Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Counseling Services : Relationships
- A Relationship Place for Marriage and Family Counseling: Christian and family counseling, marriage advice, parenting advice, suggestions about sex and marriage, and valuable tips on interpersonal relationships.
- APA HelpCenter: American Psychological Association Help Center offers information on many topics including family and relationships. Site has high quality articles and a `resource` for finding psychologists.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy: Professionally developed resources for practitioners and consumers of marriage and family therapy. Site also offers a search engine for finding a qualified therapist in your area.
- Another Way Coaching for Relationships: Relationship coaching over the phone provides pre-engagement coaching, premarital coaching, marriage coaching or marital coaching for those recovering from infidelity. Ten-step at-home programs, newsletter, and relationship assessments.
- Association for Imago Relationship Therapy: Information about this powerful form of marriage and couples counseling; articles on marriage and relationships; International directory of member therapists; Association news and information.
- Audrey Chapman: Family therapist, author, trainer, and nationally-known relationship expert. Known for a tough love approach, encouraging people take responsibility for their own happiness. Seminars, books, radio program, and articles.
- Broomfield Psychology: Mark Vlosky, Ph.D., licensed Colorado psychologist, offering relationship coaching by e-mail and local counseling services in Broomfield, Colorado.
- Cary Counseling: This free online kit describes the most common marital problems and conflicts. Interventions are suggested for each marriage problem.
- Celebrate Love: Promotional site for personal relationship coach Larry James, who is on staff with Dr. John Gray, Ph.D., author of "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus."
- Chris Wright: The latest tools, skills, and understandings in conscious relationships, emotional healing, the Enneagram, sacred lovemaking and meditation for personal growth and transformation. Couples counseling, marriage counseling, and online relationship information (PDF format). Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
- Claritas Coaching: Come explore the tools for living with clarity, purpose, and full self-expression. Together, we can change your life. Available by telephone anywhere, including internationally.
- Compassion Works Anger Counseling: Teaches people anger regulation skills to improve their communication so they don't relate from their anger. Site offers publications on this topic for a fee.
- Compassionate Communications Training: Nonviolent communications (NVC), conflict resolution, relationships, and anger management skill training for individuals, couples and business. A process created by Marshall Rosenberg.
- Complete Marriages: Free on-line marriage strengthening resources and advice club. Also offers books, tapes and encounter workshops.
- Conscious Relationships Institute: Kate and Joel Feldman, founders, offer workshops, coaching (via telephone), and psychotherapy for couples and individuals in intimate, work, and family relationships.
- Council for Relationships: A clinical, training, and research center specializing in couple/marital, relationship, family, and sex therapy. Couples courses and schedule of events.
- Couple Coaching Interactive: An interactive training program designed to empower couples to resolve relationship conflicts. This is the English adaptation of the successful German version.
- Couple Communication Program: Couples learn eleven interpersonal skills for effective talking, listening, conflict resolution, and anger management. This program helps to build more satisfying relationships. Search by state for a program in your area.
- Couples Coaching from John Grey, Ph.D. and Bonney Grey, R.N.: Relationship coaching by phone with author-counselors John and Bonney Grey. Gain clear insights and practical guidance in getting the love you want.
- Couples Enrichment Approach: For couples and singles. How to communicate, how to renew passion in a relationship, and how to cultivate a long lasting relationship. Telephone and online counseling available. Toronto based.
- Deep Engagement: High powered coaching for couples by a committed couple. Offers coaching in person (southern California) or by telephone.
- Dhont and Associates Marriage Counseling: Imago counseling and therapy for marriages and couples seeking to put passion back into their relationships. Offers couples weekend workshops. Illinois.
- Dr. Karen Sherman: A system of communication and problem-solving techniques for couples. Offers relationship, premarital, divorce, and stepfamilies counseling. Also offers workshops, seminars, and a book.
- Dr. Laurie Moore: Articles, self-help products, workshops and other unique approaches to love, child, family and relationship counseling. Site is graphically intense.
- Dr. Michelle Callahan: TV relationship expert and life coach. Coaches, speaks and writes about romance, dating and marriage.
- Emotionally Focused Therapy: Sue Johnson's 9-step approach to de-escalating negative interactions and fostering new cycles that promote secure bonding.
- Emotionet: Specializes in online counseling for relationship difficulties, marriage problems, and emotional stress. Online consultation and support available via email sessions.
- Empathic Coaching Associates: Enrichment and problem prevention for relationships and the individual, featuring the Relationship Enhancement® program. California.
- Empathy-Index: Increase empathy by improving communication and listening skills. A questionnaire for all couples and relationships. A technique for therapy and couples counseling.
- Families and Therapy: Family therapy and psychoanalysis can help your relationships heal and grow stronger. Dr. Haley explains that family therapy focuses on the interpersonal relationships of the members of the system of interaction known as the family.
- FindingStone Counseling Center: Relationship counseling, marriage and family counseling, and over 350 pages of mental health information.
- Four Seasons Healing: A Vermont not-for-profit counseling and retreat center at the Helfand Homestead. Retreats, counseling, and groups.
- How to Divorce As Friends: Information and advice on how to part as friends after a failed marriage or how to sustain a relationship. Site owner featured on Oprah.
- Images of the Self: For individuals interested in counseling and couples counseling using approaches such as Native American philosophy. Weekend retreats. Indiana.
- Imago Relationship Therapy: Patrick Vachon. Source for counseling, workshop schedules, articles, and helpful links for gay, lesbian, and traditional relationships.
- Kathleen Holmes: Kathleen Holmes, L.M.F.T. Sacramento, CA, Marriage, Family and Individual Therapy
- Life & Relationship Coaches: Janis McCann PhD and David McCann PhD. Experienced counselors/coaches specializing in Imago relationship therapy, Getting the Love You Want workshops, and voice dialogue therapy. Available for retreats, workshops, in- office sessions or telephone sessions for individuals, couples, and groups.
- Life Innovations: Helps couples prepare for marriage (PREPARE Program) and to enrich the marriage of those already married (ENRICH Program). Search for a couneslor, books, or take the couple's quiz.
- LifeChangers: Learn to strengthen your marriage and family. A non-profit, Christian site with articles and links.
- Love Advice: Free relationship advice from famous author Dr. Tracy Cabot, including dating advice for singles and guidance on relationships.
- Love Bytes: Devoted to relationship enrichment. Includes a computerized relationship counseling program and resources for men and women.
- Loveworks: A couples education workshop for married, pre-marital, co-habiting, and gay/lesbian couples. A two-day weekend workshop. Focuses on key relationship skills including how to manage conflict, how to create a shared vision, how to build credibility and trust, and how to grow together in peace, love, and harmony.
- Loving Relationships: Deeply loving relationships are created - not discovered. Offers couples and relationship counseling, as well as poetry, readings, and e-mail or phone consultations.
- Lutheran Marriage Encounter: A weekend of discover, a lifetime of love. Weekend retreats and counseling services offered world wide. Includes updated schedule and locations.
- Marriage Builders' Counseling Center: Provides information and low-cost phone counseling services to couples interested in rebuilding their marriage.
- Marriage Enrichment: A non-denominational, not-for-profit, nationwide Christian organization, which is dedicated to helping build stronger marriages and families through workshops.
- Marriage Matters: Online counseling with psychotherapist, Joshua Kates. "Web-Talk" Show; a series of interviews with authors, clinicians and other professionals all focused on relationship building.
- Marriage Quest Retreats: Vermont. Dr. Israel Helfand and his wife Cathie, working as a marriage counseling team, help marriages needing new approaches through intensive weekend retreats.
- MarriageHealers: Imago relationship coaching based on "Getting The Love You Want", by Dr. Harville Hendrix. Coach Janet Greenwood, Ph.D., offers in person coaching (California) or telecoaching.
- Mars and Venus Counseling Centers: Group of experienced, licensed therapists and counselors trained by Dr. Gray in the principles presented in his books, tapes videos and seminars. Offers a toll-free referral number.
- Maya Kollman, MA: Helps couples create together the relationship they most want. Offers training for mental health professionals and classes for couples.
- Midtown Counseling Associates, Inc.: Anger management, couple, and family counseling practice in New York City.
- National Council on Family Relations: A national political and professional organization committed to educating the public about family issues.
- National Institute of Relationship Enhancement: Enrichment and problem-prevention method for relationships. Home study program for couples. Based in Maryland.
- Net Counsellor: Email/web counselling for singles and couples in online relationships or for those with substance or other abuse problems. Articles about communication and relationship tips. Referrals to other sites for services.
- PAIRS - Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills: Seminars teach knowledge and skills to create extraordinary relationships. Directory of classes and educators.
- Partner Therapy Group: Information, advice and therapy services for sexual and relationship problems.
- Queensland Growing Awareness: Relationship counselling using voice dialogue has proven one of the most effective ways of reducing conflict between partners. Comprehensive articles and information on counselling.
- Rabbinic Center for Research and Counseling: Provides premarital and marriage counseling to intermarried couples.
- Real Hope: Offers a home study workbook for handling marriage conflicts, stress or anger, and arguments in relationships. Free sample tips to stop arguing. Relationship conflict and healing discussion forum. Seminars in Los Angeles, CA.
- Relationship Center for Marriage Counseling: Offers a hotline and online counseling for relationship difficulties and divorce recovery.
- Relationship Expert: Individual and couples therapy and relationship workshops offered by Gloria Fraser LCSW. Also offers email counseling.
- Relationship Guru: Responds to letters seeking insightful advice on interpersonal issues, including marriage, sex, co-workers, depression, and divorce. Free or discretionary basis.
- Relationship Institute: Relationship services for singles, couples, married, divorced and parents. Creating healthy loving intimate relationships for singles, divorced and married couples.
- Relationship Rescue: Beverly Breakey is a writer, therapist, and teacher. Her nursing background brings a physical health perspective essential to healing the mind, spirit and emotions. Articles, books, and online relationship test.
- Relationship Therapist Dr. M. Jay Fibus: Assists couples and individuals to create and maintain romance. Offers in-office therapy, telephone therapy, and workshops.
- Relationship Training Institute: Provides domestic violence prevention services, conferences and workshops, training and consulation in the field of relationship development and relationship and domestic violence prevention.
- Relationship-Talk: Counseling, advice, how-to guides, and discussion forums. Your on-line community for love, romance, dating, relationships and family.
- Relationshipweb: Many articles, links and forums on various relationship topics, including "daily relationship readings."
- Retrouvaille: A live-in weekend and post weekend program for married couples. The emphasis is on a new technique of communication between a husband and wife. Seminars offered in many countries.
- Sacred Heart Healing: Larry Rust, relationship and love counselor with information about tantra, healing, sexuality, communication in relationships, traumas and abuse. Offers a message board and chat.
- Santa Clara Valley Marriage and Family Therapists: Licensed members who provide counseling for individuals, couples, families or groups with relationship problems. Offers online book and articles.
- SexEsteem: Dr. Don offers marriage, romance, and sex therapy to singles and couples in the Los Angeles, California area and telephone advice internationally.
- Smalley Relationship Center: Gary Smalley helps to strengthen marriages and bring families closer together. Workshops, conferences and `resource` store.
- Smart Marriages: The Coalition for Marriage, Family and Couples Education offers couples a "do-it-yourself" solution, similar to the adage about teaching a man to fish.
- Sue Johnson's Emotionally Focused Therapy: Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples is now one of the best validated couples interventions. Dr. Sue Johnson is the foremost proponent of this approach.
- TMR2 Communications, Inc: A six-week parent-teen experience offering skills to parents and youth to support trusting family environments.
- The Center for Enlightened Partnership: An online learning and `resource` center for personal and professional relationships. Articles, e-books, and audio programs to provide education and coaching in the distinctions and practices of successful relationships.
- The Center for the Promotion of Intimacy: Licensed Los Angeles and Beverly Hills marriage counselors provide therapy for depression, addiction, money issues, power, trust and romance myths preventing deeper levels of intimacy. Spanish-speaking therapists available.
- The FW Consultancy: It is unnecessary for any marriage to fail. This unique consultancy document provides information to avoid and resolve marital troubles reliably.
- The Institute for Imago Relationship Therapy: Resources on relationships, counseling, mental health, and training, including a searchable therapist directory and workshop schedule.
- The Marriage and Family Health Center: Devoted to promoting health and growth throughout the lifespan by developing, providing, and teaching innovative therapies. Site primarily promotes books.
- The Marriage and Family Institute: Offers retreats and seminars for couples in recovery, communication in marriage, and intensive therapy. Retreats are scheduled in various locations in the US. Located in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- The Relationship Doctor: The relationship doctor is a psychologist who is an expert in helping couples address problems in their marriage or relationship. Offers telephone and email counseling.
- The Relationship Specialists: Dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge which supports the belief that all relationships are here only for our learning pleasure. Offers articles, counseling services, links, and a chance to help them write a book.
- Therapy 4 Life: Private practice of Carole Bergen, Ph.D. offers 12 week relationship therapy for couples and individual therapy. Offers a printable depression inventory, relationship inventory, and meditation instructions.
- Therapy Help: Psychologist Susan Heitler offers fresh perspectives on psychotherapy, marriage counseling, couple communication and conflict resolution. Offers books, tapes, and workshops.
- What It Takes: Advice, quizzes, relationship coaching, classes, and a weekly e-zine.
- Why Am I In Family Therapy: Explains family therapy so a child or teen can understand the process.
- WillingSpirits: Marriage enrichment or couple enrichment begins with personal growth. A place to explore, consider, choose, grow, heal. "After the Affair: Recovery from the Trauma", recovery discussion, and resources for love and intimacy marriage enrichment.
This category in other languages: