has laparoscopic Roux-en-y (RNY) with Dr. Ralph Crum at Norwalk Hospital; drops 224 pounds in 8 months after gastric bypass.
- My Gastric Bypass - One Woman's Story: One woman's experience losing over 350 pounds after RNY gastric bypass surgery. Includes weight chart, photos, journal, and reconstructive surgery information.
- My Journey through Weight Loss Surgery: Matt is an Australian college student, who at 531 lbs had gastric bypass surgery. Journal, pictures, links, plastic surgery.
- My WLS Journey and How I Survived: Kim's journey to Gastric Bypass and the stories along the way.
- My Weight Loss Surgery: Bariatric surgery journey with measurements, goals, hospital experience, journal, pictures and links.
- MyWLSJourney.com: One woman's story of lifelong morbid obesity and her decision for weight loss surgery (WLS). Pictures, information, journal, helpful links.
- On the Wings of Angeles: Journal of the gastric bypass journey struggling with obesity, and weight loss.
- Pam's Weight Loss Surgery Page: One woman's journey into the land of weight loss surgery. Includes before and after photos and information reguarding life after surgery.
- Patty's WLS: One woman's journey through weight loss surgery and her new life.
- Sherri's Lap Band Page: Sherri's personal story on the Lap-band. Site has pictures, her surgery story including doctor information, her progress, and information on Gastroenteritis and the band.
- The Age of Aquarius: Leslie's journey out of the prison of super morbid obesity. Always eager to meet new friends who love music, poetry, good food and laughter.
- Weight and See: An African American woman's journey before, during and after surgery.
- Wendy's Weight Loss Surgery Information: Gastric bypass patient shares the ABC's of why she chose surgery. Includes before-and-after pictures, a rebuttal for the surgery naysayer, and weight-loss surgery facts.