Search Home : Health : Medicine : Surgery : Orthopedics : Journals
- American Journal of Orthopedics: Peer review monthly orthopedics journal. Access to contents, abstracts, author, and subscription information.
- American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: Monthly peer review journal with full-text and online-only content, services, author submission materials and title-specific information. An LWWonline partner.
- Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine: Quarterly peer review publication for clinicians in practice. Subscription provides access to online text, with information on submissions and contacts.
- Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research: Monthly journal sponsored by The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons. Peer review.
- Current Opinion in Orthopaedics: Every other month journal of selected review topics. Information on subscription, current issue full text, author submissions, and contacts.
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery: Monthly peer review journal or orthopaedic surgery and research. American Edition of JBJS.
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British Volume): Monthly peer review journal of orthopaedic surgery and research. British volume of JBJS.
- Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease: Articles of interest to physicians who treat patients with neuromuscular diseases. Contents, editorial board, author guide and subscription information.
- Journal of Hand Surgery: Official bi-monthly journal of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Well respected American version.
- Journal of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions: Details about JMNI, the current issue, past issues, submit an article and a search feature.
- Journal of Orthopaedic Research: Peer review journal published by the Orthpaedic Research Society.
- Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery: Listed in MEDLINE database. Articles about orthopedic surgery and traumatology. Published by Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association.
- Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma: Official journal of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association and the International Society for Fracture Repair. Devoted to the diagnosis and management of hard and soft tissue trauma, including injuries to bone, muscle, ligament, and tendons.
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics: Publication of the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society and the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics Part B: Quarterly journal with full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
- Journal of Spinal Disorders: Features peer-reviewed articles on diagnosis, management, and clinically important laboratory investigations. Table of contents, author guidelines and subscription information.
- Journal of the American Academy or Orthopaedic Surgeons: Yellow Journal. Respected review journal or orthopaedic diagnosis, management, and procedures.
- MedBioWorld: Links to orthopedic and sports medicine journals.
- Orthopaedic Journal at Harvard Medical School: Annual publication from Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program.
- Orthopedics: Blue journal. Monthly peer review journal of orthopedic management and research. Access to contents, abstracts, author, and subscription information.
- Spine: Bi-weekly peer review journal of spine surgery. Access to contents, abstracts, author, and subscription information.
- Techniques in Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery: Quarterly advanced techniques guides in hand, wrist, and microvascular topics. With access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials.
- Techniques in Orthopaedics: Each issue deals with a single critical topic in the field, allowing for focused, in-depth coverage of important issues and clinical problems.
- Techniques in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery: Quarterly publication with access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.