Search Home : Health : Medicine : Surgery : Otorhinolaryngology
- CRS - Center for Research and Studies Amplifon: About this non-profit Organization founded in 1971. Includes courses and conferences, library, ENT net guide, newsletter and technologies. Based in Milan, Italy.
- Dr. Quinn's Online Textbook of Otolaryngology: An archive of the grand rounds topics prepared by the residents of the University of Texas Medical Branch, Dept. of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery.
- ENTLinx.com: Professional news and research from medical and healthcare journals and news sources.
- ENTonline: Provides information about ENT diseases, news resources, links to other sites for both professionals and non-professionals.
- Head and Neck Surgery of the University of South Florida: Department of Otolaryngology information for patients and physicians on diseases of the ears nose and throat, listing of services and physicians and links to medical sites.
- London Snoring Center: Brief introduction into snoring and somnoplasty.
- Mayo Clinic Vestibular Rehabilitation Program: Site discusses symptoms of vestibular disorders including: vertigo, dizziness, and imbalance, and how vestibular rehabilitation may offer help to these persons.
- Oto-Rhino-Laryngology: Information about voice rehabilitation using voice prostheses, vocal cord cancer, congress agenda of the Politzer Society Meeting 2003, and other ear, nose and throat (ENT) related topics.
- Otohns.net: Site for otolaryngologists with multiple features including an employment board and online discussions.
- Otolaryngology Houston: Diseases and surgery of the ear nose and throat and numerous related surgical procedures, patient education links and post-op instructions.
- Otolaryngology examination: Notes on ENT examination and other differential diagnoses.
- Piedmont Ear, Nose and Throat Associates: Penta Otolaryngology practice in Winston-Salem, NC. Describing services, frequently asked questions, and links.
- Puget Sound Otolaryngology: A medical and surgical practice of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disease treatment, located in Edmonds, Washington.
- RJ's Medical Directory: A directory of otolaryngology and other specialty topics.
- Rhinocare - Laser Nose Surgery Centers - Dr. Hayward L. Eubanks.: Laser procedures, treatment for nasal and sinus disorders. No pains and discomfort, quick patient surgery, immediate recovery. Insurance plans accepted, no inflammations.
- Tinnitus - Sounds in your ear or head: Tinnitus, what it is, and how it is cured in Hadassah Jerusalem Israel.
- UT Southwestern Department of Otolaryngology: Specializing in cochlear implants, pediatric otolaryngology, adult otolaryngology and head/neck surgery.
- University of Michigan Otolaryngology Department: Specializes in diagnosis and treatment of sinus disorders. Also specializes in voice disorders for anyone who having vocal difficulties.
- Université catholique de Louvain: Multidisciplinary approach of head and neck cancer at University Hospital St Luc, Brussels, Belgium. Information on physicians, research, and contacts.
- Virginia Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy: Includes discussion of multiple topics such as middle ear, sinus and tonsil infections, deviated septum, snoring, sleep apnea, hearing loss, inhalant and food allergies.
- Voice Disorders: Diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders. Photos of conditions of the voicebox.
- Voice Rehabilitation: Tracheo-esophageal voice rehabilitation after total laryngectomy using voice prostheses.
This category in other languages: