Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Child and Adolescent
- Caring for the Angry Child: Advice, tips, and information on parenting, nursing, and caring for children, kids, teenagers, or adolescents who suffer chronically from anger, frustration and throw tantrums and fits.
- Child Mental Health: Addresses mental disorders, behavioral disorders, child abuse, trauma, disaster and advocacy issues. Provides information including original articles and research results. Serves the needs of children, families, and professionals.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry On-Line: Online journal maintained by Priory Lodge Education, Ltd. Includes articles and research reports on varied topics.
- Children's Mental Health Awareness: Presents articles, commentary and calendar of events, with an extensive collection of links.
- Children's Mental Health Education Campaign: Comprehensive information about the emotional problems of America's children and adolescents and a plan for needed services provided by The Center for Mental Health Services.
- Childswork/Childsplay: Resources addressing the social and emotional needs of children and adolescents.
- Dr. Silly's Website: Believes that people who play together, grow together. Information on the Children's Radio Network and training progams for parents and professionals.
- DrAmy.net: Information for parents, teenagers, children and professionals on subjects relating to child and adolescent psychology, school violence, and divorce.
- Facts for Families and Other Resources: Many helpful articles covering all aspects of child mental health from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Itsallright.org: Diaries of four fictional teenagers touched by mental illness. Factsheets, helpline, and information on mental illness including schizophrenia, depression, and anxiety disorders.
- Mental Health Risk Factors for Adolescents: Links to websites and articles covering adolescent mental health issues.
- Mental Health Services for Children Who Witness Domestic Violence: Information, resources, and treatment for children who witness domestic violence.
- NIMH - Child and Adolescent Mental Health: Comprehensive information by the National Institute of Mental Health on the cause, incidence and treatment of childhood and adolescent mental illness, depression, schizophrenia and suicide in United States.
- Pediatric Behavioral Health Resources: Information and resources on behavior, mental health, and behavioral disorders in young children.
- Pediatric Psychiatry Pamphlets: Articles written by a pediatric psychiatrist describing the diagnosis and treatment of common child and adolescent psychiatric disorders.
- Report on The Mental Health of Young Australians: A November 2000 report by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care on mental illness in children and adolescents aged 4-17 years throughout Australia.
- Send A Child A Smile: A not for profit site offering free "smile" packages for children who are grieving due to death, illness, divorce, or other circumstances.
- Stress Overload In Children And Adolescents: Describing for teachers and parents the signs that a child or adolescent may need help dealing with his or her feelings.
- Supporting Your Adolescent: Tips for Parents: Guidance to parents on how to best support, guide and interact with their adolescent children by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Teen Life and Health Digest: A digest of news and articles updated weekly on education, and teen health, mental health, violence, and sexuality, and family relations.
- Teenage Mental Health: Resources related to teenagers and mental health.
- Yale Program on International Child Mental Health: This program's goal is to improve understanding of cross-cultural aspects of child mental health and developmental psychopathology. Learn about current projects and research, training programs and events.