Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Counseling Services : Hypnosis
- A Balanced Life: Henry M Wright is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Board Certified Hypnotherapist specializing in Individual, Group and Corporations.
- A Better Way Hypnotherapy: Presenting hypnosis and hypnotherapy as a major technique with which to effect rapid therapeutic effects.
- About Hypnosis: How and Why Hypnosis Works: Dr. Yarnell, licensed clinical psychologist and hypnosis specialist, explains how and why hypnosis works.
- Academy for Professional Hypnosis Training: Professional hypnosis instruction and certification classes in Hollywood, CA and the Midwest. Upon successful completion, participants receive national certification as hypnotherapists.
- Advanced Behavioral Consultants: Cutting edge technologies in accelerated behavioral change and human communications to assist organizations and individuals improve their abilities and outcomes. Hypnosis, NLP, CAM therapy.
- Advanced Hypnosis Center: Jeffrey Rose of Advanced Hypnosis Center is New York's leader in hypnotherapy and offers help in a wide range of issues from weight loss to quitting smoking and beyond.
- American Pacific University: Offers advanced, doctoral level degrees in hypnosis.
- American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association: National hypnosis organization promoting the ethical use of hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
- Ask Dr. Rose: Dr. Linda Joy Rose, author of "Your Mind: The Owner's Manual." Offers a free newsletter.
- Bayou City Hypnosis: Houston's Source for Wellness.
- Behavior and Mood Clinic in Chicago: Counseling and therapy services for adolescents and adults for various mental health concerns including, depression, anger management, couples, anxiety. Hypnotherapy is offered either as a stand alone or part of more traditional therapy.
- Behavioral Systems, Inc.: Personalized hypnotic programs.
- Beverly Hills Hypnosis: Hypnosis Tapes and CDs available from a Beverly Hills Hypnotherapist. Celebrities and business executives attest to our quality and effectiveness.
- Bill Sadick Hypnosis and Sales Seminars: Using Timeline therapy, hypnosis, and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), seminars teach how to create a wealthy mindset and achieve goals.
- Brookside Center for Counseling and Hypnotherapy: Maurice Kouguell, Ph.D, offers individual counseling, advanced hypnotherapy mentorship, training programs, and certification. Workshops available in many areas.
- Cellular Wisdom: Friedemann Schaub, MD PhD uses a unique blend of Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy, NLP and his medical background to balance and stimulate the Mind-Body Connection and thus to activate each individual’s potential to heal, change, and succeed.
- Center for Internal Change: Offers a variety of therapies for pain management, smoking cessation, weight loss, stress management, panic attacks, anxiety, depression, phobias, ADD, anger.
- Center for Transformational Hypnosis: Julia Allison, Certified Hypnotherapist, changes people's lives with hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
- Changing Lanes Hypnosis: Hypnotherapy services in the Ann Arbor and Detroit, MI areas.
- Chicago-area stop-smoking hypnosis center.: Smoking-cessation programs in Chicago and suburbs by Dr. Don DeGrazia, specialist in clinical hypnosis for smoking cessation for 30 years.
- Dallas Mind Spa: Relax into the new you with hypnosis. Easy, affordable programs to help you be your best. Call for a free, no obligation consultation.
- David Aronson Hypnotherapy: Hypnotherapy is a safe and relaxing method of behavior change for improved health and personal advancement.
- Dr. Alexander Lees & Associates, Inc.: Counseling and therapy using hypnosis. Approach is to give people new 'tools for their toolbox,' so they can get on with their lives, and be less dependent on a therapist.
- Dr. Bruce Eimer: Explains how hypnosis can help people lose weight, stop smoking, and end destructive habits.
- Dr. Kenneth Grossman: Clinical Hypnotherapist with over 20 years experience. Offering private sessions, CD's and telephone hypnotherapy.
- Dr. Laura De Giorgio, Ph.D.: Traditional and Ericksonian Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming counselling and recordings to help you remove inner obstacles and limitations and lead a fulfilling life.
- Good Hypnosis Place, USA: Ginger Hines is Certified Hypnotist specializing in Kinesthetic Hypnosis design solutions for common conditions.
- Greg States Hypnosis Center: Greg States, Ph.D. - We help people who seek solutions to self-improvement goals through the use of hypnosis. Specializing in smoking, weight, and stress management. West Des Moines, Iowa since 1976.
- Houston Hypnotherapy: Serving the Houston area for over 10 years, Joshua Syna, M.A., C.Ht., L.C.D.C., offers private hypnotherapy sessions to help clients lose weight, stop smoking, and reduce stress.
- Hypnose Clinique: L'hypnose, spécialisée dans: l'hypnose clinique, la psychologie(psychothérapie) et la régression. Montréal. Reçu pour Cie d'assurances.
- Hypnosis Australia: Hypnosis and hypnotherapy information, links, and online journal.
- Hypnosis Chat Room and Discussion Forum: Chat with Hypnotherapists and Stage Hypnotists, or post a question, message or comment.
- Hypnosis Live: Hypnosis and counseling to improve relationships, increase self esteem, attract abundance, or the perfect soulmate, to heal and transform. Sessions via chat, telephone, and email.
- Hypnosis Seattle: Seattle hypnosis and hypnotherapy clinic information page.
- Hypnosis Theory and FAQ's: Hypnosis Center responsible for conducting Hypnosis Seminars throughout the Public Community Education Schools for the State of Minnesota Specializing in Stop Smoking and Weight Loss Hypnosis.
- Hypnosis Therapy of Houston: Stop Smoking in - 1 - Session Guaranteed
- Hypnosis Treatment Center: Collection of learning tools for utilizing techniques of self hypnosis for self development.
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Magazine: Free online hypnosis and hypnotherapy journal - all articles by qualified practitioners.
- Hypnosis and Ordinary Trances: In office counseling, hypnosis and audio tapes available.
- Hypnosis and Romance: Gain an understanding for how conditioning of your subconscious mind can improve your love life, by letting go of old roadblocks that have not served your romantic destiny. A program to help people do this is available here.
- Hypnosis by Houston Hypno: Lose weight, motivate to exercise, build confidence, and release apprehensions with hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Certified hypnotist in the Galleria and West University, Houston.
- Hypnotherapy Gazette: Hypnotherapy expert submits articles using a gazette on the Internet.
- Hypnotherapy of Nevada: Information about hypnosis, self-hypnosis, stress management, stop smoking, weight-loss. Offers private sessions and self-hypnosis tapes.
- Hypnotherapy on CD and MP3: Provides downloads and general information.
- Hypnotist NY: Offering Hypnosis, Reiki, & Massage.
- Hypnotize: Hypnotherapy studio in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Providing a full spectrum of hypnosis solutions for personal and interpersonal problems.
- Ingenieus Progressive Hypnotherapy: Techniques to improve confidence and change life. Practitioner background and general information about services.
- Innate Comfort Counselling: Learn about comfort within, about hypnosis & guided imagery. Also includes links to sites for parents, social workers & psychologists.
- Inner Quest: Offers private hypnotherapy sessions for weight loss, self-confidence, sleep disorder, headache, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, and self-hypnosis workshops.
- InnerSite: Certified clinical hypnotherapist and stress management consultant offers individual hypnotherapy, self-hypnosis training, stress management seminars and workshops, and professional therapeutic massage, in Glendale, CA.
- Jinsei Center for Integrative Health: Wellness Center located in Kansas City, Missouri. Dedicated to the promotion of physical and emotional well-being through the use of Hypnotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, and Herbal Therapy.
- Jon Connelly: Find positive solutions for life's tough problems with hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and psychological counselling, or receive professional training and certification.
- Judith A. Rose & Associates: Dedicated to applying the skilled use of hypnotherapy for the express purpose of aiding clients in finding relief from the various stresses of their daily lives.
- Julia Ingram, MA: Co-author of "The Messengers", a book about the transformative power of past-life regression. Julia is a psychotherapist specializing in hypnotherapy and regression therapy. Telephone or in-person therapy.
- Life Success Coaching: Becoming a success in every area of your life has never been easier. Marian Massie offers a free Personalized Introductory Session.
- Lisa Levy Licensed Counseling Practice: Provides treatment for medical and emotional traumas such as anxiety disorders, depression, stress reduction, weight reduction, and self-image issues.
- Medical Hypnotherapist in Bloomfield Hills Michigan: Hypnotherapy provides brief effective therapy for stop smoking, reduce weight, insomnia, IBS, panic disorders, anxiety, pain management by a medical hypnotherapist in Bloomfield Hills, Detroit, Michigan MI
- Melanie Trupp Hypnotherapy & Counselling Services: Melanie Trupp is an experienced counselor, workshop leader and inspiring teacher. Professionally trained in hypnotherapy, she has an in depth knowledge of the mind’s tricks, illusions and traps.
- Michigan Hypnotherapist: Hypnotherapy detroit helps those who are over weight, stop smoking, insomnia, anxiety, stress. You are able to work through these problems easier than you thought.
- Midwest Professional Hypnosis Associates: Professional hypnosis services located in Wisconsin, serving the Fox Cities and Waupaca County.
- Mind Enhancement Center: Professionals helping individuals achieve positive changes for smoking, weight loss, ADD/ADHD through hypnosis, EFT, and the Joy of Learning techniques.
- Mind Mecca - Journey to Personal Excellence: Virtual hypnotherapy programs combining relaxation, eye-movement, visual and auditory stimulation, positive affirmations and homework.
- Missouri Institute of Hypnotherapy: Providing basic and advanced certification training in hypnotherapy.
- NLP Institute: NLP Institute provides state of the art instruction in cyber reading and hypnosis.
- National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists: NBCCH is dedicated to professionalizing the specialty of hypnotherapy. NBCCH professionals include: mental health counselors, pastoral counselors, psychiatric nurses, physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, school counselors, and social workers.
- No Boundaries Hypnosis: Hypnosis by No Boundaries for Health and Wellness.
- Ohio Institute of Medical Hypnosis, Inc.: Daniel A. Zelling, M.D. offers information on the use of hypnosis in his practice.
- Omni Hypnosis Training Center: Offering basic and advanced professional hypnosis classes for national certification. Live and home-study programs available.
- Omshivaya Counseling & Hypnotherapy: Melanie Trupp and Mary Wallace, trained professionals, share their vision, skills, and knowledge in individual and `group` therapy sessions.
- Ottawa Hypnosis: Ottawa-based, world-wide hypnosis and hypnotherapy services. Delving deeper into the psyche using Jungian psychology and Ericksonian hypnosis. Online audio session.
- Passages Through Time: Afterlife knowledge and past life regression hypnosis for spiritual healing. Find a soulmate or discover your life's purpose.
- Paul Douglass, D.Hyp. MIAH Reg.Hyp. GHR (Affil.): Professional analytical hypnotherapist providing help with anxiety, panic attacks, stress management, social anxiety, phobias, weight loss and stopping smoking. Specialises in helping clients who are nervous about hypnosis.
- Positive Changes Hypnosis: Dr. Patrick K Porter offers these programs: lose weight, stop smoking, self-hypnosis, and self-help.
- Reincarnational Therapy: Past lives exploration and reincarnational therapy provided by Dr. Adrian Finkelstein.
- Richard Bandler: Created for the direct trancemission of Richard Bandler's work.
- Rob Cashman: Hypnotherapist & Hypnotist offers Hypnosis, NLP, and coaching sessions in New York, New Jersey, and Long Island. Out of State Referrals Available.
- Susan Quinn, M.A., MFT: Uses hypnosis and EMDR to help people make changes faster than traditional therapy. Treats anorexia, bulimia, fears, PTSD, and depression.
- Taranaki Professional Motivation Therapy: Self-development programs specially researched and developed for your personal satisfaction.
- The Dangers of Hypnosis: A former hypnotherapist and stage hypnotist on the physical and psychological dangers of hypnosis.
- The Trance Zone Hypnotherapy Course: Hypnotherapy Master provides hypnotherapy certification. Hypnosis Course available online and, or in New York office.
- Transitions: A Center for Counseling and Hypnosis: Del, Counseling Hypnotherapist, answers questions about use of hypnotism for depression, anxiety, children, athletes, fibromyalgia, weight, smoking, and self-esteem.
- Well Path Center: Multi-service counseling practice specializing in hypnotherapy as a threatment option for stress, depression, anxiety, undesired habits, phobias and performance enhancement.
- Wellspring Hypnosis and Healing Arts: A holistic healing and hypnotherapy practice featuring smoking cessation, stress relief, weight loss and spiritual counseling.
- Wendi Friesen, CCHT: Description of hynotherapy, past life regression, and NLP. Offers articles, books, tapes, and counseling services in California.
- Woodlands and Galleria Hypnosis: Woodlands & Galleria Houston, TX. Weight loss, Stop Smoking and Stress Managemenet Hypnosis by a Certified Hypnotist.
- hypnodean home: The site of Orlando hypnotist Dean Montalbano. Features information on hypnosis, self hypnosis, self-help tapes, books, and articles.
- yourinnerguide.com: Hypnotherapy in Los Angeles, California.